SWTOR What is this shit?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
So you're effectively encouraging/agreeing they continue to sustain an unnecessary longer down time for >70% of the population who generate revenue for the paid service they provide?

I totally understand emergency maintenance takes precedence over the customers right to play, however things that are non urgent should cause the least inconvenience.

If that's not you trolling, I will have to agree to disagree on your "fuck the paying customer" stance.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lets face it, its some of the same people that ran Warhammer so we know they couldnt organize a fucking piss up in a brewery. Wouldnt worry too much SWTOR will be like Warhammer in a few months, dead.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Troll card? Please. It was a serious answer, i'm hoping bioware do just that; ignroe raging people and make their game what they want, downtimes and such included.

If someone gets pissy, tough. It's an MMO, these things happen, if after all these years and games it's not clear to someone, shouldn't play 'em.

Its people like you that make long standing companies go under. They just cant accept change.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If that's not you trolling, I will have to agree to disagree on your "fuck the paying customer" stance.

That we can do, but i'm saying they should do what they see best and we should either accept, or quit. That doesn't mean they shouldn't do their best to please the customer.

Its people like you that make long standing companies go under. They just cant accept change.

I prefer some pissed off customers over what happened in wow(even if i still play it 'cause i still enjoy it).

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Lets face it, its some of the same people that ran Warhammer so we know they couldnt organize a fucking piss up in a brewery. Wouldnt worry too much SWTOR will be like Warhammer in a few months, dead.
Feeling bitter and hurt?

rynnor

Rockhound
For all its faults its still a pretty entertaining game - I can see myself getting another 2-3 months out of what's there now. It probably helps that I mostly play grouped and that I like alts and the different class stories :p

I just wish it wouldnt freeze/crash so often but I know they are looking into it.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
lol :)

I don't think it's that bad though, Warhammer were a disaster even before it released, SWTOR is far and away from a disaster.

rynnor

Rockhound
If they hadn't spent so much on making it fully voiced it would be a great sucess. As it is now it must still be waiting to break even - I doubt we will ever see another MMO with so many voiced quests unless its a fan effort or something.

Its still early days but it has peaks of 550,000 concurrent logins at the weekends so what a million/2 million subscribers - not bad but it all depends on where it goes from here.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think it's great. Level 25 now, really enjoying it. Guild has started raiding but I doubt I will bother really. No idea if it has any longevity. Playing a merc bounty hunter at the moment, going to roll something with lightsabres next.

One major pain in the arse is the AH, what an utter ballache!

They just need to do something about the patch timing. Down 8 hours today! Sods law I am not at work.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
lol :)

I don't think it's that bad though, Warhammer were a disaster even before it released, SWTOR is far and away from a disaster.

If they patch up the fails it'll be good I will give it that :p this is EA we're talking about tho.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
*Warfronts are crap
*World pvp is or was crap when I played
*Class imbalances
*Shite coded client
*Easy PvE

I could go on :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Maybe you should give up on MMOs then? Have you found one you actually enjoy?

If you power through the game in the first couple of days then they will be boring.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Maybe you should give up on MMOs then? Have you found one you actually enjoy?

If you power through the game in the first couple of days then they will be boring.

Not since DAOC and vanilla WoW no :( just don't make them anymore. Also I didnt power through SWTOR, I took it slow and easy.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
If you dinged 50 in less then three - four weeks then you did not take it slow and easy. :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
If you dinged 50 in less then three - four weeks then you did not take it slow and easy. :)

can't remember how long it took now, wasnt fast tho :p did every single quest in every zone right upto 50 put it that way.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
That's powering through if you managed all that in the first free month... :)

Sorry mate. :)

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
Just hit 50 on my Republic char, and it feels like I'm done with the game. The jump from questing (with fun, but IMO overrated voice acting & story) to WoW-style gear grind is pretty jarring, and I don't think I have it in me to participate in that treadmill again after years of WoW.

It was pretty fun from 1-50 though, and worth the box cost. Figure I'll play my Empire character to 50 as well just to see that side of things before letting my subs lapse.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Just hit 50 on my Republic char, and it feels like I'm done with the game. The jump from questing (with fun, but IMO overrated voice acting & story) to WoW-style gear grind is pretty jarring, and I don't think I have it in me to participate in that treadmill again after years of WoW.

It was pretty fun from 1-50 though, and worth the box cost. Figure I'll play my Empire character to 50 as well just to see that side of things before letting my subs lapse.
find 7 good people and run EV ops, didt it 2 days ago with guild. Took about 75 min from start to finish, even got 3 drops for my tank. Sure 1 was a downgrade from the shield gen i use, 60 less defence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom