What is it with u albs????

G

Guinnessrules

Only made this whine-thread cause i was bored out of my mind, and see how much action i got in return :D

And it's funny to see how many thats get pissed just because of my thread about something that u know is just plain lame-playing.

Tho i personally don't kill greys, cause it's no fun.
And i really respect those of u that don't either.

/hug to ya all :D

P

punchy

logged my greycon firewiz in there (many moons ago now) when mids had retaken a while ago, was at merchants and there was a purple troll stood there on his own. He stood and /dance spammed me while I bolted and chain nuked him for 0-1 damage, then we just stood and laughed at each other. Then some sb cruiser decloaked and oneshotted me with his photon torpedoes ;<

O

old.windforce

Re: Re: What is it with u albs????

Originally posted by Arcos
`

you must be new...

.................. erection ...................

to be honest with you... ik play with them a little... you know with /wave, /hug and stuff... and then i kill them... :m00:

playing with him since erection? :eek6:

Z

Zarmin

Re: Re: Re: What is it with u albs????

Originally posted by old.windforce
playing with him since erection? :eek6:

ROOOOOFFFLLLLLLL :p

G

Guinnessrules

Originally posted by punchy
logged my greycon firewiz in there (many moons ago now) when mids had retaken a while ago, was at merchants and there was a purple troll stood there on his own. He stood and /dance spammed me while I bolted and chain nuked him for 0-1 damage, then we just stood and laughed at each other. Then some sb cruiser decloaked and oneshotted me with his photon torpedoes ;<

As i said, there r arses in every realm.

But, i have to point out once again. I was NOT serious with this thread, just hell of a lot bored. And it started a lavine. I got my kick and i'm no noob as someone said, been playing since beta.

Tho back in the days when i was in albion with u oldies we didn't kill much grey, it was the mids such as Blood and Sinister who did most of it. He he, even remember when Sinister made it to the plains and killed lowbies with his bow. Think he got banned for a few weeks cause of that, lol.

Take care all old friends, ur still my friends but i will sure as hell try to kill u when i see u :D
Hope u do the same with me :D

M

Mills

Originally posted by Guinnessrules

Take care all old friends, ur still my friends but i will sure as hell
----------------
TRY
----------------
to kill u when i see u :D
Hope u do the same with me :D

;)

Users who are viewing this thread