What is it with u albs????

G

Guinnessrules

Killing greycon in df while they r fighting a mob, how damn lame can some of u guys be???

It is only albs i have met that kill greycon enemy. Not even mids does that anymore.
Bah, u albs r getting worse then the mids used to be.

P

Pixie.Pebr

DF.
Frontier.
Whine.
Nisses Lair.
Etc.

or just QQ for short :m00:

When will you tire of making these posts by the way?

T

thundercat_pryd

Only Albs do it? Thats funny... My lvl 23 Minstrel was killed in DF yesterday by a lvl 50 SB... Part of game in DF, try to live with it.

Or perhaps I was green for him... don't think so thou

C

Cybwyn

Just like the FG Eclipse that stormed through DF last night. Sure they waited for all the greys they killed to finish their mobs off first. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and QQ.

L

-Lotheric-

Maybe we are all roleplayers and the characters we are playing in game is pure evol and slays all the enemies we come across?

keke xD

D

Dumle

I dont know why everyone whines about getting killed on their lowbiechars.
Its not just albs that kill greycons, every realm does.
Just accept the fact that if you loose DF and you are in there with a lowbie you are on borrowed time and will die as soon as the first enemy spots you.

However you do get some strange encounters every now and then, was in there leveling for almost 2 hrs when Hibbies had it.
Lots of Hibs showed up but noone wanted to kill me. They even helped me :D had a champion debuffing my MOBs for a while and then a grp of 3 ppl ran past just as I had gotten a mad bodypull of 3 plated fiends then the bard kindly messed them so I could kill them one by one :)

That said I do EXPECT to die to the first enemy that sees me when we have lost DF and its no big deal really.

G

Guinnessrules

LOL, there is always a way to wake u guys up, he he.

Wasn't really serious, but i have noticed that more albs then mids kill lowbies. It used to be the otherway around. Can't answer for what hibs do, there r arses on hib too.
Personally i never kill grey, but thats just me.

But jumping a greycon thats fighting a mob, that is really lame.
That u have to agree with, cause if he is grey he is atleast 15lvls below u. Thats just childish.

N

Naveh

Originally posted by Guinnessrules
LOL, there is always a way to wake u guys up, he he.

Wasn't really serious, but i have noticed that more albs then mids kill lowbies. It used to be the otherway around. Can't answer for what hibs do, there r arses on hib too.
Personally i never kill grey, but thats just me.

That u have to agree with, cause if he is grey he is atleast 15lvls below u. Thats just childish.

That's logical if Midgard is the realm that is so bloody DF horny... :p

G

Guinnessrules

Originally posted by Naveh
That's logical if Midgard is the realm that is so bloody DF horny... :p

cough-ur an alb-cough

Haven't u noticed the mids r slowing down, it's almost boring :(

Lucky me u guys r out there :)

Btw, Dumle, thats how i like peeps to act. If peeps get to 50 fast there will be more peeps to kill in rvr :)

D

Dumle

Yeah I have loads of screenies of when the hibbies were helping me in DF, was just sitting at my computer giggling like a madman the whole time. Just too funny :)

Another funny thing is when you run into someone on your high character and he bows to me, I bow to him then he kicks the shit outta me, hehe
Has happened loads of times, first person to do that to me was Tucka I think, the friar.

A

Arakasi01

Well while I was mid I never ever killed a grey con unless attacked by them first.
When i started alb I saw what kinda grey killing <insert nasty word> most mids are.
So can say no grey mid will ever see any pity from me.

D

Dumle

I dont think they need pity m8, they just need to know that they will get killed as they are the enemy, simple as that.

my pov atleast

F

Flesh

Whereas whining on BW is the height of maturity.

S

sendraks

All the Greycon killing I have seen has been done by Mids.

I have this theory you see.

Greycon killing goes on when you're not in DF! It doesn't magically stop when you're not there. Based on this theory, I think its safe to say all realms Greycon to an equal degree (Mid certainly is on a par with Alb at least) and beyond that anything is pure speculation unless you are able to watch all of DF all the time.

C

case-rigantis

Killing greycon in df while they r fighting a mob, how damn lame can some of u guys be???

It is only albs i have met that kill greycon enemy. Not even mids does that anymore.

Guinnn 20 sav

there`s your answer

M

Matriarch

Personally i enjoy killing grey-cons.. I like the fact that they r helpless n i can play with them.. hihi givf grey-cons exp-deaths makes my day sometimes^^

Tho it is also fun to help them as some1 mentioned a champion helping the grey kill a few buffs :D

Buffs, read : mobs :)

G

Guinnessrules

lol, kinda funny to see how many of u that actually get pissed at me for calling u lame. I figure that u do kill grey as u have taken offense.

And u can't defend ur grey-killing with "everyone else does it".
Just because others r arses u don't have to be one urself.

U can call me a whiner if u want to, i don't give a shait.

And i do tell my fellow hibs to not do it too, and their just as cranky as u r.

U know it's wrong, and still u defend it.

O

old.windforce

greycon killing in df threads are so last weeks

:m00: :sleeping: :sleeping:

K

Kahland

rps and kill spam = respect irl

so qq newb :E

M

Mills

lol, kinda funny to see how many of u that actually get pissed at me for calling u lame. I figure that u do kill grey as u have taken offense.

And u can't defend ur grey-killing with "everyone else does it".
Just because others r arses u don't have to be one urself.

U can call me a whiner if u want to, i don't give a shait.

And i do tell my fellow hibs to not do it too, and their just as cranky as u r.

U know it's wrong, and still u defend it.

I think There is 3 things you need to do my intellectually challenged Midgard friend...

1) Shut the **** up and piss off back to Midgard or Hibernia or where ever the hell you are from...

2) Quit whinning about a part of the game..

3) Don't use BW like every other lamer does just to whine about something ;)

*yawns*

D

darzil

I know I wasn't involved in this one, but I'm not really sure if I'm a grey killer or not. (Though I've not been in the Hib or Mid lowbie bits of DF)

I just look at them and try to determine if they are the enemy. If they are, they are a valid target.

If I'm not a grey killer now, I'm sure I will be one day.

Darzil Siegecrafter
Order of the Knights Templar

A

Arcos

`

you must be new...

cos this has been an issue since the erection of DF..

to be honest with you... ik play with them a little... you know with /wave, /hug and stuff... and then i kill them... :m00:

don't waste your time with posting whines :)
waste time with posting replies on whines.. much more fun imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom