What is going on.

O

old.[WP]John

Hi there, im a regular user of your barrysworld renegades classic server and just lately i am being kicked by people for no reason at all. (not a vote kick but an admin kick)

Now either there are some admins that you have that need a good talking too, and a good chaining by me, or like ngi the auto admin bug is being used, im not sure how it works but please get it sorted it driving me nuts.

Just 1 last thing, is there any chance that i can be admin to the server i play on it at least 3 - 4 hours a day and have been playing for 3 years. Im nice as well so i dont kick for stupid things like a newbie rocketing me.

TIA :D

O

Ono

Originally posted by [WP]John
What? :confused:

Oh, err, nothing.

I am just using your thread to throw some red herrings around.

Soz.

Oh, nice point BTW. Well put and lucent. Shame no one reads this forum really.

O

old.Cheech

Re:

I play there too. I just came here because there were TWO ADMINS TEAMKILLING and RANDOMLY KICKING innocent people.

If BarrysWorld is going to have a server, it should at least not suck.

O

old.[WP]John

It was CTB Blis and another CTB. I have been informed that they aren't even admins (i could be wrong but i doubt if any one knew them would give them admin....), just using that admin proggy thing

:mad: :(

O

old.Cheech

Re:

The place usually degrades something awful, eventually forcing my brother (Jon.Fishman--he doesn't have any patience anyways, so he's usually going nuts, screaming and trying to kick the morons that're causing trouble) and I to leave.

John, you should definitely be an admin.

Also, it's not very fun to play Scarabrae four or five times in a row. Scarabrae isn't even fun once if your teammates are killing you in the stations. There's absolutely no reason for friendly fire to be on a public server. It's just an invitation for idiots to teamkill.

K

knightwhosayni

IRC holds the answer!

I know how frustrating situations like this can be, beliebe me I've seen it many many times on the TAC servers.

However, in a situation such as this you should go and log onto IRC. As I myself have noticed.. people do really seem to care about Tribes 1 still :) and there's usually an administrator about.

BW themselves don't seem to have much time for Tribes 1, as there are still pending changes that I know of that they have not yet carried out. But that is why they made liaisons.

Your current tribes 1 Liaison is Hippo.

If there's a problem go and speak with him on:

irc.barrysworld.com
#bwadmins

Be sure to state the problem, the server, and the name(s) of the offender(s).

O

old.[WP]Malfius

Well i'm just posting in every forum with mention to the problem with BW ren classic server
Hopefully someone somewhere will do something about the problem Bloody quickly
I bet if was the same prob and a Q3/RTCW/CS server it would be fixed in Minutes :(
Just because its an older game doesnt mean u should forget about it!!!!!

O

old.EnXime

I just want to back up, all the comments madeby John, and others.... You really need to fix your servers with a new Pass, for Admin levels, and dont leak it, cos there are at least 6 ppl i know who have the pass, and are abusing it, by kicking innocent ppl on the game, who are trying to enjoy it.....

We appreciate that you supply the public servers for free, but would really like to maintain a good name for you and we need to sort the admin out.... I would help out, if you were to make me admin, i have done it before and never abused it...

Please, if you cant let me help you by making me an admin, then at least sort the pass out for your Tribes Renegades server...

Thanks EnXime (2 Years long serving tribes player)

O

old.welshrik

Arrgh

Having been very naughty and tried the EverQuest demo from PCZone, I have been away from T1 for 15 long days of endlessly walking through bat infested woods thumping orcs on the head with a AC3 wooden club (if you've played it you'll know), and not sure whether to pay the $unknown monthly fee, And on top of that ntl:home have cancelled their free internet access, so I've got to fork out another fiver a month to play now, so right, I'm having a bad day and don't know how to end this sentance whilst conveying my stress in a gramatically correct way and.
So where is Renegades Server tonight then? I can vouch for [WP]John playing for hours every night, I'm usually the one he practices killing :(
I was in about two weeks ago and I know you had admin rights then, because you dealt out some punishment (something about dynamite down the trousers or something). So what gives? Maybe it's your scripts kicking you out, ahh the irony. Maybe it's you taken the server down? I'll bring my chaingun round to you John, there, bet that's got you shaking! I bet BADASS is upset as well, Ren 2K seems to be down as well, although that's nothing new. So what no? I either take english evening classes so I can post proper, or fork out for EverQuest, or maybe buy T2? HHEELLPPPPP!!!! AARGGHHHHH!!!! I WANT MY LASER TURRET!

K

knightwhosayni

uh oh.. I've been spotted by the llama! :eek:

/me points towards Sledge and runs away

O

old.[WP]John

Nah i was given admin by someone for 1 game for some reason, probably one of the script users.

Btw welshrik i tryed the Anarchy Online game which is about £10 a month but it sucked in the end so i decided to terminate my contract, i may go back if the service improves e.g very poor pings and well a lot of features were not in place which were vital to the game. I may try out the new MMRPG called Superheros or somthing when its out, it looks good :)

I have been playing ultra vx 3 and 4 ren mods atm on american servers, its quite good when u get used to it, apart from spawn killers :(

Cya soon hopefully..

Users who are viewing this thread