Status
Not open for further replies.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
I dont understand that first sentence. Gunner help me out here man

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
he means why are AD in alb when all they do is diss the realm

the key problem here is morsan, he is the seed from which the problem tree has grown

burn him ^^^^^^^^^^

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Ah when i think about it, you mean, what are they doing on excal? AD as a guild or does AD stand for something else? What the guild AD is doing on excal, i assume theyre farming rps.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
AD is the only good thing that has ever happened to alb/exc. all the zerglings should follow their example, mids follow NP/JH, why cant albs do the same (and i dont mean follow as /STICK ffs!)?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
moik said:
AD is the only good thing that has ever happened to alb/exc. all the zerglings should follow their example, mids follow NP/JH, why cant albs do the same (and i dont mean follow as /STICK ffs!)?

That goes a bit far...

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
moik said:

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE :clap:

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
yah over rate poeple too much on these forums, and only feed their already growing ego, and ignorant attitude towards others.

Farek

Fledgling Freddie
gunner440 said:
the key problem here is morsan, he is the seed from which the problem tree has grown

burn him ^^^^^^^^^^
totally agree whit you gunz

Awful

Banned
What this sentance strange doing on FreddysHouse (internet)

please help me I'm overpowered

bult

Loyal Freddie
im sure i could answer your question if i understood what it meant, but i cant sorry.

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
ffs just laugh at them, thats what you should do when ppl trying to tell you how to play a game you pay for, i dont think they realise how embarassing they are

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
i think their trying to prove if u cram a group full with scandanavian power gamers, use voice comms and the same ppl every nite, it can do well?

or smth :fluffle:

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:
ffs just laugh at them, thats what you should do when ppl trying to tell you how to play a game you pay for, i dont think they realise how embarassing they are
actually we tell people who ruin our fun to fuck off.

not how they should play.

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Too bad attitude never really hurts anyone else but yourself. It's almost comparable to digging your own grave, has never been known to enhance your rep nor your skill.

Sometimes it's better to shut up and let people think you're stupid than open it and reveal all doubt. Old, but true.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
I've noticed very little difference btween AD and other top guilds excpet they don't wear their emblems?

Lethul

FH is my second home
Fedaykin said:
I've noticed very little difference btween AD and other top guilds excpet they don't wear their emblems?

:cheers:

ps. anyone tried using babelfish on the first sentence?

bult

Loyal Freddie
You have never grouped with us tho, so i dont see how you could know ;) But we are abit different from your groups because we dont run debuff caster groups designed to be as efficient at leeching from fair FG fights as possible and do that 99% of the time.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
A bad reputation is the foundation of any great guild. If AD are this disliked, this early in their career, they have real potential. :cheers:

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
No, you play the so-called fotm set-up whit sometimes the adition of a theurg, wich will be the next fotm set-up whit the theurg love patch. That's not bad, but run a caster debuff set-up isn't bad either, and it isn't designated only to leech.
Your actitude seems a bit elitist tbh, take care whit it. ;)

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
enigma said:
Too bad attitude never really hurts anyone else but yourself. It's almost comparable to digging your own grave, has never been known to enhance your rep nor your skill.

Sometimes it's better to shut up and let people think you're stupid than open it and reveal all doubt. Old, but true.

So far i have'nt noticed that. Morelike the opposite.
and how could it dig our own grave?
You mean like we cry cause people say they dont like us, and cry so hard we quit playing?

Awful

Banned
I cry a river when internet dorks don't love me, I really do :(

p.s i'm a dork too d.s

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Tinyheals said:
So far i have'nt noticed that. Morelike the opposite.
and how could it dig our own grave?
You mean like we cry cause people say they dont like us, and cry so hard we quit playing?

Did my post hit the bullseye? Is that why you replied? :p

It can be compared to digging a grave cause negative attitude towards everything that walks won't gain you anything but disrespect from others. Doesn't matter if you don't care about negative rep, but you're not doing yourself any favours. That's why it's useless. It's a worthless attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom