What is doing AD in excalibur ? ( Albion ) discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

bult

Loyal Freddie
nol said:
I never yell at people for stupid things, I find politeness works a whole lot better. I get a lot of things done in Hibernia by being courteous and polite to people.

When someone screams at me in game, I just chuckle and think "arsehole", when someone screams at me in irl, I chuckle and put them on their arsehole.

Thanks for life indicator, but I am doing just fine following my own policies and guidelines.

Mr. Perfect that never gets angry at anyone ever? ;p sounds wierd and also abit scary.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Well, you may be nice people, but you certainly haven't shown any of those nice attributes to me. My first memorable exposure to you, was a week ago, which was basically a stream of abuse, and not much has changed in the week since. But, hey, don't try convince me you're the nice guys, convince your realmies.

bult

Loyal Freddie
nol said:
Well, you may be nice people, but you certainly haven't shown any of those nice attributes to me. My first memorable exposure to you, was a week ago, which was basically a stream of abuse, and not much has changed in the week since. But, hey, don't try convince me you're the nice guys, convince your realmies.

no need really they can think whatever they want, and if they keep adding on our fights we dont want to know them anyway.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
no need really they can think whatever they want, and if they keep adding on our fights we dont want to know them anyway.
There's a school of thought that believes that they will keep adding because of the way you treat them. How will your abuse stop them? Oh no, that hurt my feelings, I will stop adding. I don't think so, I think you could be creating a bigger problem for yourselves. Anyway, no point in saying anything else, suffice to say that once again we have a difference of opinion.

laaken

Banned
nol said:
There's a school of thought that believes that they will keep adding because of the way you treat them. How will your abuse stop them? Oh no, that hurt my feelings, I will stop adding. I don't think so, I think you could be creating a bigger problem for yourselves. Anyway, no point in saying anything else, suffice to say that once again we have a difference of opinion.

You're absolutely right, we approached this issue from the wrong angle no doubt.

Awful

Banned
laaken said:
You're absolutely right, we approached this issue from the wrong angle no doubt.

Is this the right angle _| or maybe this _/ or, if I may be so bold as to say this one __

<- I'm with stupid

[BF]MaD

Fledgling Freddie
stubbe said:
A bad reputation is the foundation of any great guild. If AD are this disliked, this early in their career, they have real potential. :cheers:

does that include RG in their glory days and tdmm ?

:twak:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
If u c 9+ enemy Run away.
If u c less than 8 enemy,run away.
If u c 8 enemy but they just had a Fight, run away.
If u c some enemy fighting Albs, run away.
If u c stealthers, run away.
If u c duo's,run away.
If u c Solo-ers,run away.
If u c AD, run away.
If Alb zerg in your area,run away.
If there is a cg, ignore it.
If u wanna take a keep, run away.
If u want to have any fun, run away.

Infact, if u c anything but exactly 8 enemies running together, then you may fight !!

If you guys want every1 to play by yout rules, go write a decent game, we may come.

the Hibb Whine lately has been strong.
the Historic Dictator Avatars have been strong lately.

I speak for Albion, when I say, protect those precious Relics Hibernia, because lately, you been taken over by insecure "blame the parents" Elitists. Who apparently are only interested in controlled experimental fights.

I speak for every roleplayer out there. :p

Since all the crying on FH, DAOC has been boring, ever corner is an alb Zerg, and when u c enemy your first Reaction is to take notes and Assess the situation before fighting, by wich time you have died.

We added on an AD fight on DC hill the other day, by mistake.... we tried to leave, but the hibbs started attacking us, so we had to fight. the taste i had in my mouth was bitter, didnt really enjoy it.

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
I second that, plus, I_am_going_to_carry_on_in_Emain_as_I_have_Done_For_last_2_years, and that means not get nervous everytime I see Ruuure (or wtvr his name is) & Awful fighting a FG (or what looks liek a FG)...

You're Mid attitudes are not welcome in Albion

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
It s funny coz everyone loves the emain Action, yet they come on these boards and Diss emain. Yet guaranteed, u port to emain, u will see em allright.

I am yet to see one sensible or truthfull post by a hibb or midd on this board. And unfortunately its is a fresh start, but 10 times worse than BW.

AD if you dont Want adds from now on, don't come and fight in emain, on DC hill.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
never once have I seen a midd or hibb say "Yeah we saw GoL roaming as 1fg"
when we have been doing it for 2 years.

never read: "yeah they Killed us,was a good fight" even tho we have like 50 million RPs in our group.

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
not to mention very hard not to add, when all Norse and Celts switch to me as I run past... (like @ that DC hill fight). I was trying not to add but a man has to defend himself...

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
never once have I seen a midd or hibb say "Yeah we saw GoL roaming as 1fg"
when we have been doing it for 2 years.

never read: "yeah they Killed us,was a good fight" even tho we have like 50 million RPs in our group.

I hate to prove you wrong :p

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Outlaw said:
You're Mid attitudes

how fucking hard is it to get it right?

youre = you are
your = belongs to you

ok?

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
how fucking hard is it to get it right?

youre = you are
your = belongs to you

ok?

Why bother? You understood what he meant? Hey why you are at it, why not correct this whole thread with your "gr8" grammar.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
so errr.. what happened for such hate to be posted on FH?

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
AD is just leet kids with big mouths and ego and if you continue that bullshit about AD being the best thing ever happened on alb/excal it just gets worse :twak:

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Freppe said:
Why bother? You understood what he meant? Hey why you are at it, why not correct this whole thread with your "gr8" grammar.

i know, i know - i understood it, i normally dont give a fuck about grammar, but that thing annoys me for some reason :D

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:

LOL

Oh dear. Please, go back to Counter-Strike.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Incidentally, wasn't Judas in NP, or was that another Judas?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
bult said:
You have never grouped with us tho, so i dont see how you could know ;) But we are abit different from your groups because we dont run debuff caster groups designed to be as efficient at leeching from fair FG fights as possible and do that 99% of the time.
No, you run FotM groups researched to take the least amount of skill to win FG vs FG fights. Whereas debuffing caster groups in Albion are much more difficult to do successfully (and actually much more fun in my own personal opinion). So I guess that makes you pwned.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
No, you run FotM groups researched to take the least amount of skill to win FG vs FG fights.

is this a bad thing? it isnt as if albion has it easy beating FGs anyway

just my 2 pennys, please continue your realm feud.

Treon

Fledgling Freddie
AD seems cool, be nice to em, or ill send my old grandma on u with her Turbo 3000 rullator :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nuked said:
is this a bad thing? it isnt as if albion has it easy beating FGs anyway
No, it's not a bad thing. But it does not give them the right to diss other guilds that do run caster groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom