What is Adding .. ?

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
What is adding...?

Hm... 1 + 1 = 2 or 50 + 20 = 70. That is adding, isn't it?

Anything else besides that, I don't know what you mean. I can't see anybody having a sign over his head where someone has written "don't hit me". I can't see any game mechanics that prevents me from attacking an enemy that one of my realm mates is already fighting with. So what is adding, would anybody please explain that to me? Some sort of pseudo justification for complaining about others playing the game as well?

Gamah

Banned
Typical hib :wij:

Even if there was a game mechanic in place..i'm sure you would find a way to exploit it being a dirty hib and all :D

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

Even if there was a game mechanic in place..i'm sure you would find a way to exploit it being a dirty hib and all :D

Careful about what you say. You're a hib yourself now. :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:

<Makes note to inform ML raid leaders of thread location>

:wub:

ghaos smaug

Fledgling Freddie
sorry for this out off topic post, been reading it and its a good topic.
/salute

Gamah said:
Why is it no warlocks can actully speak English.

hehe
strange that every time your lost for words, you start to "correct" others, and point out the fact some of us non English folks slip up left or right.
Down right sad when you do someting like that, for that is a personal atack and has nothing to do about bad/good gameplay.

But no fear, ill be the bigger person here and will not folow you down to that level.
Last replay/quote on Gamah, see you out there on the BF

Gamah

Banned
No, I don't..however other Non-English people seem to find the time to make there posts understandable. I am hardly asking for perfect English..readable would be nice.

Gamah

Banned
hehe
strange that every time your lost for words, you start to "correct" others,

Actully I correct others when I can't understand the post, so I can't reply to it..Don't see how I am a "wanker" for wanting to be able to read English on an English forum. I speak some German, but I am not very good, so I don't bother posting on German forums, why should I post some crap they can't understand on German language forums.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Bah at the "I'm not English, my crappy English is justified!" excuses! :p I'm not English yet my English is often better than that of English people themselves. Get a dictionary or pay attention at school! :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
adding is when the others dont want you to. Simple.

If 2 grp's are fighting and they dont want you to help, yet you do, it's adding, wether is 2 hostile realms or it's friendly vs hostile realm. wether it's 1fg vs 3 fg's, fg rr10 vs fg rr3. Adding is when you attack and is not wanted.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Adianna said:
What is adding...?

Hm... 1 + 1 = 2 or 50 + 20 = 70. That is adding, isn't it?

Anything else besides that, I don't know what you mean. I can't see anybody having a sign over his head where someone has written "don't hit me". I can't see any game mechanics that prevents me from attacking an enemy that one of my realm mates is already fighting with. So what is adding, would anybody please explain that to me? Some sort of pseudo justification for complaining about others playing the game as well?

You're the kind of guy who goes around farting on people because there's no written rule against it ?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
:< nooooo ;)

lol - is it just me that sees the irony in an Alb coming to Hibernia and acting like a screaming Bianshee?

:)

will look you up ingame and welcome BTW.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Old.Ilum said:
You're the kind of guy who goes around farting on people because there's no written rule against it ?

just because you fart on people irl doesn't mean you add :(:(

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
What is adding ?

What all midds and albs do all day long simple answer :kissit:

Falukropp

Fledgling Freddie
Depends who you ask. If you ask the guy who's gonna win the fight, he'll tell you're adding. If it's a realmmate he'll be pissed off cause you leeched a few rps off him, if it's an enemy he'll be pissed off cause you turned the fight.

If you're asking the guy that's up to loosing the fight, you're most probably gonna get a "thanks for the help" or something :>

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Any enemy that is in the vicinity, can be smacked down by anyone, they pay there subs, just like everyone else.

There is nothing fair about fighting.

If its red its dead.

What i would like to know is, when adding on to a fight, why is it your fight and not ours as a realm?

If its because you want more/better Realm Points, then i dont care for anyone that is just wanting more more more RP's as they will come over time anyways.

So for people yelling " ADDING NOOB LAMER, BLA BLA " save it for someone who cares.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:

Hmm... if it would make any sense, like earning money or so, I would do it, of course. Your comparison is somehow lacking the point about goals you try to achieve with. When I attack an enemy of my realm ingame, it is to defeat him, because it is the basic of the game. Now what is the basic reason of farting besides it being a usual body function? I mean what does it gain you in your daily life? If you try to make comparisons, please be reasonable.

Ah and btw. there some places on this world such things as farting are considered as compliments.

Aeva

Banned
Starwind said:
Any enemy that is in the vicinity, can be smacked down by anyone, they pay there subs, just like everyone else.

There is nothing fair about fighting.

If its red its dead.

What i would like to know is, when adding on to a fight, why is it your fight and not ours as a realm?

If its because you want more/better Realm Points, then i dont care for anyone that is just wanting more more more RP's as they will come over time anyways.

So for people yelling " ADDING NOOB LAMER, BLA BLA " save it for someone who cares.

word

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Adianna said:
Hmm... if it would make any sense, like earning money or so, I would do it, of course. Your comparison is somehow lacking the point about goals you try to achieve with. When I attack an enemy of my realm ingame, it is to defeat him, because it is the basic of the game. Now what is the basic reason of farting besides it being a usual body function? I mean what does it gain you in your daily life? If you try to make comparisons, please be reasonable.

Ah and btw. there some places on this world such things as farting are considered as compliments.

Ok, I'll give you 1 euro per random person you fart on today. Max distance between anus and their nose is 30cm. Provide video proof and you'll have the money through paypal.

Old.Ilum said:
Ok, I'll give you 1 euro per random person you fart on today. Max distance between anus and their nose is 30cm. Provide video proof and you'll have the money through paypal.

ill take that offer =o

Anelia

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:

hahahaha :clap: :clap: :clap:

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:

Hmm... I usually cannot force farting and getting into this position with a video camera is a little difficult... hmm... I'd rather say that if I try doing it 8 hours a day, you'd have to pay me about 500 to 2500 Euro per person.

You still haven't answered my questions. You just gave ridicolous statements, that lack both in comparability and sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom