What is Adding .. ?

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Lots of interesting views here, keep em coming ;)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Vilje said:
Lots of interesting views here, keep em coming ;)

Its not adding when a 2nd Hib joins in. Its bloody adding when a 2nd Mid or 2nd Alb joins in.

Simple really xD

Oh and I just wonder: RR10 Stealthers versus Bluecon Hero; is it adding when I join in?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
Oh and I just wonder: RR10 Stealthers versus Bluecon Hero; is it adding when I join in?

Imo no. Assisting your realmmate, although they're blatantly bound to die :p

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
joining in on 1vs1 or fg vs fg, anything else than that i dont care about tbh :)

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
Adding in a 1 vs 1 fight i try to avoid , i know how irritating it is my self. But all the other scenarios i take em as it comes , usualy dont add in FG Vs FG all depends on the situasjon

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
hmmm have watched some nice 1 vs 1 fg fights over the last few nights to try and act in compliance with the rule. Enjoyed watching to be honest and can see the attraction more now.

Next expansion should have us a big arnea with tellys in them so we can watch more of this - we could have hibbie cheer leaders and just think of the beautiful troll females!

:)

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
I only dig in when its obvious the guy on the same realm as me will loose the 1v1, if its hib vs alb I go for the alb first OFC :p

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
I solo a lot because I enjoy it, but havent yet met a FG that hasnt zerged me without a thought. So I dont think twice about getting stuck into a grp battle and equally dont care if people add when I'm in a FG V FG.

1V1 is altogether different, many times Ive stood back and watched a fight and have then been told I should have helped! Its a bit of a no win.

At the end of the day its the same people that constantly complain about people adding and in reality they are the minority. A lot of classes have to solo because the uber groups dont want them (Archer classes for example). Oh yes they can form their own groups with some hard work and effort, but for what reason?? to become cannon fodder for the uber grps.

Its about time that all the idiots that moan about adding realise that this game is not about them or their group,the game is about everyone that is out there trying to get some enjoyment from the game.

So if you see me out there 1v1, 8v8, or Zerg v Zerg, feel free to join in and fill ya boots!!

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Belgorian said:
1V1 is altogether different, many times Ive stood back and watched a fight and have then been told I should have helped! Its a bit of a no win.
if they complain about you not helping then just explain to them what /y is good for... :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom