What Infil's better in rvr ?

C

Coim-

I always thought Saracen for their higher dex.

E

Ekydus

It's a debatable issue.

Briton have more Str.
Saracen have higher Dex.

This kind of makes them even in terms of how Thrust damage is worked out.

Many people will say:

Saracen for Thrust Infiltrators, Briton for Slash.

In the end it's a personal opinion, however if worked out; ultimately, with a BuffBot the Briton Infiltrator is in fact the more worthy choice.

B

Bellona

the difference is kinda small in the end, so choose for the look.

Im briton, was to make a comparison with my friends saracen infil, and they are almost like 2 drops of water, only thing is i dont have that stupid hat :D

O

old.LandShark

Curious. Your dex will hit heavy diminishing returns and your con won't, so why not go briton and get maximum efficiency from your buffs? :p
Plus, you won't look like a gimp.

B

belth

Yeah, britons look much better than saracens, can't disagree there.

No "diminishing" returns on high Dex next patch, Saracen infil will have more weapskill as a thruster than a briton who'll just keep his hitpoint advantage.

B

belth

Originally posted by Ekydus
In the end it's a personal opinion, however if worked out; ultimately, with a BuffBot the Briton Infiltrator is in fact the more worthy choice.

Changes a bit next patch - want higher Weapskill? Go saracen. Want a bit more HPs? Go briton.

A

Appollo

Originally posted by Bellona
the difference is kinda small in the end, so choose for the look.

Im briton, was to make a comparison with my friends saracen infil, and they are almost like 2 drops of water, only thing is i dont have that stupid hat :D

my hat isnt stupid, k!!!

A

Appollo

just for the record, how many hp's a brit infil got?

A

Arnor

how about not making an infil and actually helping your realms ENORMOUS lack of sorcs&clerics (so they whine atleast) instead of being a selfish bastard?

You whine and moan that you dont have enough sorcs/clerics but every fucking week here theres a new infil needing help with specc etc

E

Ekydus

Hi Arnor, meet the average game player.

Fun > Everyone else.

This game is NOT competitive. You do NOT need to roll a fucking Sorcerer becuase the "Realm" needs them. People choose how they want to play not how someone else tells them.

S

samildanachh

right now briton>saracen
with next patch saracen>briton

but still the diffrence is negligible.
:)

P

Pin

Originally posted by Appollo
just for the record, how many hp's a brit infil got?

36 more than a Saracen. (before toughness).

P

Pin

Originally posted by makgsnake
What Infil's better in rvr ?

No Inf is good for RvR.

Infs are for PvP.

I would advise to learn to play the game properly and not roll RandomInf2847.

But hey, everyone else has one, they must be great, huh.

A

Arnor

Re: Re: What Infil's better in rvr ?

Originally posted by Pin
No Inf is good for RvR.

Infs are for PvP.

/bow

J

Jiggs

ah yes, amg has been coming under increasing threat recently

i think what we need is most certainly MORE infiltrators guarding it!!

M

makgsnake

Originally posted by Ekydus
Hi Arnor, meet the average game player.

Fun > Everyone else.

This game is NOT competitive. You do NOT need to roll a fucking Sorcerer becuase the "Realm" needs them. People choose how they want to play not how someone else tells them.

:fluffle:

o and i made saracen

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Arnor
how about not making an infil and actually helping your realms ENORMOUS lack of sorcs&clerics (so they whine atleast) instead of being a selfish bastard?

You whine and moan that you dont have enough sorcs/clerics but every fucking week here theres a new infil needing help with specc etc

lol,

I play chars that I want to play, I have never asked for a grp for my infil and never will, therefore my Infil is pretty much self sufficient, the only people I effect are those that I kill.

Maybe some Albs are just fed up with whining/zerging Mids/Hibs/Albs and have choosen a char they feel can have a reasonable shot at equalling the odds without depending on others.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by quinthar
lol,

I play chars that I want to play, I have never asked for a grp for my infil and never will, therefore my Infil is pretty much self sufficient, the only people I effect are those that I kill.

Maybe some Albs are just fed up with whining/zerging Mids/Hibs/Albs and have choosen a char they feel can have a reasonable shot at equalling the odds without depending on others.

then you have no right to complain when you have to wait 4hrs+ at atk to get a fucking sorc or cleric, kthx

Q

quinthar

Re: Re: What Infil's better in rvr ?

Originally posted by Pin
No Inf is good for RvR.

Infs are for PvP.

I think you summed it up nicely in your footer, Flavour of the month. To each his own. I dont think I would ever begrudge anybody for rolling a character they wanted. I dont see why people are slating others here for it.

I rolled my infil cuz I wanted one, I have a necro cuz I wanted one, I have an arms because I wanted one, the chars are almost diametrically opposed, its the diversity I wanted.

I have every other class too, I think the fun'est char I have is my Sorc or Cabi but hey, they are down the list for lvling, however fun they are to play.

M

makgsnake

anyone got an idea on how i should spec at level 10,30,40,50 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom