What happened to the respect on exc?

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
to little ppl, to much area. So fullgroups is just like running around finding no other fg's to fight, so they kill soloers to get a few rp's atleast.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
It actually is. :) Remember being able to run around solo in rvr on your warr/sorc whatever and have full groups run by, hugging and waveing at you and then running along.
Today its see fg inc, sit down, die, release. There are still a few groups who still have the decency to leave soloers but a good example of the rp 'whores' are out running now. See Spetsnaz fg on clip range, keep running cause hopefully they wont kill you but noooo, insta turn towards me, bard starts mezzing so i single insta him on my healer and mezz the group, not only do they kill me but they actually burn 2 - 3 purges and atleast 1 charge in the process. Thumbs up m8s. :)

Sounds about right :d

skunksmoka

Fledgling Freddie
some guy called joshimitsu said he would report me or something for not adding on he's figth.
" havent you red the CoC QQ report "

rofl:)

Everz

FH is my second home
Fahdlan said:
not to be rude or anything, but I liked it better when prydwen was prydwen, and excal was excal, I feel all the excal people add.
for me back in the days it looked like some cheap server... sorry:p
but there is nice people there yes.

they just got a different play style, and they play from CoC, what I would call unfair.
some guy called joshimitsu said he would report me or something for not adding on he's figth.
" havent you red the CoC QQ report "
I'm not risking my status my epeen for, my respect, for a guy that has a solo fight.

i agree i prefered rvr pre-cluster.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I prefer a lot things pre cluster ...pre cata ..pre toa ... get over it at this point rly .

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
It actually is. :) Remember being able to run around solo in rvr on your warr/sorc whatever and have full groups run by, hugging and waveing at you and then running along.
Today its see fg inc, sit down, die, release. There are still a few groups who still have the decency to leave soloers but a good example of the rp 'whores' are out running now. See Spetsnaz fg on clip range, keep running cause hopefully they wont kill you but noooo, insta turn towards me, bard starts mezzing so i single insta him on my healer and mezz the group, not only do they kill me but they actually burn 2 - 3 purges and atleast 1 charge in the process. Thumbs up m8s. :)

Ofcourse it's true but all the roleplayers who are the hypocrits and call others rp whores would just be all mad at me and shit if I didn't act nice :(

Ging

Part of the furniture
Ronso said:
I prefer a lot things pre cluster ...pre cata ..pre toa ... get over it at this point rly .

i prefered DAOC pre-beta when i roxxed at minesweeper!

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
cant say i get added on much at all when i´m solo on hero
infact i think i never got added on a 1on1 by another soloer/stealther in general in the bit of time i´ve been playing solo tank.

tho i kinda get ganked by almost every fg that finds me when i´m solo, esp alb fg´s but i´m playing mostly in the mornings so mainly pug´s around and i guess you cant accept more from a pug. (esp when its albs :p)

between the soloers atleast the respect still is the same atleast from my pov. even very low rr´s stand by and watch my fights and dont add until fight is over. some even have the honor to let me rest to full hp after fight some dont but cant rly expect that from everyone so i´m fine with that aslong as they let me finish 1on1

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
to little ppl, to much area. So fullgroups is just like running around finding no other fg's to fight, so they kill soloers to get a few rp's atleast.

i thought ppl play games to have fun and not rps :(

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
tho i kinda get ganked by almost every fg that finds me when i´m solo, esp alb fg´s but i´m playing mostly in the mornings so mainly pug´s around and i guess you cant accept more from a pug. (esp when its albs :p)

ooh, well there are more albs that leaves me than mids tbh... there are a few mid GG's that leaves me and a few off those "might addicted high rr mid pug's" that leaves me ;)

but more alb duo's trios leaves me than mid... So i guess u are just unlucky :)

Best part was when even GA left me (and no they didnt missed me... they saw me clearly and just waved and speeded away (great moment for me that night)).. was chocked and then i had that warm feeling in my heart.. :cool:

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:

i read this from you - then get your grp zerg me down moments before i start a 1v1 .

Thumbs up m8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom