What happened to the respect on exc?

xRedfieldx

Fledgling Freddie
Lately every time i go out soloing every fg that passes me kill me, every soloer who sees me fighting add on it, the server is just like the usa servers now.

Whats happened? Guess i will join in with this new rules, no way im gonna walk past every fight i see and then get ganked by 10 people.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Midgard stole the respect and are keeping it locked away at Fensilir Faste :(

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Evantheal group ran a fg outside crau today where there was no one bar a solo mid warrior duelling a few hibs and hunted me and a cleric down ..WHILE we were dealing with 5 other hibs ..its that cocktard stuff that just makes me smash my keyboard to pieces. I say my keyboard ...I mean the cafes ..dont take my anger out on my own stuff ^^

anyway ..yeah game is full of cocktards now ..sorry

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
I usualy let duelers be, but kill any enemy you see is the point of the game tbh.
mmorpg doesnt mean "me & mymate online roleplay game".

I know all the quotes like " i pay the sub so i got the right to solo"
but that go for the zerglings aswell. Accept the game as it is imo, whine doesnt change a thing.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
tis true, excalers ruined this game !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
Evantheal group ran a fg outside crau today where there was no one bar a solo mid warrior duelling a few hibs and hunted me and a cleric down ..WHILE we were dealing with 5 other hibs ..its that cocktard stuff that just makes me smash my keyboard to pieces. I say my keyboard ...I mean the cafes ..dont take my anger out on my own stuff ^^

anyway ..yeah game is full of cocktards now ..sorry

Evantheal is the biggest adder there is so no surprise really

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Stop taunting my eld at crau docks because my fg sailed from me :>

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
well fights 1 vs 1 I usually let em fight and /hug winner.

But ppl who is nothing but crap ****'s imo I'll nuke on sights.

ea 95% of the stealth population just to mention some of the worst atm lxn and papasan :puke: .

seldom solo grp'ed with visible ect adding on fg fights trying to vanish when it goes wrong, adding on every 1 vs 1 within range.

sad but true still a few nice stealthers out there but the actions of the many ruined it for the few.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
All the people who everyone used to call elitist rp whores quit, leaving the true rp whores free to run all over the frontiers without getting farmed by actually decent grps, and thus free to kill solo'ers, add on 1on1's etc :(

It's true!
:p
:drink:

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
tbh i have nothing to complain about myself. Might be even bit better than before.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
xRedfieldx said:
Lately every time i go out soloing every fg that passes me kill me, every soloer who sees me fighting add on it, the server is just like the usa servers now.

Whats happened? Guess i will join in with this new rules, no way im gonna walk past every fight i see and then get ganked by 10 people.

Think a lot of it comes from soloers who get ganked, then when playing full group rvr see players out solo who have rolled then 8v1 and go for some payback.

Hypothetically: If you were solo on your assassin and had been rolled by 4-5 enemy stealthers at once a heap of times (maybe grouped, maybe not, but they add nevertheless and this happens a helluva lot), so when you see them out solo and your in a group, you repay the favour (probably 2-3 times over), and who can blame you?

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, i have to say, tonight i had LOTS of FGs (both mids & hibs) just run straight past me when i was soloing, much to mu suprise!!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
we see this question being posted again and again.

But why is that. there never existed any comon comunity respect for eachother. Its small groups of people respecting eachother.
The fg people have some respect for some in their camp, the soloers have respect for a few in theirs, and the players who doesnt care about it, doesnt get any respect from the soloers/fg people.

its more like all out war^^

We see it everytime someone post the question about adding or why people add. The people that think they are "clean" get acused by someone that saw them adding a year ago...and he acuse him back etc etc and the shit hits the fan:p
Its all bull. And there could never be such a thing as " respect" in this comunity as everyone slags everyone off here at FH every single day.
Everyone seems to make an ememy out of all that destroys their fight at any single point in this game...and thats were it goes wrong.

I try to respect every 1 vs 1 i see...also try to respect every fg fight i see.
i get rolled all the time anyhow:) So it doesnt matter...so why do i do it then?
Cause i play like i want to:) I dont do it to gain anyones respect.
I do get happy when another soloer leave my fight. But its nothing i demand.

Shike had a good point in a post recently. That was to try and give someone the benefit of a doubt. Which means just cause someone once or twice added on you doesnt mean he will do it the third or fifth time.
Then if you continue leave him he might suddenly start to leave you.
You will win something by doing so...instead of puting him on a KOS list.

if you do that to all who zergs you...or have an alt that zergs you...or friends that zergs you....you will end up respecting a very few fights in this game...
eb.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Edlina said:
All the people who everyone used to call elitist rp whores quit, leaving the true rp whores free to run all over the frontiers without getting farmed by actually decent grps, and thus free to kill solo'ers, add on 1on1's etc :(

It's true!
:drink:

Oic! :fluffle:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Only had Bigsoz group (and perhaps Farils, not sure if he was running, couldn't click name :-p) leave me when I was solo. All of the others were just: ZERG. Felt good to play radar for BokkeRijders group and tell them were they killed me tbh :)

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Lookdaddy said:
Well, i have to say, tonight i had LOTS of FGs (both mids & hibs) just run straight past me when i was soloing, much to mu suprise!!

The group I was running with gave you a wave and ran past even though you was fighting a fellow hibby.

No idea how your fight ended up but our grp got added on a few times or at one point zerged by them nice albs. Not seen more than a fg of albs on stick for a while (outside of seiges anyway).

Seemed to be a few hibby grps out this evening looking for fg vs fg action but no one else in Agramon. Be nice if a few peeps went there every now and then on days other than a Monday :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Edlina said:

It's true!

It actually is. :) Remember being able to run around solo in rvr on your warr/sorc whatever and have full groups run by, hugging and waveing at you and then running along.
Today its see fg inc, sit down, die, release. There are still a few groups who still have the decency to leave soloers but a good example of the rp 'whores' are out running now. See Spetsnaz fg on clip range, keep running cause hopefully they wont kill you but noooo, insta turn towards me, bard starts mezzing so i single insta him on my healer and mezz the group, not only do they kill me but they actually burn 2 - 3 purges and atleast 1 charge in the process. Thumbs up m8s. :)

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
not to be rude or anything, but I liked it better when prydwen was prydwen, and excal was excal, I feel all the excal people add.
for me back in the days it looked like some cheap server... sorry:p
but there is nice people there yes.

they just got a different play style, and they play from CoC, what I would call unfair.
some guy called joshimitsu said he would report me or something for not adding on he's figth.
" havent you red the CoC QQ report "
I'm not risking my status my epeen for, my respect, for a guy that has a solo fight.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
bard starts mezzing so i single insta him on my healer and mezz the group, not only do they kill me but they actually burn 2 - 3 purges and atleast 1 charge in the process. Thumbs up m8s. :)

Why would you solo on your healer? :<

But I get your point.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Congax said:
Why would you solo on your healer? :<

But I get your point.

Wouldnt matter what i played tho, was just running around some on healer cause i was bored. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom