What games should I get for my 360?

lovedaddy

Fledgling Freddie
Resi 4 and GoW are nothing alike, bad, bad comparison.

Well, I'd disagree (as would most of the people I work with), I'd say the play mechanics are very close. Yeah not trying to achieve the same feel / settings - but the core mechanics are similar.

Or checkout kill switch by Namco - also similar, and bar gfx also probably better (but too shrot too)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
They are different.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Resi = Action RPG type of game with one huge story line that would keep you busy for a while. A great series by all standards 9/10

GOW = All out action shooter with top notch gameplay/graphics/voice overs/sound fx. 8 hours of play on medium but you can get 12 hours easy on the hardest setting + co-op through the whole campaign with the single player graphics is why the game is on almost every gamertag you will see.

Then there is Multiplayer which is a very tactical game, you would look and think run and gun but run and gun doesn't get you very far in this game you have to work with your team or you face getting totally pwnd by a team that works together because on all maps there is alot of flanking opportunities.

No game is perfect which is why GOW gets a 9/10 for me aswell.

They are in no way the same games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom