What Film version of the future do you think will be most accurate ?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
From some of the scary shit the US military are producing I don't think we are that far from terminator tbh

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
None mentioned a future ala Waterworld but w/o the apocaliptic part.

Assuming the pace at which the global warming is changing the world.... I would say we are pretty much destined to move around in diving-buses, floating houses and stuff :p. I foresee a world based in a wireless technology built around the concept of a world floaded.

Maybe a mix of Waterworld + Seaquest?? :lol:

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Aliens. Maybe not the beasties themselves but the society and The Company strike me as realistic.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol logans run it seems that if your over 30 these days your old news.

hay im not quite there yet!...im the back page lol.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I'd say a nice description is in Cyberpunk RPG(tabletop)

Do you remember the 'Mr Studd' sexual implant available in that game? - I loved the line of description "All night, every night. And she'll never know." It left everything to the imagination. Brilliant. :clap:

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
with the way things are going I'd have thought Mad Max/Waterworld is getting close.

Or the Resident Evil style umbrella corp cocking it all up for the rest of us with a retrovirus cure for cancer gone wrong

pikeh

Resident Freddy
with the way things are going I'd have thought Mad Max/Waterworld is getting close.

Or the Resident Evil style umbrella corp cocking it all up for the rest of us with a retrovirus cure for cancer gone wrong

Aye resi evil is not impossible. Same with 28days/weeks.

BobbyJewells

Fledgling Freddie
I have a feeling that technological companys will branch out into A.I and robotics so i'm going to say i, robot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom