What drugs do you use?

O

old.LandShark

Gifv NOLF without missing any of the NPC conversations :[

R

Repent Reloaded

I used to smoke weed, now its mainly drink.
I drink about 7 beers every weekend, thats enough to get me going in clubs ;)

O

old.Tohtori

Smoking.

Well, i smoke but i don't tell non-smokers to "light up and shut up". Did the gods make non-smokers special in that way? If you do something, you're bad, if you don't, you'll go to heaven with your puppy. Yeah right.

As someone once said, there are alot worse habbits then smoking.(we all can name a few)

I smoke, never tried to stop, might die of cancer but might die when a bus hits me on the street, i don't stop crossing the street because it "might" happen.

Smoking is a stress reliever, if you get pissed off and have a smoke, you -will- calm down. (fact)

Smoking is social in a sense. In a new school, you meet most of your friends while having a smoke on the yard. (if you smoke. Another lil fact)

If i had the chance to kick myself in the head while a youngster and tell myself: "Don't even try that shit." i would. What happens happens. Might stop some day, might not be able to, but for now...i smoke.

Now that all being said in neat segments, come and give your flame to me, i'll use it to light up the next one.

O

old.Dillinja

Yes, a bus might hit you or me on the street. But, by smoking, you're just increasing the chances of your death over that of a person who doesn't smoke.##

edit : not to mention the affects it has on your health.

O

old.Tohtori

True. It's an increase in chance but, isn't it an increase in chance when you take a car to work?(not -you- per say)

I don't drive, i can never get killed in a car accident while driving it myself.

Just saying that it's a choice i've made and noone should tell others that the way they do things is wrong when it doesn't effect them. (big line..stick with me :p ) As i said, i don't tell non smokers to smoke, they shouldn't tell me not to smoke.

EDIT: oh and smoking once saved my life. I was liting up a smoke and a car came around a corner way too fast, if i hadn't stopped to light up, i would've been hit.

F

Fafnir

Use snus instead of smokes. Only hurt yourself and not everyone you get close too.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
True. It's an increase in chance but, isn't it an increase in chance when you take a car to work?(not -you- per say)

I don't drive, i can never get killed in a car accident while driving it myself.

Just saying that it's a choice i've made and noone should tell others that the way they do things is wrong when it doesn't effect them. (big line..stick with me :p ) As i said, i don't tell non smokers to smoke, they shouldn't tell me not to smoke.

EDIT: oh and smoking once saved my life. I was liting up a smoke and a car came around a corner way too fast, if i hadn't stopped to light up, i would've been hit.

I'm not telling anyone 'don't smoke', I'm just saying that I'd rather not pollute my body unnecessarily especially with all the pollution already in the world today.

Never tried a fag and probably never will.

D

Damon_D

only problems I have with smokers as a non smoker..is the smell... and kissing a girl that has just smoked...:puke: :puke: :puke:

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Never tried a fag and probably never will.
With alot of none english people here you might want to edit that. :) Or it might be missunderstood.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Fafnir
With alot of none english people here you might want to edit that. :) Or it might be missunderstood.

Hehe, I see, but now you've quoted it it'd make no difference anyway. :eek:

S

SFXman

Let me see.
Millions of variations of alcoholic beverages.
Cigarrettes.
Occasional pot.
Various medicines, stuff like aspirin you know :p
Hmm... think that's it.

V

vestax

I smoke a lot of weed, nothing wrong with it tbh.. makes Daoc less boring :p

My UT Clan were all smokers so we had a weekend lan in Amsterdam, was a blast :)

H

hellraisermk2

I've done a fair few in my time. Edited because here isn't really the place to discuss them.

M

MesS°

Originally posted by Fafnir
Use snus instead of smokes. Only hurt yourself and not everyone you get close too.

Thats called Snuff in english m8...

G

gengi

Skoal Bandits, Wintergreen Flavour, Nicorette Gum, patches, microtabs, lozenges.

But nothing beats a fag.

later

J

Jexa

Cigarettes= wrong ... and I refuse to argue any further than that

Oh, and Coca Cola is the best drug :D

G

gengi

Originally posted by Jexa
Cigarettes= wrong ... and I refuse to argue any further than that

Oh, and Coca Cola is the best drug :D

Agree on the fag isssue, but i am a weak willed addict in the throws of giving up again, and coca cola lost its zing when they removed the cocaine from it. Still it is slightly more palatable than Pesi :D

Later

S

SFXman

Fag has to be the most hilarious word for a cigarrette. Anyway... snuff/snus/nuuska (and my personal favorite word for it, paska) is just NAAAAAAAAASSSSSSTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY.
I mean fuck. It's probably the most common "drug" amongst hockey players.

U

uncle_sal

Coffee, smokes, alcohol... could never use snuff though... its like disgusting and i heard it makes you addicted more than cigarettes...

H

Halo | NS

Drugs are for retards who don't have a life and suck cock.

Having said that, I did do coke once.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Halo | NS
Drugs are for retards who don't have a life and suck cock.

Having said that, I did do coke once.

/agree actually

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom