What drugs do you use?

S

slapmesilly..

I smoke weed from time to time
and tried coke once, but the ice cubes blocked my naustrils.

So, what drugs do you use?

T

The Kingpin

sp5.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmkay?

D

Damini

slapme, I don't think this is really the thing for the DAoC forums. If you want to, you can try putting it in the General General forums.

T

The Kingpin

Naw, they turn it into a Desktop thread!

J

Jonaldo

Ibruprofen if I got a really bad hangover and Actifed do some wicked flu sypmtom pills but they do make you drowsey so be careful, could also be used as sleeping pills if you were desperate.

J

Jonaldo

oh I forgot, alcohol is also a legal drug which I use only on Friday and Saturday evenings generally, although sometimes myself and some friends visit the local pool hall and I may participate in some minor alcohol intake there also, tho not anywhere near the weekend consumption levels.

J

Jonaldo

Tobacco is something I avoid. It only makes you smell bad, turn yellow and generally shows weakness in both will and mind.

In effect, if you smoke, don't even try and argue with me about anything. I could convince you that grass is blue.

N

Nightchill

tho I might be inclined to agree smoking points at some lack of will, in some area, it's no reason to call them "lame assed motherfuckers"...

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Nightchill
tho I might be inclined to agree smoking points at some lack of will, in some area, it's no reason to call them "lame assed motherfuckers"...

but I don't care about them, really, you gotta have some sense of humour about it if you die of cancer after years of smoking things that have " YOU WILL PROBABLY DIE OF CANCER IF YOU SMOKE THESE" written on the box.

Not like anyone can claim ignorance these days.

You smoke, you smell, you turn yellow, you die of cancer. gg

I don't smoke and will probably die of cancer and if I do I will laugh at the irony. It's just one of them things, I won't take it badly, will just die.

As long as someone is nearby to see my death message and rez me ;)

N

Nightchill

fair enough.

how do you feel about the nhs providing health care for cancer sufferers who are chain smokers? as you say, it's not through ignorance. is there an excuse? should they rely on our (uber :p ) health system to save them?

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Nightchill
fair enough.

how do you feel about the nhs providing health care for cancer sufferers who are chain smokers? as you say, it's not through ignorance. is there an excuse? should they rely on our (uber :p ) health system to save them?

I'm not a nice person.

The country (and the world to be honest) is over-populated, we need a lot of people to die of various causes and for people to become more responsible and have less children.

Let's be honest now, any war that lowers the population is a good thing. Any disease that lowers population is in fact a good thing. Any natural disaster that lowers population is indeed also a good thing.

Yes we all prestend to feel bad about it, and if your family/friends have died in such incidents then yes you will genuinely feel bad about it. But the situation is that there are not enough houses/jobs/parking spaces/plots of land available for the sheer populous at the moment. Housing prices will forever be on the increase while there is always a demand for them.

You may not like it but something horrible must happen to curb the human population and some dictator-like laws must be passed to give some stability to it if we are to continue any prelonged existance on this planet.

Criticise, argue, say what you will. I'm off to bed and I bid you all goodnight as I can't spell adieu (or is that right? who cares?).

T

The Kingpin

Originally posted by Omniscieous
I'm not a nice person.

The country (and the world to be honest) is over-populated, we need a lot of people to die of various causes and for people to become more responsible and have less children.

Let's be honest now, any war that lowers the population is a good thing. Any disease that lowers population is in fact a good thing. Any natural disaster that lowers population is indeed also a good thing.

Yes we all prestend to feel bad about it, and if your family/friends have died in such incidents then yes you will genuinely feel bad about it. But the situation is that there are not enough houses/jobs/parking spaces/plots of land available for the sheer populous at the moment. Housing prices will forever be on the increase while there is always a demand for them.

You may not like it but something horrible must happen to curb the human population and some dictator-like laws must be passed to give some stability to it if we are to continue any prelonged existance on this planet.

Criticise, argue, say what you will. I'm off to bed and I bid you all goodnight as I can't spell adieu (or is that right? who cares?).

You are drunk....

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by The Kingpin
You are drunk....

Never-the-less, is it not true?

Give me any other answer to unemployment and homelessness throughout the world, and any other cause other than sheer over-population of countries.

I'm a nice person, but I know where to draw the line. Humanity is fucked unless something bad happens in the near future, or lots move to another planet through some remarkable technological feat.

I often think of getting into politics as I think I could lead us somewhere into a positive future, however it would require almost communist/dictatorship ruling and that could never happen in the modern era. Thus... we are fucked :) just hope it doesn't happen in our lifetime and wish your children well my friends.

O

old.Dillinja

I actually agree with omni on this one, resources can only be pushed so far. And with the ever-growing population they will be pushed to the limit. (I'm not talking about oil or electricity, I'm talking about food and water, basic things we need to live)

T

The Kingpin

Oh sorry, the world is full,
Please head to the be shot in cold blood room...
Untill we kill more people..:rolleyes:

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by The Kingpin
Oh sorry, the world is full,
Please head to the be shot in cold blood room...
Untill we kill more people..:rolleyes:

I don't see a problem with that...

edit : I was joking btw so you don't think I'm psycho or anything.

G

gengi

We do not need to be pro-active in any way. The world will become a less populous place soon enough. AIDS will thin out a large chunk of the population, some estimates give up to a third of Sub Sharan Africa and 15 - 20 % in SE Asia, European numbers are on the up too. The scare and subsequent publicity of the late 1980's seems to have given way to an attitude that "surely everyone knows about it now so we don't have to show patient x on TV being hugged by Di". From this decimation of the population will come far more death as the societies affected (African) are largely agrarian and heavily depedent on numbers of people to maintain the infra-structure and the food supply. Couple this with, in possibly the worst affected country, South Africa's president being of the belief that HIV and AIDS are not related. AIDS is not the big one though.
You will remember stories about Ebola, Kikwit in 1995. It is happenning again now. You see stories in the papers about people wearing masks, because of SARS, at airports SARS has a, so far, 4% death rate, Ebola runs about 80%.

Kinpin don't worry there is no need to shoot anyone:D

Omni and Dll spark up you gonna die may as well die smelly and yellow :p

In the end though HUMANITY will persevere, we will live on to go and fuck up other planets after we have destroyed the natives because that is what we are good at.

later

S

sieben_dapoet

Originally posted by gengi
In the end though HUMANITY will persevere, we will live on to go and fuck up other planets after we have destroyed the natives because that is what we are good at.

later

sooo true... humanity is the one big clusterf%* on this planet.

We are soo dumb its got to be said too..

We go swimming in the sea with sharks then moan when they attack us ?

In the name of 'God' we kill each other regularly ? thx religion :rolleyes:

We destroy our environment to please our own lifetime, thinking nothing of the future

We cloth our women ;)

Here's hoping for a giant asteroid to wipeout mankind !

C'MON YOU COCKROACHES !!!!

G

gengi

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Well, that was fashionably nihilistic.

Sieben or me ? I thought I was quite hopeful :rolleyes:

later

S

sieben_dapoet

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Well, that was fashionably nihilistic.

nout wrong with supporting the cockroaches rise to power, for they will be the new rulers as is written in the 'books of sieben' and mankind will be thier slaves, forced to lick there lickle hairy legs !

YOU KNOW ITS TRUE

p.s. can this thread be closed now please, im beginning to lose my mind {what little i had left} ;)

S

SilverHood

only drug I use is highly addictive. It cures stress, encourages interaction with other people, and it give me a kick, as well as subjects me to intense mod swings.

its called Dark Age of Canabis

O

old.tRoG

According to Max Payne, painkillers fix everything.

And should be taken in high doses.

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by old.tRoG
According to Max Payne, painkillers fix everything.

And should be taken in high doses.

lol :)
i have an urge to play max payne again now...

O

old.LandShark

Funny enough, so do I. And I wanted to find the PA strip mocking Max Payne, just for the hell of it, but I decided that one would be more on-topic.

T

The Kingpin

Some sayings from Max Payne that are the best..

"The pills with ease the pain"

"The train lit up like a chrismas tree"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom