What does...

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
...IT take for you albs/hibs to give a solo zerk a fair fight ?

sure attack me with a duo if you feel afraid of dying , but 5+ people ? the only tough thing in that scenario would be me killing 1-2 people of you and that's embarrassing for you , honest! ;)

/Berget

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
welcome to reality, 99% of the fights in daoc are unfair in one way or another

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
nah VF tis was construktive whine ;)

i have some nice fights and even when i do get zerged down i get bow's etc. but i just wanna have some EXTRA fun against people likeminded with me , i met my first vampiir today , and that wasn't a hard fight really , 3-shotted him and i lost 15% hp ( well troll zerk do have lot's of hp , 1700 buffed really ) ;)

but give more of those! ;)

/berget

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Ill dual you on my merc when i can get my comp to stop crashing :)

Dementeds

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Teslacoil said:
gimme a host for screenshot matey ;)
Just click the 'Manage Attachments' button, u'll find below where u are writing the reply, to upload a screenie to a post.

Just make sure u edit the screenie so it says u got 1700 hit points on a lev 24 zerker b4 u upload it tho :p

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
got a bug (sounds like a known bug.. dunno if this is the so called "beard bug"

But:
sshot198.jpg

and its not a sorc. its a heretic (found out later ;))

only seen this bug sofar from that heretic.. hopefully the only 1 in thidranki.. cause this is anoying

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Ashton said:
Just click the 'Manage Attachments' button, u'll find below where u are writing the reply, to upload a screenie to a post.

Just make sure u edit the screenie so it says u got 1700 hit points on a lev 24 zerker b4 u upload it tho :p

um...where in my post does it say i am playing lvl 24 zerk ? read my signature ? 39 zerk and 39 bb , make's sense ?

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Teslacoil said:
um...where in my post does it say i am playing lvl 24 zerk ? read my signature ? 39 zerk and 39 bb , make's sense ?
Yep indeed, my bad, been playing waaaaaaaaaay too much thid. I'm sorry :fluffle:

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
as for the full screen heretic..i was told some ppl with (dunno which one, please forgive me) a special graphic card get that gfx bug on heretics with beard :)

Faya

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Faya said:
as for the full screen heretic..i was told some ppl with (dunno which one, please forgive me) a special graphic card get that gfx bug on heretics with beard :)

Faya
you mean i blew away 550€ for a Geforce 6800 Ultra just for some extra grafic bugs? :p

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:

sure attack me with a duo if you feel afraid of dying , but 5+ people ? the only tough thing in that scenario would be me killing 1-2 people of you and that's embarrassing for you , honest! ;)

/Berget

Its RVR, not 1v1. Now, go cry in a corner.
Jeez, im getting fed up of reading this bollocks and giving the same replies everytime.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Formash said:
Its RVR, not 1v1. Now, go cry in a corner.
Jeez, im getting fed up of reading this bollocks and giving the same replies everytime.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man you have to be an abused child when young ;)

where in my post was it a whine ? i just expressed my feeling in the matter and that it was fun that i could gank 3 members of a fg , if you can'"stand" or "handle" these posts then i think you should sod off and go do something usefull for your mind like reading a book or something.

can't stand ignorant people like you , that feels the need to rant down on every post he see's.

go away , SHOOSH!

/berget

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

can't stand ignorant people like you , that feels the need to rant down on every post he see's.

go away , SHOOSH!

/berget

<goes to read up witha BOOK on how to be as blinkered as Berget>

:eek: yeah whatever. :eek:

That abuse as a child was cruel, man, cruel.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
people like you , that feels the need to rant down on every post he see's.

go away , SHOOSH!

/berget

Firstly , nerf not being able to edit after 10 minutes.

Secondly :

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/search.php?searchid=200587

these are all my posts - ive given my opinion in all ive said generally. Some are rants, MOST are not. Get your facts str8.

I think ive been sarcastic in a couple, ranted in two or three recently, posted hundreds of times with help, information and general giggles.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Teslacoil said:

/Berget

Lol, I remember on many occaisions meeting Fastrunner in emain with my Infil, many a time I attacked and you ran, only to come back 20 secs later with 1 fg to back you up...

Practise what you preach, people might take you seriously then.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
hmmm i haven't been rvring with my sb since hmm nf started....if i ganked you i'm truly sorry , pwease forgive me ? *puppyeyes*

and for the rest of you , SHOOSH!

/berget

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
Teslacoil said:

LOL, thats a bit far fetched man... the very idea that you even got that from what the dude wrote tells me that perhaps you were the poor wee kid with 'sausages' in his mouth.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
WullieTheRed said:
LOL, thats a bit far fetched man... the very idea that you even got that from what the dude wrote tells me that perhaps you were the poor wee kid with 'sausages' in his mouth.

oh man HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT!!??!! ahh it was you in that dark closet with me ? man a tip , grow some hair on the balls :)

/hug

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
WullieTheRed said:
lol, man, you get the strangest assumptions ever.

i know our love is true so i won't take anything you say seriuosly ;)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
oh looky here another fella that needs a life, thiswas started as a nice post then suddenly all you morons felt the NEED to rant on over NOTHING , now get lost i'm fed up with all of you.

Xphyral

Fledgling Freddie
oh but dear sweet tesla you invited us here , now bend over and take it like a man :touch:

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Xphyral said:
oh but dear sweet tesla you invited us here , now bend over and take it like a man :touch:

if you DO me i'll be happy , but then just roll over and take a smoke and shut it kay ? =)

Xphyral

Fledgling Freddie
no need man GoA have been shafting the lot of us for years. it appears they got there before me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom