What does...

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
oh looky here another fella that needs a life, thiswas started as a nice post then suddenly all you morons felt the NEED to rant on over NOTHING , now get lost i'm fed up with all of you.

how you can say that when your original post moaned at albs, and you then start abusing everyone for having their own opinions, is beyond me.

As someone once said, if you don't post you won't get flames. imo there was no need to start another whine at albs thread in the first place, yet you call it a 'nice post' to begin with..

you're asking us to get lost, why shouldn't people retaliate with their comments ? afterall you started it by moaning about albs in the first place.

'Does not Compute'.

I thinkn vodkafairy summed it up. Life isn't fair. All realms zerg. Live with it, or play something else. I hear Solitaire is ok, however you may find that un-beknownst to you albs will zerg that too, just so you can post on the microsoft forums, about a fg killed your solitaire soloist.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Formash said:
how you can say that when your original post moaned at albs, and you then start abusing everyone for having their own opinions, is beyond me.

As someone once said, if you don't post you won't get flames. imo there was no need to start another whine at albs thread in the first place, yet you call it a 'nice post' to begin with..

you're asking us to get lost, why shouldn't people retaliate with their comments ? afterall you started it by moaning about albs in the first place.

'Does not Compute'.

I thinkn vodkafairy summed it up. Life isn't fair. All realms zerg. Live with it, or play something else. I hear Solitaire is ok, however you may find that un-beknownst to you albs will zerg that too, just so you can post on the microsoft forums, about a fg killed your solitaire soloist.

ahwell , seems this discussion has gone to far really, in my first post ( thread - starter ) , i posted smiles here and there, when you do this you ain't serious on the whining, it's just a say hey comon join the fun and kill me before i kill half your grp ;) so to speak, zerg is part of the game i like zerging , i like solo , i like duels , in short I LOVE THIS GAME, but then all of a sudden people start mowning and ranting at it , ofcourse i will react as long as i belive i have gotten my point through and some people ( those who read it and don't post stupid comments ) don't whinge at every post they see cause they can't see the fun in it.

to be truly sorry , i'm sorry that no one have a sense of humour anymore, since all these comments come up of how "1337" they are , try and answer in a way with some humour as the thread was started and not in a way to throwing insults. i did not start it but i am planning on ending it with this post.

now everyone join in for a group hug and stay very still ( BANZAI! ) FRENZY MODE ACTIVATED ARGH!<chop chop> hmm all dead , time to move along.

/berget - the once nice zerky , now the zerky who ain't so nice anymore.

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
I'm just a bit curious tesla, what kind of answer were you expecting/hoping for? Would be interesting to know since you react like this when people don't agree with you

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
1 word or action .

while having 1 thought in mind, happy , fun , joy. not anger,jelousy,irritated.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
1 word or action .

while having 1 thought in mind, happy , fun , joy. not anger,jelousy,irritated.

Yet when people have an opinion you abuse them? hmm ok... very sensible.

Not everyone thinks as you do, or takes your way of looking at things.

Example 1:

"LOLz, look at that alb zerg, bet it took real skill to get a FG Albs killing 1 mid??!?! :D ;)"

Example 2 :

"Hehe, i thought it was a little silly when a whole group of albs steamrolled 1 mid, imo it shouldn't happen like that, but i understand it problably won't change anytime soon ;)"

See, it isn't the emotes that particularly make the sentence change. Its also the way things are worded. The most feedback you'd get on the 2nd one would probably be :
"yeah, not likely to change".

The difference is there, not only by the use of emotes, but bychanging the way you write, so's to not make it look aggressive.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Formash said:
Yet when people have an opinion you abuse them? hmm ok... very sensible.

Not everyone thinks as you do, or takes your way of looking at things.

Example 1:

"LOLz, look at that alb zerg, bet it took real skill to get a FG Albs killing 1 mid??!?! :D ;)"

Example 2 :

"Hehe, i thought it was a little silly when a whole group of albs steamrolled 1 mid, imo it shouldn't happen like that, but i understand it problably won't change anytime soon ;)"

See, it isn't the emotes that particularly make the sentence change. Its also the way things are worded. The most feedback you'd get on the 2nd one would probably be :
"yeah, not likely to change".

The difference is there, not only by the use of emotes, but bychanging the way you write, so's to not make it look aggressive.

well atleast read my first post and tell me what is aggresive in it.

/berget - sad zerky...

Talivar

Part of the furniture
My Blademaster will fight your zerk 1 on 1 when u 50 or even better my vamp when its 50 :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
regarding the heretic with the beard the size of britain (rather ironically it's the bald/beardless face ;))

nuke your figures/fig3 directory in your catacombs dir and patch again - you get it if you patched from the US servers then to the EU ones, nuking that dir fixes it.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Teslacoil said:
...IT take for you albs/hibs to give a solo zerk a fair fight ?

sure attack me with a duo if you feel afraid of dying , but 5+ people ? the only tough thing in that scenario would be me killing 1-2 people of you and that's embarrassing for you , honest! ;)

/Berget

you're not solo - you're buffbotted ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom