what does your name mean ?

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Literal meaning

"A powerful gypsy curse."

History

First changed from another name by deed poll around the time when the Vikings were really beginning to wonder if it was all worth it, the name Jonatan was originally used indulgently to refer to warriors who died during drill practice, before taking a bullet for the Pope.

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Literal meaning
"The Tiny Baby-Like One."

History
Adapted from British boarding school slang used to signify the new pupil marked out for ritual burning around the time when the Vikings were really beginning to wonder if it was all worth it, the name craig was originally used loosely to refer to a breed of goose, before hard times forced its sale.

Famous craigs
1. craig Oily-Lilly Li ("The Reasonably Broadly Educated"), populariser of the methods of Judge Dredd; ghost-writer of Albert Pierrepoint's astonishingly violent autobiography, READ MY STORY IN THIS BOOK;
2. craig Itching, champion of the right to use the hovering cinema;
3. craig Mapduster, BSc, reputedly trapped for twenty-six days under a fallen monument to those funny pirate hats;
4. Chief Scientist craig Nootlooter, of the generation which fondly remembers the world's sturdiest box; ghost-writer of Peter Lawford's phenomenally foul-mouthed autobiography, E-MAIL ME FOR THE SECRET OF MY MILLIONAIRE'S SUCCESS; first holder of the office of Queen's Own Loan Shark;
5. craig Sprewt ("The Pale"), belittler of the nightmare cupboard;
6. craig P Sponetote, who could never shake an early association with quicklime dental cleanser; ghost-writer of Vivian Leigh's anarchist's handbook and autobiography, I WAS KILLED IN THE WAR; last holder of the office of High Scowler;
7. craig Dots, first victim of an ice sculpture of Hugh Scully; first holder of the office of London and Home Counties Chief Dawdler;
8. craig Staplegun, director of the new Bond movie, SILVERY DEATH-DOOM; ghost-writer of Richard Stilgoe's posturingly lurid autobiography, FEAR MY MOP; first holder of the office of Royal Plumber's Mate;
9. craig Tinkermouse, proponent of the world's seventh highest-rated episode of Mr Pastry; first holder of the office of Lord Mayor's Official Stenciller;
10. craig Frewsy, fascinated to death by the deckchair-cum-hat; last holder of the office of Last Out of the Building When the Fire-Alarm Rings.

Typical craig motto
"Death to the Skies."

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Literal meaning
"Keep refrigerated, eat within three days."

Typical Maria motto
"Hello! You don't know me, but I've been going through your bins for a few months now."

its uncanny.
just like they know me.
:p

Outlander

Part of the furniture
lilmissnaughty said:
Literal meaning
"Keep refrigerated, eat within three days."

Typical Maria motto
"Hello! You don't know me, but I've been going through your bins for a few months now."

its uncanny.
just like they know me.
:p
aha! I wondered what that rustling noise at night was!

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander said:
aha! I wondered what that rustling noise at night was!
that werent me...
<looks around all shifty>
it was just a lucky guess i could tell u everything u ate last week...
beginners luck innit.
no stalking involved in my magic tricks.
honest guv.;)

D

Darksaga

Literal meaning
"Satan."

History
Dreamt by JM Barrie after being told confidentially by GB Shaw that Wendy was "a bit poofy" around 11am, the name Christopher was originally used by nuns to refer to a famous sect of surly, pilfering domestic servants, before being modified genetically by scientists.

Famous Christophers
1. "Terrible" Christopher Frote, RN, fascinated to death by Evap-o-Floor;
2. Christopher Jesus, named in court as holding compromising material concerning the self-propelled gardener; ghost-writer of Clive Dunn's offensively illustrated autobiography, E-MAIL ME FOR THE SECRET OF MY MILLIONAIRE'S SUCCESS;
3. I Am Christopher de Nightdodge, DSO and Bar, RN, disgusted by mottled glass;
4. Christopher V du Proms, haunted by an image of Elvis impersonator impersonators; first holder of the richly prized office of Official Kerb-Trip-Overer;
5. Christopher Marl, champion of the right to use between nine and fifteen scientific principles;
6. Christopher Quoits ("The Thing"), exposed in the press as having swapped a child for bungee-jumping; first holder of the office of Hot Diggity;
7. Christopher G Happenstance, MA, first victim of the Formidable Coat; first holder of the office of Chancellor of the Eggs Checker;
8. Christopher Orbiting-Millington, PhD, MA, opponent of static electricity; first holder of the office of Queen's Own Loan Shark;
9. Christopher ap Lilly Li-Tube, who owes everything to a nice cup of tea;
10. Christopher X Frewsy, channeller under supernatural influences of edible bark; first holder of the office of King's Bath Taster.

Typical Christopher motto
"I'm sure I had it this morning."

RoFL tis true i am the dark knight belzebub .. all hail the dreaded darksaga .. :twak:

myris

Fledgling Freddie
Literal meaning
"Feral variety."

History
Found in limestone deposits in Chester under the Marquis of Bute, the name ricky was originally used indulgently to refer to warriors who died during drill practice, before losing two vowels in the wash.

Famous rickys
1. Inspector ricky Toot, opponent of the Formidable Coat; ghost-writer of Oscar Wilde's neighbour, Tom's excessively sophisticated autobiography, MEGASTAR!; first holder of the office of Hot Diggity;
2. Doctor ricky B Dots, once saved by the deckchair-cum-hat;
3. ricky O'Sponetote, MD, MA ("The Pale"), of the generation which fondly remembers Mr Bronson from Grange Hill; ghost-writer of Lady Macbeth's generally tolerated autobiography, FROM TOP TO BOTTOM; last holder of the office of Lord Mayor's Official Stenciller;
4. ricky Happenstance, who could never shake an early association with Tramp Drink;
5. I Am ricky L V Frewsy, DSO and Bar, BA, belittler of quiffs;
6. Brigadier-General ricky Cangoose, populariser of ten entirely new ways to kneel; ghost-writer of Vivian Leigh's compelling autobiography, I WAS MONTY'S THUG;
7. ricky Lilly Li ("The Suspicious"), who lost a fortune on mottled glass;
8. ricky Marl, reputedly trapped for thirteen days under a fallen monument to bungee-jumping;
9. ricky ap Sprewt, aroused by Elvis impersonator impersonators; first holder of the office of Royal Gadget-Smasher;
10. "Terrible" ricky P Boonk, champion of between nine and fifteen scientific principles.

Typical ricky motto
"London's burning and I live by the river."

my motto rocks

Banana

Fledgling Freddie
Literal meaning
"The Second One."

History
Created by Act of God under appalling conditions, the name Banana was originally used cumbersomely to refer to those who worked in the hills building things out of hills, before a wager between De Mancy Oblast and the Earl of Warwick altered its destiny.

Famous Bananas
1. Inspector Banana R Sponetote, named in court as holding compromising material concerning the constellation of Pleiades;
2. Banana Oaf-Lilly Li, who lost a fortune on several of the more violent gypsy curses;
3. Banana D Quoits, BA, first victim of the legendary Source of the Thames;
4. Banana Oily, exposed in the press as having swapped a child for Spandau Ballet; ghost-writer of Hugh Scully's litany of crimes autobiography, DOCTOR! THE FORCEPS!;
5. Judge Banana du Jesus, champion of various messiahs later purchased by major world religions;
6. I Am Banana P Millington, proponent of Britain's standards;
7. Banana Tightbadger, reputedly trapped for six days under a fallen monument to a nice cup of tea;
8. "Terrible" Banana Lonfial, co-writer of INDIANA JONES AND HALF-MAN HALF-BISCUIT GO HULA;
9. Professor Banana Z Thews, BA, director of the new Bond movie, DEAD, BURIED, ARMED AND DANGEROUS; ghost-writer of Lady Macbeth's entirely adjectiveless autobiography, I WAS MONTY'S THUG;
10. Banana Tube, co-habitee of twenty-nine people associated with static electricity.

Typical Banana motto
"The more I drink, the more interesting I find I become."

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Michael

Literal meaning
"Christ, get that thing away from me."

History
Whispered in an empty room around the time when the Vikings were really beginning to wonder if it was all worth it, the name Michael was originally used repeatedly to refer to warriors who died during drill practice, before being transported to Australia for its part in the "Christ, we're starving to death! - how about a bit of food; just if you can spare it, obviously, we don't want to put you out" Rebellion.

Famous Michaels
1. Michael de Sponetote, MSc, RN, aroused by the definitive manual on drowning; first holder of the bewilderingly ritualistic office of Police-constable;
2. Michael Grating-Mapduster ("The Suspicious"), reputedly trapped for twenty-one days under a fallen monument to the concept of acceptable losses;
3. Michael F Tinkermouse, BA, proponent of demanding money with menaces;
4. Michael Dots, channeller under supernatural influences of unspeakable guilt;
5. Michael ap Nivea, MA ("The Terrible"), for a time, in their own mind, romantically linked with the early career of Roy Clarke;
6. Chief Scientist Michael Smmith ("The Uncanny"), who owes everything to Spandau Ballet;
7. Lady The Miss Michael O'Cangoose-Marl, co-habitee of twenty-three people associated with the self-propelled gardener;
8. Inspector Michael ap Itching-Sprewt, MD, co-writer of INDIANA JONES AND THE LEAGUE OF SILENT EXPLODERS; ghost-writer of Jimmy Clitheroe's posturingly lurid autobiography, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM, HAVE YOU?;
9. Michael U Jesus, of the generation which fondly remembers Sock 'n' Roll;
10. Michael Dufallily, champion of the evaporating duck.

Typical Michael motto
"S is the verb, C is the noun, get it wrong and I'll kick you down (a dangerously abandoned well)."
how rude:<

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Literal meaning
"Maker of small, irritating things out of hardening Blu-Tak."

History
Only permitted to be spoken aloud by high priests cleansed by blood before religious liberalisation under appalling conditions, the name Jason was originally used largely to refer to unsettlingly enthusiastic night soil collectors, before retiring to Budleigh Salterton.

Famous Jasons
1. Jason Dindymene ("The Terrible"), co-habitee of twenty-nine people associated with a popular music band made entirely of soap;
2. Jason Ach, of the generation which fondly remembers several of the more violent gypsy curses;
3. Jason Endeavour-Trabmaw, first victim of Evap-o-Floor;
4. Jason Oaf, MD, early user of the legendary Source of the Thames; ghost-writer of Alastair Sim's papally banned autobiography, READ MY STORY IN THIS BOOK;
5. Jason Jesus-Oily, belittler of the evaporating duck;
6. Jason ap Mapduster-Macaulay, exposed in the press as having swapped a child for quicklime dental cleanser; first holder of the office of Evil Marionette;
7. Jason Q du Dots, opponent of Elvis impersonator impersonators;
8. Jason R Sprewt, for a time, in their own mind, romantically linked with quiffs; first holder of the highly regarded office of Chancellor of the Eggs Checker;
9. Chief Scientist Jason T Lilly Li, named in court as holding compromising material concerning the Formidable Coat; first holder of the office of Mr & Miss Transsexual World;
10. Jason ap Millington, who owes everything to the quick-burning funeral boat; ghost-writer of Mr Grimsdale's generally tolerated autobiography, MEGASTAR!; first holder of the richly prized office of High Scowler.

Typical Jason motto
"Can you hold this while I go to the toilet?"

xD - Love what the name means.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
:eek:

Literal meaning
"Stubborn understain."

History
Adapted from British boarding school slang used to signify the new pupil marked out for ritual burning as the baleful influence of Halley's Comet was felt sharply among those distracted from their dangerous work to stare at the sky, the name James was originally used spitefully to refer to the Disney corporation, its subsidiaries and partners, before hard times forced its sale.

Famous Jameses
1. Doctor James Happenstance-Tinkermouse, haunted by an image of Sock 'n' Roll;
2. James Smmith, MD, co-habitee of twenty-four people associated with the evaporating duck; ghost-writer of Margaret Rutherford's excessively sophisticated autobiography, I LOVE MY FROG!;
3. James Itching, co-writer of INDIANA JONES AND THE PHARAOH'S TROUSERS;
4. James Marl, first victim of the self-aware vacuum cleaner; first holder of the office of Last Out of the Building When the Fire-Alarm Rings;
5. James ap Tube-Cangoose, of the generation which fondly remembers more types of bacterial infection than any fifty-five people can name;
6. James Macaulay, director of the new Bond movie, DEAD, BURIED, ARMED AND DANGEROUS; ghost-writer of Ming the Merciless's papally banned autobiography, YES, I THOUGHT I WAS DEAD TOO; first holder of the office of Police-constable;
7. James Grating-Dufallily, belittler of the early career of Roy Clarke;
8. James M Toot, proponent of the hovering cinema;
9. James Proms, MA, MA ("The Uncanny"), exposed in the press as having swapped a child for the deckchair-cum-hat;
10. James Frote, early user of a slightly famous TV chef whom they saw looking at cardigans in Woolworth's one time.

Typical James motto
"This looks like a job for Super-James!"

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Darksaga said:
Literal meaning
"Satan."

History
Dreamt by JM Barrie after being told confidentially by GB Shaw that Wendy was "a bit poofy" around 11am, the name Christopher was originally used by nuns to refer to a famous sect of surly, pilfering domestic servants, before being modified genetically by scientists.

Famous Christophers
1. "Terrible" Christopher Frote, RN, fascinated to death by Evap-o-Floor;
2. Christopher Jesus, named in court as holding compromising material concerning the self-propelled gardener; ghost-writer of Clive Dunn's offensively illustrated autobiography, E-MAIL ME FOR THE SECRET OF MY MILLIONAIRE'S SUCCESS;
3. I Am Christopher de Nightdodge, DSO and Bar, RN, disgusted by mottled glass;
4. Christopher V du Proms, haunted by an image of Elvis impersonator impersonators; first holder of the richly prized office of Official Kerb-Trip-Overer;
5. Christopher Marl, champion of the right to use between nine and fifteen scientific principles;
6. Christopher Quoits ("The Thing"), exposed in the press as having swapped a child for bungee-jumping; first holder of the office of Hot Diggity;
7. Christopher G Happenstance, MA, first victim of the Formidable Coat; first holder of the office of Chancellor of the Eggs Checker;
8. Christopher Orbiting-Millington, PhD, MA, opponent of static electricity; first holder of the office of Queen's Own Loan Shark;
9. Christopher ap Lilly Li-Tube, who owes everything to a nice cup of tea;
10. Christopher X Frewsy, channeller under supernatural influences of edible bark; first holder of the office of King's Bath Taster.

Typical Christopher motto
"I'm sure I had it this morning."

RoFL tis true i am the dark knight belzebub .. all hail the dreaded darksaga .. :twak:

More like :

mole_cb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom