What do you think of other users? Camlann style!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bonelamencer said:
blah i just can't remember all random gimps ! like you are !

And you clearly show you cant remember ppl like me or anyone else by continuing an argument....

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Got only 1 char and its name you remember me every day :D

Please make use of comma's or full stops in when you post if you want people to understand you.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
barevoose said:
Please make use of comma's or full stops in when you post if you want people to understand you.
doh i wrote some shit and edited it 5 sec later but see you quote an unedited one

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
Lol sorry for not giving you time to edit, write it correctly in the first place and you wont have to edit, thing before you press 'submit reply' maybe? Reading through your post would help immeasurably also.

Pluttaejjn

Banned
Amildin: love of my life! left coz none of u gave him ne luvvin.

ehh... someone: ? seeing how I have never had E-sex with ne1 else I cant really QQ on them... but u all r doin a great job! :D I mean! the only dude that every1 will ever love is the one that lets every1 kill him and gives them cash... though whining at FH is good fun aint it?

ohh wait! Yeppy: Killed me when I stood infront of him for a long time! still he pretends 2 almost like me so I give him a lil lub...

(wusses /rude)

This college comp is full of spyware ffs ><

thingy above me said:
ohh wait! Yeppy: Killed me when I stood infront of him for a long time! still he pretends 2 almost like me so I give him a lil lub...

I don't like BD's blocking my view

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:
Evryone sais im like Bahumat ... Bahumat could be like me.....
I know Bahumat irl and he's about 6ft 1 i'd say half-greek and can be a right :wanker: at times, but other than that he is a VERY COOL guy so dont knock him. He's told me lots of places to exp to get my to 50 and now i'm almost there and i thank him for that!! :clap:

I owe him one of these :drink: , i bet now. :flame:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Xyslo said:
I know Bahumat irl and he's about 6ft 1 i'd say half-greek and can be a right :wanker: at times, but other than that he is a VERY COOL guy so dont knock him. He's told me lots of places to exp to get my to 50 and now i'm almost there and i thank him for that!!

i can feel the wub, thanks quixor :wub:

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
i can feel the wub, thanks quixor :wub:
Although you dont seem to be able to keep a job very long do you?

Bahumat used to work for a lady who looked exactly like the junk lady from 'The Labrinth'. What that means i dont know....

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Xyslo said:
Although you dont seem to be able to keep a job very long do you?

Bahumat used to work for a lady who looked exactly like the junk lady from 'The Labrinth'. What that means i dont know....

I been working for Ford IT for the past 11 months so yeah not too long.... :eek:

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
I been working for Ford IT for the past 11 months so yeah not too long.... :eek:
How long this one is going to last i dont know....? Btw is it boring and crappy?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah its all good, work is work but its either mega busy 1 minute then nothing the next

anyways i can smell ziva coming and he is gonna moan to use pm's

/vanish

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh well work is work i just do it get paid then have fun :).

/vanish's with Bahumat

Ziva

Fluffy
Bahumat said:
yeah its all good, work is work but its either mega busy 1 minute then nothing the next

anyways i can smell ziva coming and he is gonna moan to use pm's

/vanish

First of all nice smell you got cause here i am :) Second, i'm a she not a he and third, your damn right, use PM's (/moan mode off) :D

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Pinp said:
Hardly, since we farmed you when you hit 50, was the fact you noobs were so big headed saying everyone on Camlann sucks and you rule so we gave you a hard time :D

atleast you can handle unsc:ed L50's who are dual logging ;) so that ranks you above alb excal warder average i guess. then again they dont get the benefit of camping ppl who havnt buffed up and stuff :<

oh and grats for more offtopic threads like thisone

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ziva said:
First of all nice smell you got cause here i am :) Second, i'm a she not a he and third, your damn right, use PM's (/moan mode off) :D

it will be like those films with meg ryan in where they argue all the way thru then fall in love

:sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom