What do you play when not on DAoC ?

S

StormriderX

trying to find a copy of master of orion 3 :( and cm4 when that comes :)

G

greenfingers

Counter-Strike is still good once in a while ;)
and WC3, w000p !!! :]
... *brain is now working*
..... *brain to hot, CLOSE BRAIN!!!!*
........ *Meltdown, meltdown!!! alert ... alert ... alert !!!*
ohh yeah ... and a good round of Hearts or Solitaire :p

S

stunned

I play EQ, AC, AC 2, UO, EVE online beta, AO , work full time , have 2 kids and three younger mistresses.

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by stunned
I play EQ, AC, AC 2, UO, EVE online beta, AO , work full time , have 2 kids and three younger mistresses.

aka you only work and play computer games :p

A

Arakiel

i work too much , i have a band which takes time and i sing in this solo night every tuesday ( and possibly sundays ) in this pub ,

latest thing ive been singing is tenacious D songs , live music is great imo so i try to see as much of it as i can :)

otherwise ive been playing Thief and im seriously addicted to solitaire every now and then !

G

g0ldenbone

Games playing... Splinter Cell, C&C generals, Freelancer, Vice City, Halo - Multi, Metroid Prime...

When not playing.. either working or clubbing.

Recently been to see: Andy weatherall + Radioactive Man, Jimi Tenor, Fishbone..

Going to see next month :) : Massive Attack, Beck, Plaid, Chris Clark, Carl Craig.

So much to do, so little time :)

edit: also got a season ticket for the local football team.. Is anyone else dreading the addiction that will be Championship Manager 4 :)

A

Aule Valar

Tribes 2 :)
a bit of starlancer now and again, though the community for that has almost died out :(

E

Erekrose

Originally posted by stormriderx
trying to find a copy of master of orion 3 :( and cm4 when that comes :)

Picked & packed i tell ya. And its not even meant to be out till 28th.

D

darbey

Originally posted by Nightchill
i always have a hankering to go back to Severance :p

I have only really played 3 games one of them being severance . very therapeutic ...

O

Olgark

playing splinter cell at the moment that is a very good stealth game. Its what Metal Gear Solid , SOL should of been like.

Finished Shogun Total War A nice strategy game there.

Morrowind if you want to loose 3 months of your life.

Neverwinter nights cracking good RPG and a nice online side to it as well and a auto patcher. You can also download mods for it from various web sites. Some are pants but there are a few good ones out there.

UO is shite. I just started back on it after a 4 year break. I played it for one weekend and not gone back to play my necromancer or paladin on it. It looks dated and all the skills are fecked up. You even now need a fletching kit to make arrows . Utter pants.

AC2 and AC1. = boring, and i found it hard to get the patcher working. sometimes it would only download half the patch so I had to then find the FTP site and do it manualy. So I got rid of the game.

R

Randalff

not playing daoc ? why is there something else ? I red on the internet that there is an "outside"... with real ppl and trees... never been there though, daoc has ppl and trees too :)

F

fl_gorre

hmm what do i do when i dont play daoc?
hmm sleeping and getting cigs/beer in the nightshop
thats about it :p

used to play CS but quitted cuz lill 15year old kids started to spoil every public with their lame behavior and sometimes hax

later on Diablo2(had a lvl99pally on hardcore europe and HC sorcie able to solo meph hell with ease and loads of other chars)
quitted cuz of the shitty dupe and ITH mentality wich ruined the game

S

SotH-Byffa

BF
D2LoD(SP)
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
GTA3
PS2
very little Q3RA
wc3/cs
Freelancer
River City Ransom(Nintendo 8-bit game :D )
Knight Rider(really shitty but fun)
Deus Ex
AvP 1
AvP 2

E

Erekrose

Originally posted by Erekrose
Picked & packed i tell ya. And its not even meant to be out till 28th.

Hmm seems the have either run out of packing or they are having trouble picking.

K

Kobold

Originally posted by Arakiel
i work too much , i have a band which takes time and i sing in this solo night every tuesday ( and possibly sundays ) in this pub ,

latest thing ive been singing is tenacious D songs , live music is great imo so i try to see as much of it as i can :)

otherwise ive been playing Thief and im seriously addicted to solitaire every now and then !

u are my HERO!! sing me a song pliiiiiiiiiis :D

btw other pwnage games is ofc warcraft3 and quake3

M

Mikael

duh

uhm, hello? Isn't Warlords the most obvious choice? :m00:
I'm talking about the first one of course, not those crap sequals.

O

old.[BF]MaD

ut2k3 ^^

try to keep it at highlvl , but damn daoc

K

Kurik BHM

The best game EVER EVer made is Rush & Attack @ Nintendo 8bit

and the music is sooo leet beats everything

E

-evull-

Originally posted by fl_gorre
hmm what do i do when i dont play daoc?
hmm sleeping and getting cigs/beer in the nightshop
thats about it :p

used to play CS but quitted cuz lill 15year old kids started to spoil every public with their lame behavior and sometimes hax

later on Diablo2(had a lvl99pally on hardcore europe and HC sorcie able to solo meph hell with ease and loads of other chars)
quitted cuz of the shitty dupe and ITH mentality wich ruined the game

what he said - only i played softcore d2 o_O

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Treniel-
try life :p

Originally posted by Repent
I used to play DAoC 24/7.
I went out to my m8s 18th and met this girl, she kinda woke me up, now I go out clubbin every week, maybe twice a week, gettin a job now and doin twice as gud in college, I go the gym, run now I feel gr8 about myself and life :) oh yeah and the girl I met @ the party is now my gf :D

^^ Looks like he is, arf :) I'd never let myself get THAT far involved tbh (with daoc).

Users who are viewing this thread