What do you play when not on DAoC ?

B

bishibosh

so many people say day of defeat is better than CS (which i kinda agree with, then on gamespy thers avg 300 dod servers and about 10 rooms full of cs servers, with 200-1000 in each lol.
I think CS is more popular as in DoD either u like Caen2 or ur screwed map wise. ( although same for cs with dust and aztec)

When i read the topic "what other games do you play other than daoc" I groaned and thought oh here goes, at least 3/4 of the replies will be by people who have artistically interpreted the title so that they can go on about girlfriends and how great they are, and "get a rl" moans, but i think that makes up less than half, great :)

E

Elixir

I manage to get some of that....real....life...thingy activity in....but i also play wc3, hl + mods, ut2003, bf1942 and other fps, oh..and some racing games + final fantasy X.

S

Slinker

Aaah but I do have a real life (sometimes) , being married with four daughters can take up quite a bit of time , so in my spare time I play DAoC .I still play but not as often , I'm more your fantasy type than shoot em ups . Give me Dungeon master or Eye of the beholder on the Amiga any day :)

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Repent
I used to play DAoC 24/7.
I went out to my m8s 18th and met this girl, she kinda woke me up, now I go out clubbin every week, maybe twice a week, gettin a job now and doin twice as gud in college, I go the gym, run now I feel gr8 about myself and life :) oh yeah and the girl I met @ the party is now my gf :D

sad cunt lmfao

E

Elixir

karam i dont think that was a compliment....was it?

C

Cloak_

Go out get drunk and party mainly,, o yea and that work crap :(

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by N07ABL3
Go out get drunk and party mainly,, o yea and that work crap :(

dont lie man, no one that plays daoc goes out. or works for that matter. apart from me.

O

old.Xarr

play paintball, hang with friends, watch movies, party etc...

there's supposed to be a uni part in there, but it got lost. :)

E

Exiled

Originally posted by Karam_gruul
dont lie man, no one that plays daoc goes out. or works for that matter. apart from me.

karam, you work as a whore you dont count

G

Gekul

Occasionally Half-life DM. Old but good, used to be better.

C

Cloak_

Originally posted by Karam_gruul

Doh forgot sorry :(

R

Repent Reloaded

oh my god, Karam. Be glad I have respect for u.

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Repent
oh my god, Karam. Be glad I have respect for u.

rlly?

oh yea, sorry dood, ur lamus. take it back. novamirs gay :(

i need to write down a list of my followers so they dont get caught in the crossfire.

W

woodmansee

Magic The Gathering Online!

Someone msg me if they play so we can arrange a game!

Users who are viewing this thread