what do you hate most about you?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ooohh.... Brod are you the man or the woman?

My ex-girlfriend became a lesbian (just my luck AFTER we split up) and she's was like petite blonde so she's the girl, her girlfriend is like all big boots and chunky watches.

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
Is too many to mention here, but the one on top of my list is that I lack self-confidence.

Mey

Part of the furniture
I hate the fact that when I saw something I totally cock it up and say the wrong thing at the wrong time, and then people just think im a total arse :(.

That and I can make friends, but lose them to quickly...

o and I argue to much :(

oo, and im doing a new course in bereavement counselling, and I have to think about death loads. Not very nice :(

(if your all like death cool etc.. come talk to me and ill surprise you that its not)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
got a way too good memory :(

sounds good to you ? trust me, there's plenty of things you don't want to remember. even small things add up over time <sigh>

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
I hate about myself:

That I am constantly whining about my fucked up knee and have to rely on painkillers very often but am too much of a sissy to undergo surgery.

That I dont ever get things finished.

That I pretend to have positive emotions rather than having them.

That boobs are magnets to my eyes! (Well, I fight the urge and usaly I succeed but it makes me feel very stupid.)

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
I hate the fact that I'm 34 and not 19 any more. Seems vastly unfair to me somehow...I should have a sicknote for the last 15 birthdays I reckon...

Brodaya

Fledgling Freddie
I guess im the butch... I like chunky watches and wearing Lynx deo (hasnt worked in getting the girls to fall at my feet.. yet ;) ). I was married for 18 yrs so took my ex hubby by suprise. But I like my women really girlie but I do draw the line at Barbie pink :twak:

Job said:
Ooohh.... Brod are you the man or the woman?

My ex-girlfriend became a lesbian (just my luck AFTER we split up) and she's was like petite blonde so she's the girl, her girlfriend is like all big boots and chunky watches.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Being too genuine in relationships - not realising the signs - wearing my heart on my sleeve - too generous - too romantic - big softy - think of others first - and ending up getting ripped apart when she walks away - hoping that there's a soulmate out there for me when there isn't necessarily going to be...

/cry

soze

I am a FH squatter
I cant say sorry when i really need too.
I cant ask for help when i really need it.
I am as dence as a vault door when it comes to any type of sign untill two weeks after.
I cant forgive people who i lose trust in.
My mind wanders when i really need it so i end up talking crap and cant say what i mean.
I always expect the worse so that im not always disapointed not a good way to live.

There is more but that will do

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
This is the best thread in a long time. Nice for once not to hear b/s and to listen to what seems to be honest self-analysis from people.

/group hug

:fluffle:

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Ah, what the hell, soul open, truth falling out and looking stupid is my speciality :p

Top 5 hates about myself <cringe>

Intelligent but too damn lazy to do anything with it. (Wasted my degree on a dead end job I hate but CBA to find another one. Only been in it 7 years now :( )

Huge temper (gotten me in all kinds of trouble)

Weight (put on a good few kilos but again too sodding lazy to fix it)

Negative outlook on life, pessimism gets you a long way in life, NOT!!!

Indecision (take far too long to decide to do anything, over analyze and stall where possible)

Oh and no 6 for fun (told you I was indecisive), far too fast to belittle myself. I have a whole repertoire of self putdowns for any occasion :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Intelligent but too damn lazy to do anything with it. (Wasted my degree on a dead end job I hate but CBA to find another one. Only been in it 7 years now )

:cheers:

join club m8

Marc

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
Marcs the Guru on pulling girls as you can see.

Pulled more birds than youve had hot dinners young Nicolarse.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Hyperbole Police! Stop typing and step away from the keyboard!!

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
- I hate my tendency to be at the wrong place at the wrong time
- My illness (something called "Asbergers" something ^^)
- My innability (sp?) to meet other people (im way to mutch alone....or solo as some would say)

:m00:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
i also hate my tendency of sticking my foot firmly in my mouth when im talking to people.
today for example, i said that something 'didnt look like it had been done for a long time' after i had done it at work. i was then told that the team manager had done it 5 minutes before i'd started. and i kept digging a bigger grave as i tried to apologise. im sure people find it incredibly endearing, but i hate it.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Pulled more birds than youve had hot dinners young Nicolarse.

Actually Marc i've had more than 2 hot dinners so i guess that kinda fucks up your theory.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmm...what i hate about myself...

Well, that i'm this damn good! *flex, grin, someone pops the muscle with a pin and deflates Might Seel*

Bah...

Marc

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
Actually Marc i've had more than 2 hot dinners so i guess that kinda fucks up your theory.

haha nice one nicholarse

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i hate that i dont stick up for myself enough (the whole turning red, puffy and crying thing) but im getting more confident and those martial arts classes are doing em the world of good.

i hate that i brood on bad things i know to accept them and forget it but sometimes i get plagued by my demons and the little buggers wont go away.

Saw in Soze's post about not getting hints till 2 weeks after, tbh bud dont worry abut that if you were a mind reader you'd be in a tent wearing a turban and any one that expects you to act that way its their problem not yours.

Bodega my sister had gigantic bazoongas but she had a reduction to a much smaller and more managable size as her back was in agony most of the time, tbh if they give boob inhancement jobs to 13 year olds the NHS (if your english) should definately provide reductions if your gf could bear it (either that or i saw a couple of wheelbarrows on ebay earlier?) just saying as i know from my sis that the pain from them can be horrendous.

all the way through this thread ive read people's worst points and i gotta say if i havent said it before, guys if these are your worst points then your a pretty cool bunch and for all of you out there with confidence/ low self esteem problems you are soo not alone.

/additional group hug.

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, I'm gonna Update the worst things about me..

I have this "lump" in the middle of my chest.
And well aye, I'm a bit perverted, or well.. when I get drunk I kid around alot with that kind of things, which makes my girl friends think I'm a bit weird.. but hey :p
Well anywho, it's just a matter of state of mind kinda.. just give it a shot :)
I don't, but I would if I had the guts.. either it fooks up, or it doesn't.. simple as that :)

Enough random mumbling from me, but hope you have a nice night :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
Haha, go back to breaking mezzes.

haha actually land a mezz first and then I may think about breaking it.

Shadoo

Fledgling Freddie
i hate my low confidence, very short temper and generally my quiet ness

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom