what do you hate most about you?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
and before we even get started here, i BAN any skinny folks from going "aww but im sooo fat" its not big its not clever and it doesnt impress any one so stop fishing for compliments and go have a cheese burger!.

Right now thats thats sorted.

The things i hate most about myself:

1) my appendix (it doesnt do anything except blow up and kill you occasionally, i mean WHY?)

2) my tendancy to go all red and puffy and cry when someone shouts at me (more out of shear fury, rage and embaressment than self pity).

Umm wow thats it, cool 2 things, ok folks letta rip!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
1) The big target sign on my forehead that tells Fate to constantly fuck me over. :eek:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I hate the way I go bright red for 2 hours if I so much as run 50ft

What I like about myself is that after 20 rum and cokes people don't even realise I'm drunk (sign of an alcoholic)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
that i cannot resist a chocolate eclair.
that i turn red all the time.
that i dont eat my greens.
that i leave things till the last minute

Espen

Banned
would be easier to say "what do you like about yourself" when it comes to me.. :/

so.. things i hate bout myself

everything i say
everything i think
everything i do
and the rest of me i hate aswell..

Ormorof

FH is my second home
mmmmm my eyesight, a real bitch to have to fiddle around with contact lenses, glasses etc :D

and feeling obliged to reply to these kind of threads :(

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yea, I hate being right all the time but not having the decency to not rub people's faces in it. :)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
My lack of persistence, or what the exact english term may be.
I have the hardest times to get myself to do something I don't like... (like schoolwork)

Thadius said:
I whine too much :p
You don't say... :p

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Sissyfoo said:
Oh yea, I hate being right all the time but not having the decency to not rub people's faces in it. :)
you were never right when it came to aruguing with me..

What I hate about myself... hmmm....... I seem to have a habit of totalling really expencive cars :(

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
confused said:
you were never right when it came to aruguing with me..

What I hate about myself... hmmm....... I seem to have a habit of totalling really expencive cars :(

What did we argue about? I don't recall us arguing. :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I hate my tendency to make things sound alot more dramatic than they really are.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
when im sober in the morning ill probably get really depressed over what ive posted here......

i hate the fact that i always take the easy option
i hate that i can be lazy

fate can fuck off cause she's (come on lets face it anyone with that wide a vicious streak must be female) dealt me a really shit hand and never lets me change cards

i hate the fact that looking back on a shitload of situations ive been in the girls were trying to get off with me (i've bumped into 2 of them since and curse my teenage stupidity cause jesus were those come on signs obvious) and its now too damn late to do anything about it

i hate realising that all the the times my parents moaned at me about stuff saying they had been there and done that and were right and looking back they werent kidding

still im 35 and ive been and done a LOT of stuff that some people never will in there whole lives so its not all bad :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
My lack of persistence, or what the exact english term may be.
I have the hardest times to get myself to do something I don't like... (like schoolwork)

You don't say... :p

Ill whine at you for that remark ;)

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, that's a quite tough question really ;D

But anywho:

I hate that I lack the confidence to talk to people like I really want to, so I instead act like an asshole sometimes ;< It sucks... :'(
and, hmm... well that's what I can think of atm ^^

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i hate that i dont know how to pick up chicks :/
i hate that im such a nice guy, always giving away stuff, being kind instead of telling them to fuck off... mostly people i hold very dear tho, wouldn't wanna hurt them.

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Also the fact i'm gonna die.. but probably sooner than i'll want to

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i hate that i am a lying, lazy motherfucker with the attention span of a wooden table. i also whine a lot.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
things i hate about my self -
that im too laid back
and easy going

Brodaya

Fledgling Freddie
Things I hate about me... Hmmmmm having a HUGE pair of boobs with a H cup and making men realise I do have a face thats worth looking at!!!!

Oh and being a lesbian and denying all those poor men the opportunity of playing with the biggest natural pair of boobs on this planet ( but my g/f's happy enough :clap: )

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Brodaya said:
Things I hate about me... Hmmmmm having a HUGE pair of boobs with a H cup and making men realise I do have a face thats worth looking at!!!!

Oh and being a lesbian and denying all those poor men the opportunity of playing with the biggest natural pair of boobs on this planet ( but my g/f's happy enough :clap: )

:worthy: you cruel cruel gal you! :worthy:

and p.s if the only men you ever met were only ever looking at your bazoongas (think in your case you truely have earnt the word) then they arnt worth knowing.

Marc

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
:worthy: you cruel cruel gal you! :worthy:

and p.s if the only men you ever met were only ever looking at your bazoongas (think in your case you truely have earnt the word) then they arnt worth knowing.

all men talk to a pair of tits, not the womans face.

Marc

FH is my second home
Cant say i hate anything about myself. I dislike a couple of things about myself.

I'm too mouthy for my own good (especially when I play rugby) and it gets me in a lot of trouble.
Im also too confrontational. I try and bite my tongue but it doesnt work

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Marc said:
all men talk to a pair of tits, not the womans face.

thats a lie, i have practically no boobies infact they dont even qualify as a boo and loads of blokes talk to me...........

maybe i should get implants and STOP the boring sods talking to me let my silicone take the brunt of it, kinda like air bags from verbal assult?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Brodaya , who gives a fuck about H cup tits anyway. just wait till your 50 and you can see all the vains and shit and they flappin around your belly. lol.

big boobs are yucky.

Marc

FH is my second home
tris- said:
Brodaya , who gives a fuck about H cup tits anyway. just wait till your 50 and you can see all the vains and shit and they flappin around your belly. lol.

big boobs are yucky.

rofl

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I look for trouble too much.

One thing people have always told me - and one thing I should really have learnt myself by now - is that trouble finds you all by itself without you having to go grabbing for more, yet I cant seem to help it.

I suppose this goes hand in hand with a bad temper, but that is another of my problems.

Alot of the time I feel like I am only just good enough to realise that I'm not that good at all.

I'm out-wardly confident but inside I am too self-critical.

One saying I always remember is that there are two types of people - people who start with 0% and everything they do is another achievement, and those people who start at 100% and everything they do is somehow less than perfect and detracts from that 100%.

I would say that from outside I act and sometimes feel like the former, inside I tend towards the latter.

That said, I dont have any regrets, and would not change anything about myself, given a choice.

Brodaya

Fledgling Freddie
Couldnt agree more Tris... I hate mine and want a reduction. I remember my gran having the same problem and you know when they're too big as you tuck them into your trouser belt :eek6:

tris- said:

big boobs are yucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom