What do you do during downtime?

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Listen to some music, go annoy my hun(usualy busy on ps2 Zzz ;p), txt friends, bug people on msn, hmm all sorts to do when I'm on port pad all the time, maybe a shower.

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
programming, watch TV, eat, laugh @ n00bs, listen to music, finding lame stuff on the net etc etc . >:p

Release

Fledgling Freddie
TV is your friend in downtime, especially if you have a quality desk setup :cool:, also spamming on IRC can help pass time.
Well thats what I used todo anyway, been inactive for a good 5 months now :clap:

Helme

Resident Freddy
Sit and stare at my toon/go get food/drink or browse around on the net

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
Read and Write pointless stuff on the net :m00: then go and get pissed :puke:

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Mess around with the character seeing what gives me best stats, looking up forums on GFs band website which never have anything new on them (link below), then calling GF and chatting for hours not paying any attension to group even when they start moving again. (like last night in Emain was on fone saying NN to her and then asked in /g wth we were doing standing outside MPK :))

Painbringer

Fledgling Freddie
I go on Battlenet and kick some arse on WC3:TFT :cheers: , cracking game online, hope they do an update of Starcraft soon, that would WTFPWN bigtime :worthy: I also usually grab a few cans of Guinness from the fridge and order a curry :drink:

Spix

Fledgling Freddie
Play guitar, have a smoke (or used to , just quit) or get a new beer

:drink:

Spix

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
Now make a new goal... quit the beer :)

Im to old for that, but I also drink water from time to time in the dt :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
when im on the pad i usually spam /as or sing in teamspeak :p

Infernus Flammus

Fledgling Freddie
I actaully make the ultimate scary step. I go outside. Before me is a strange world full of Shiny metal things that move incredibly fast, much faster then our horse transport, and make termendous noise. Also vast swathes of the country are covered in a dark solid compound that these shiny boxs, which actually have people inside, move along.

In the end it all becomes too much and i retreat into the sanctity of the internet
:D

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
irc...play guitar...or clean up stuff etc :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
read forums and such , browse the internet , talk with ppl on msn :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
try 2 fly :D seriously, its all in the cape. and theres no time for downtime, :) but i do end up just leaving the computer for a while, come back a while later and find out leuan has been asking me about which bow 2 get for like 1hr even though he had decided which 1 2 get b4 i went afk, and he changed his mind. i want old xp grps with proper downtime opposed 2 modern where its like NO ITS NIGHT TIME MY ARTIS GETTING XP DONT GO AFK :< so i have 2 sit there till its day time,only 2 find that a SB wants 2 lvl BoS so cant have downtime and i just end up crying nerf modern :) any hoo im off out PIZZA

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Darksword said:
try 2 fly :D seriously, its all in the cape. and theres no time for downtime, :) but i do end up just leaving the computer for a while, come back a while later and find out leuan has been asking me about which bow 2 get for like 1hr even though he had decided which 1 2 get b4 i went afk, and he changed his mind. i want old xp grps with proper downtime opposed 2 modern where its like NO ITS NIGHT TIME MY ARTIS GETTING XP DONT GO AFK :< so i have 2 sit there till its day time,only 2 find that a SB wants 2 lvl BoS so cant have downtime and i just end up crying nerf modern :) any hoo im off out PIZZA

:fluffle:

Merrilow

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
^^ and i also download pictures of jam in downtime :p hehe
Got any good examples?

During downtime I tend to go to work :( far too much down time for me tbh.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i mostly make music when servers are done, im pretty exited about joining the band im going 2 join so yeah..umm..thats it

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
looking up forums on GFs band website which never have anything new on them (link below)

I check your GFs bands website and...

Nomans Land said:
Rachel is having a webcam chat with Doug on MSN when Chrissy enters the room. Chrissy then proceeds to do the finger to Doug and then splurts out...

Chrissy:
Oh crap he can see me!

oO

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Oh shit I read it wrong I thought it said that Chrissy fingered Doug (sounded odd :<) ... I wanna go back to bed ffs! :|

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Watch some of my over 80 giga of anime that i downloaded ;P play other games browse forums and stuff, sometimes even leaving my comp and go watch some tv noooo ;P?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom