What do u think about this ? need opinions ^^

S

Stallion-

silly.. vyelette aint even playing bard aktive...and imo nothing wrong with the decision... xfears raid, his rules.. period :D

M

mandom

Originally posted by Amadon
:rolleyes:
i'm sure your opinion is highly relevant.
oh nooooo, you really owned me there, what am i gonna do!?!?=!?!?!?

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by mandom

who are you ingame anyway? :|

M

mandom

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
who are you ingame anyway? :|
i dont have my own acc, only playing my brothers chars, so whatever im saying here is not gonna fall back later on him ingame so i choose to not say any names

A

Amadon

Originally posted by mandom
I wasn't trying to 'own' you as you so eloquently put it.
I was just pointing out how meaningless your opinion is.
If I wanted to 'own' you, you'd know it.

M

mandom

Originally posted by Amadon

If I wanted to 'own' you, you'd know it.
yeh im sure, you gonna write some bad words for me? :/

E

Event

Originally posted by Gargo-
as we're gf and bf, as close as you can get in terms of love.

m8 that almost brought a tear to my eye - im so used to reading bullshit on bw this took me off guard :D

Also while on a lovey dovey theme imo:

1. Xfear is an uber raid leader and has done a massive amount for this realm - and he is a funny guy as well.

2. Don gets flamed but he aint a dumbass or a QQer and he also has done a massive amount for this realm - he is also a funny guy and wud be funnier if he stopped using the retard word.

Gif more lub b4 BW goes the way of the dodo :p

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Event
m8 that almost brought a tear to my eye - im so used to reading bullshit on bw this took me off guard :D

Also while on a lovey dovey theme imo:

1. Xfear is an uber raid leader and has done a massive amount for this realm - and he is a funny guy as well.

2. Don gets flamed but he aint a dumbass or a QQer and he also has done a massive amount for this realm - he is also a funny guy and wud be funnier if he stopped using the retard word.

Gif more lub b4 BW goes the way of the dodo :p

rofl event, why compare a dodo with BW :D

W

wyleia

Originally posted by Stallion-
silly.. vyelette aint even playing bard aktive...and imo nothing wrong with the decision... xfears raid, his rules.. period :D

bard going active when i get her SCed :)
full respec stone in vault waiting, but not respeccing her out of pve spec til i get her setup to actually rvr.. no point til then :)

L

-Lillo-

Marriage is just something down on paper, love is what really counts :)

ok, agree with you there. However i'm kind of confused as to why being bf/gf is as close as you can get in love?

This might be true in your case but I don't think other people, who experience a different kind of love/relationship, would agree.

Sorry folks, but I find this part of the thread the most interesting :clap: :clap:

back to topic:
Cut the crap and the QQ, we all know that if it weren't for Xfear many people in this realm would have no vests or items they can show off in DL. And sure maybe it wasn't the nicest thing to give free points but in the end who the fuck cares? If you don't agree then stay at Necht with the items u already have and whine abit to the healer imo.

(Imo this kind of support should give me a +150 mod instead of the lousy 10 I have :p)

G

Gargo-

I mean, I lub her very much, gettin married or engaged or whatever wont change how much I love her, so in terms of love, we're as close as can be :p

T

Tyka

Eh guys, I kind of accept that its Xfears raid, and his rules, read the damn thread before posting irrelevant shit (stajj etc as usual).

So if in middle of a raid xfear says guys im claiming all the items this run, good bye, would you still say "xfears raid, his rules", i think not.

This particular rule was changed in mid raid, as u can see the previous raid it was not possible.

So to all the whiners out there, read, comprehend, then reply.

G

gunner440

1. his name is tyka not don and he is still a beautiful elf

2. see 1

T

tuathra

Originally posted by gunner440
1. his name is tyka not don and he is still a beautiful elf

2. see 1

gotta agree with this.. and add

3. an elf with a nice ponytail

G

Gray-CF

Flame me, Ive given the 100% truth of how things happened and how I obtained the vest

ok ewul doer :p

I hear now Sonny has moved into your area your upset as you are no longer THE ONLY GAY IN TEH VALLLLLLLEY :p

D

Divinia

w00ts the difference between gargo using her pts and leth lotting, win and give it away? oO

X

xfear

Originally posted by Tyka
Eh guys, I kind of accept that its Xfears raid, and his rules, read the damn thread before posting irrelevant shit (stajj etc as usual).

So if in middle of a raid xfear says guys im claiming all the items this run, good bye, would you still say "xfears raid, his rules", i think not.

This particular rule was changed in mid raid, as u can see the previous raid it was not possible.

So to all the whiners out there, read, comprehend, then reply.

I didnt do a new thing, i gave points from friends etc, before, the thing is that i didnt tell it to any1, or set a new rule, why ? well , i have to do new things almost every raid, people that come to my raids, and want to use their friends points, not add points together to 1 person , only use points from other person

i didnt tell anything, couse i though it was the same and was not important, ofc im seeing now, i did bad, cant remember the names of the guys, couse the were all random people, i think, that the unique person i did this with, and i remember his name, is Trent

ofc, i need to list like 50 rules, to have all the things cleared, but i cant remember all the rules in time, but im sure that with youre help, we could do this list in time

T

Tyka

Originally posted by xfear
. ..the thing is that i didnt tell it to any1, or set a new rule, why ? well

lol I stopped reading here, nuff said.

S

squalion

You are a good leader, you just have a soft heart. But the most damn successful raid leader in hib. Ever

J

Jayce_DA

Started reading this, stopped shortly after Gargo and Don said they sorted it out together like adults.

1 thing though, for those who go on about adding points of 2 characters together - For fucks sake, cant you read ? I mean honestly ?

The wording clearly stated Gargo used Leth's points, not added Leth's to his - there was NO adding of points ....

Keep the raiding up Xfear :)

I

Infernos.

well if u said yes to Leth she must keep the jerkin she raided cos u said her yes so she took what she deserved (125 pts omg she really must deserve it :p)

D

Dodgy Geeza

Sorry I haven't read every single post - but just thought I would reply with my opinion.
I don't think galla points should be traded/lent/sold/borrowed etc...regardless of who is playing the character.
The reason the galla events have gone so well is because the list is kept up to-date (good job Xfear)...
So, how does anyone know how many points someone really has if people start loaning/swapping points ? It's all going to be thrown to hell.
Don't let people loan points, otherwise people ain't gonna trust the point system - and the lottos will become a farse.
I for one would not have been happy if in the lotto I rolled higher, but someone else claimed someone elses points at the last minute.
If they had rolled higher - would this persons points still be taken away ? Do you know for sure that this person has given his points ? You can't be certain, and for these reasons any future lottos should allow people only to use their own points.
Just my opinion.

DG

L

-Lillo-

I mean, I lub her very much, gettin married or engaged or whatever wont change how much I love her, so in terms of love, we're as close as can be :p

Good answer. I'm stuck now :(
when u get married, can I come? Never been to scandinavia before :p

Z

Ziva

I agree with Dodgy here, i'm glad to see the people involved managed to sort it out but something smells about how this went imo. So i'm gonna give my opinion :)

No matter how close Leth and Gargo are, transferring points was never allowed and neither should be allowed under any circumstance. It would be different if Gargo was lottoing for an alt but he didn't since it involves two people having seperate accounts.

Furthermore, i truly don't understand why anyone would try and bring the reputation of a well respected guildleader like Xfear in danger. Especially not a fellow guildie. I can understand why Xfear kinda twisted facts cause he is just a very nice guy trying to protect a guildfriend, but i really can't understand why Gargo even put him into this position for having a bard vest. Does this item is really worth to put Xfear's reputation on the line for it? Personally i don't think any item is.

Reading everything that was said makes me say that Gargo didn't get the vest in a "legal" way. Transferring points is not allowed and Gargo used the points of Lethania to get this item so he didn't get it according to the rules made by Xfear.

If i was Gargo i would do anything to help Xfear get the respect back he deserves and never put him into a position like that again. You can start by inviting the bards who wanted to roll for this item togheter and reroll (with or without your OWN mods points) and give them a fair chance to get the item cause they didn't get it after the raid.

Just my 2 cents..

A

allnewdave

You did right, and I hope you keep up the good work. Galla items would be few and far between if it wasnt for the months (year?) of succesfull raids you've organised.

Users who are viewing this thread