What do u think about this ? need opinions ^^

X

xfear

Well, yesterday Gargo won the bard jerkin, with 125 points, from lethania, why did it happen ? well, lethania and gargo are boyfriend, and girlfriend, they live together, and they use all things together, yesterday gargo ( lethania ) told me when we were at first boss, " gargo had to go to XXXXX , he told me to play his char in youre raid, can i use my pts at the end ?", cant remember 100 % the sentence, but was more or less the same, then i though about it 5 min, and told her that ok, the raid went on, and at the end in the lotto, gargo, the boy, came back, and did the lotto, ofc using his girlfriend pts, couse she farmed galla, and couse i told him he could use them, and ofc he won the bard jerkin

now im asking all people, did i do bad ? should i take the jerkin from gargo, and give it to vylette ? ( the 2nd high lottoer)

i made this post, couse 1 person, ( not vylette) is whinning, and making me lots of critics, and tbh i hate that a lot, and i want to do what is correct

and tbh, im not wining anything from the raids, like u know, im wasting like 12-15 hours each FE raid, and at the end of the raid, i win _nothing_ , couse i give the elftovers, etc etc, im ok with that, couse i know im doing good things etc ( not hipocrit here ), and im helping all getting hauberts etc, well, but the thing i most hate from the raids, is the headache i finish with, at the end of the raid, and the whines of people, couse like i know, and u must know, my decisitions cant make happy to all , although i try to make happy all, but well , i still get whines 100% of the times, couse not 100% of peopl is happy, and i hate that ALOT, couse that makes me a great headache

so i want to tell u all , that i prolly will leave raiding soon, maybe after enlighter takes his eld robe, if the only thing i will get after wasting 15 hours to do a FE raid, will be whine, critics and QQ

S

saltymcpepper

gargo is a nice chap
gargo/leth won the jerkin, let them have it
tell the whiners to fo :)

V

VodkaFairy

I think it's a bit lame to use points from two different people for one item...

I might aswell bring my druid and bard to the same raid and get points for both chars, then use all the points together for one item... :p

But since Gargo is kinda active I'd rather see him with a vest then a random brehon (no offence V, dunno how often you want to play bard) so I really don't mind in this case.

S

Sichama

As i understand people can lotto for characters other than the one they bring to the raid, so in this sense yes it was ok for Gargo to roll for Lethania or vice verca.
Considering also two more things, first that you made a decision at some point, good or bad doesn't matter you are the leader of the raid and your decisions should be final, and second that the person who might have some problem with the whole situation Vylette hasn't expressed any objections or whines as you put them, i see no reason why all this has even bothered you, just tell the person that whines about things that are none of his concern to fo and forget about it.

I would even suggest you tell that person that mingles in afairs not his and to all those that constantly whine and whine, that they are not welcome to future raids, a policy like this will have one of two results either the majority of people fall in that category and in the end there is no one to come to the raids or the few whiners stop coming others get afraid to whine for things not very important or that are not their concern and you get raids that are more or less whineless, either way neither result is worse that just quiting doing them.

R

Ravenbourne

well surely 2 different chars (accounts/people) even if they are a couple can't add their points together? it could start a rather worrying president that say a guild go and add all their points together for 1 person to get an item, doubt that would happen, just saying. which would eventually mean there is no point saving up your own points, which would mean less people go on the raids, which would mean no more fe.

X

xfear

lethania was the 1 that wasted their time in galla, she played with gargo account, couse gargo had to go, then she wanted to use her points, she asked me to
i thought about it, and like lethania was the person playing in my raid, i told her that was ok

so vodkafary i think that u missunderstood me a bit :), they didnt come with 2 chars, and merged pts etc

EDIT : ofc, the lethania won the jerkin, not gargo, but like they are bouy and girlfriends, i think that lethania will give the jerkin to his boyfriend :p , or maybe not, i didnt ask her :p

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by xfear
so vodkafary i think that u missunderstood me a bit :), they didnt come with 2 chars, and merged pts etc

Yeah I did, nothing wrong with how you handled it XF.

S

silverblast

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Yeah I did, nothing wrong with how you handled it XF.
Agree, anyways its your raid, your rules, even if you give it to the guy who got lowest lotto with no + points, tell any whiners to FO.

T

Tyka

cba to read through it all, just have some things to say

I'm the whiner that xfear is referring to, and my reasons are simple.

Saturday night i asked xfear if i could transfer my points to cyclodia so he can lotto for ns vest, xfear answer is no, we dont transfer points.

Sunday i got 105 points and going to lotto for the bard vest, then gargo comes from nowhere and says he got 125 points, i see him roll a 75 and then didnt roll myself since i thought he got more points ill save mien for the next raid.

Next thing i do is to check BW and see gargo had 0 points so i think how the fuck did he get 125 all the sudden? so i speak to xfear about this, and now its a whine apparently.

Anyways, just want to have some shit cleared, i know i aint a angel and all that, but for fucks sake if you are having some rules, STICK to them even if it means i dont get fuck all, dont tell me anything else. I accept all the rules when i entered the dungeon that day, i have no problem with xfear claiming the whole dungeon as long as he keeps to the rules he first set up.

Cba writing more, hope you see it from my point of view, I spoke to gargo and we're on good terms, let him keep the vest, ill come on more raids and hopefully win it next time.

S

silverblast

Originally posted by Tyka

Saturday night i asked xfear if i could transfer my points to cyclodia so he can lotto for ns vest, xfear answer is no, we dont transfer points.

Sunday i got 105 points and going to lotto for the bard vest, then gargo comes from nowhere and says he got 125 points, i see him roll a 75 and then didnt roll myself since i thought he got more points ill save mien for the next raid.

Next thing i do is to check BW and see gargo had 0 points so i think how the fuck did he get 125 all the sudden? so i speak to xfear about this, and now its a whine apparently.

Anyways, just want to have some shit cleared, i know i aint a angel and all that, but for fucks sake if you are having some rules, STICK to them even if it means i dont get fuck all, dont tell me anything else. I accept all the rules when i entered the dungeon that day, i have no problem with xfear claiming the whole dungeon as long as he keeps to the rules he first set up.

Cba writing more, hope you see it from my point of view, I spoke to gargo and we're on good terms, let him keep the vest, ill come on more raids and hopefully win it next time.
Difference is mate that lethania was playing gargo, I really doubt you were playing Cyclodia, oh and they are RL friends etc :).

T

Tyka

Originally posted by silverblast
Difference is mate that lethania was playing gargo, I really doubt you were playing Cyclodia. :)

Im sorry but this is not what Xfear told me, he said Lethania and Gargo are the same person, they play on same computer...

I could tell you a nice story about how I know Cyclodia and he's my lover irl.

S

silverblast

Im sorry but this is not what Xfear told me, he said Lethania and Gargo are the same person, they play on same computer...

Save the story :p. Anyhow, did you tell this piece of info to xfear :)? it would have probably made some difference.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by silverblast
Save the story :p. Anyhow, did you tell this piece of info to xfear :)? it would have probably made some difference.

Yes I did and all he replied is "QQ".

Gargo though, later on messaged me and we solved it, so no hard feelings.

S

silverblast

Yes I did and all he replied is "QQ".

Gargo though, later on messaged me and we solved it, so no hard feelings.
Don't want to make false accusations or anything, but I THINK that xfear did this cause gargo is in his guild,no offense ofcourse, I respect Xfear for his efforts, although its always a possibility, anyhow, good to see that you and gargo sorted it out, unfortunatley this isn't the matter here.

G

Gargo-

Ok this is the truth of the story, theres no need to continue protecting me xfear because me and don have already discussed it. Heres how it works

I was goin to galla raid - only thing I want is bard jerkin:
Jerkin dropped and I thought, I should ask my girfriend (of nearly 15months ;) (lethania)) if I can use her points - she doesnt play her bard in galla, she doesnt need the vest or the points. She said it was fine. I then asked xfear If it was possible to use those points of lethanias, as we're gf and bf, as close as you can get in terms of love. Xfear - being the nice guy he is, so dont flame him for this - allowed me to use the points. He prolly woulda taken some stick from me if he said no, so its my fault the way this turned out.

Anyway, I proceeded to lotto with 125 points, and won the vest, Don didnt see me with 125 points on bw so he asked xfear how I got em etc, Don hasnt done anything wrong here so dont flame him. We had a discussion about the vest, both agreed its a game and not to get mad about it. Don infact told me to keep the vest and had no hard feelings about it. He will continue to attend galla raids to try get the vest. He has my 100% respect in the way things have gone in this matter, he may seem to be a bad guy on BW or whatever, but he has somethin inbetween his ears, and its a good brain.

Dont flame don, he felt the situation was unfair. I would if we reversed roles.

Dont flame xfear, he was being a nice guy to me and he has my support also.

Flame me, Ive given the 100% truth of how things happened and how I obtained the vest

G

Gargo-

1more thing, I was playing Gargo all the way through the raid - Xfear was just trying to preotect me from bein flamed

S

silverblast

Originally posted by Gargo-
Ok this is the truth of the story, theres no need to continue protecting me xfear because me and don have already discussed it. Heres how it works

Jerkin dropped and I thought, I should ask my girfriend (of nearly 15months ;) (lethania)) if I can use her points - she doesnt play her bard in galla, she doesnt need the vest or the points. She said it was fine. I then asked xfear If it was possible to use those points of lethanias, as we're gf and bf, as close as you can get in terms of love. Xfear - being the nice guy he is, so dont flame him for this - allowed me to use the points. He prolly woulda taken some stick from me if he said no, so its my fault the way this turned out.

Anyway, I proceeded to lotto with 125 points, and won the vest, Don didnt see me with 125 points on bw so he asked xfear how I got em etc, Don hasnt done anything wrong here so dont flame him. We had a discussion about the vest, both agreed its a game and not to get mad about it. Don infact told me to keep the vest and had no hard feelings about it. He will continue to attend galla raids to try get the vest. He has my 100% respect in the way things have gone in this matter, he may seem to be a bad guy on BW or whatever, but he has somethin inbetween his ears, and its a good brain.

Flame me, Ive given the 100% truth of how things happened and how I obtained the vest
*Takes out a flamethrower* Hi gargo :flame:

G

Gargo-

Hi person who borrowed my chanter epic then deleted it! :p :p :p

L

Lethania.

Tbh to straighten the record he NEVER asked me for the point :p he would ever have done that. I asked him if he wanted them when we were on the phone because frankly I dont believe I will ever enter Galla therefor I dont need them.
So he never begged me for them :p Imo that just sounded selfish ;)

O

old.Icebreaker

Make your own Groups ;)

L

-Lillo-

Originally posted by xfear

his boyfriend :p

Rather disturbing this ;)

Well, if Leth didn't have to take over from gargo she could have brought her own bard meaning this entire discussion is moot innit?

W

wyleia

Well according to the use of points as you have described.. My irl other half who i LIVE with in same room etc... he has 100something points as well.. So therefore if u add us together......

L

-Lillo-

as we're gf and bf, as close as you can get in terms of love.

i'm not really an expert but wouldn't marriage be closer tbh imo? :p

G

Gargo-

Marriage is just something down on paper, love is what really counts :)

G

Gargo-

Originally posted by wyleia
Well according to the use of points as you have described.. My irl other half who i LIVE with in same room etc... he has 100something points as well.. So therefore if u add us together......

I didnt stack the points, I took her points, not defending what I done, just explaining.

G

Gargo-

Stop the flames that Xfears getting ingame. I was selfish, I took advantage of the kindness that Xfear has toward me. He was trying to protect my reputation and forsake his own in that post.
And I made a slight mistake in my post - I asked Xfear for the 125 points @ the start of teh raid, not at the end.

V

VodkaFairy

Its a bit lame then for Vylette :p

But I was still ~80 points short so I won't complain lol

S

saltymcpepper

always did think he was a bit camp.
the ns vest is of mine btw xD

X

xfear

Ok, I lied to many people, im so sorry, i let gargo use his GFs pts, couse he asked me before raid, and couse lethania didnt come to my raids for about 3 months ago, and couse they are GFs

i have to tell also, that i let people to use their friends pts on my raids, always that the friend didnt show up to my raids for a long time, although i wasnt friend of those people , couse i evaded the discussion and the QQ , like i told before i hate the whines, and almost all times, the person that whine me, get the thing he wants

for that reason i lied, i didnt want to receive more whines

so there i go, im not a good leader at all, whiners get from me what they want, couse i cant tell them to fo and stop talking me, so im not a good leader at all, if any 1 want to take over my job, and do FE raids, using my system and points list, tell me that, and ill leave this raidie world

yes, im not strong enough :p

G

Gargo-

You are a good leader, you just have a soft heart. But the most damn successful raid leader in hib. Ever

Users who are viewing this thread