What do u think about this ? need opinions ^^

C

cjkaceBM

What you have done is create a precedant.

So people who live together can trade/use each others points?

What about people who buy/trade accounts?

What if someone borrows an inactive high point holder, and then lottoes for an item for their own character?

What about my brothers/mothers/fathers/great-uncles points?

What about RL friends (friends generally last a lot longer than lovers), can I use their points if they say I can?

G

gunner440

if i was a hib i'd have okseje as my bf

and have enlighter too without okseje knowing !

A

Amadon

I think points should be tradeable/sellable/whatever.
It's your time you've spent obtaining them, what you do with them should be up to you.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Amadon
It's your time you've spent obtaining them, what you do with them should be up to you.

You know what would happen then? Next raid I could easily sort that whole VGN gets all the chest drops, think about it.

O

old.Talivar

Well TOA soon so probally all the galla raids will stop or slow down but i imagine we will need a few good raid leaders for many to get high master level :)

D

Dodgy Geeza

I would say this was okay Amadon, as long as you can keep the list as accurately as possible.
Since the points are virtual - its hard to keep track of this kind of transaction.
Also, the points have to be updated before any hunts, so that come lotto time - someone isn't gonna suddenly have points that no-one else knew about.
If the points system could employ some kind of token then this would be easier to deal with...
Dunno if xfear has a tradeskill - but he could maybe make some breadboards and give them out as tokens ? Hehe

DG

S

spankya

I agree

O

old.Laryssa

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Yeah I did, nothing wrong with how you handled it XF.

100% agree

Leth and Gargo are nice peeps - Leth played and used her points,
as your rules say so.

what she is doing with the vest is her thing.

Users who are viewing this thread