What did u do..

L

leoric

oOooOooOoooo, What sort ya get? Anything special or the usual?

L

loxleyhood

Usual, school won't allow anything interesting. :(

L

leoric

Want me av a word with the head? I think maybe all wear suits off Equilibrium, How good would that be :D

D

del_eneste

Hmm was bored.. went out down town with friends.. saw T3 fell asleep while watching it etc :p

L

leoric

Anyone seem Jason vs Freddie yet? I thought it was pretty good, Get to see Freddie Elbow drop Jason, lol, 'The Freddies Elbow' :D

R

Rhaed

friday night i went out with some m8s and chicks and before i saw T3 , saturday night i went over to a m8s 18 year old party to his villa outside town and then into a club and sunday i slept...

E

Eyeinthedark

Originally posted by leoric
Want me av a word with the head? I think maybe all wear suits off Equilibrium, How good would that be :D

Very good =) And statistically beneficial

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by del_eneste
Hmm was bored.. went out down town with friends.. saw T3 fell asleep while watching it etc :p

I kept telling you T3 sucked!

Didn't we watch Pirates of the Carribean on weekend?

M

makgsnake

downloaded T3 and Piratees of carrabien , brought some m8s over and ate pizza and drank beer all night ....... i also weant to the gym on sunday :p

D

dunny_dunny

Worked, worked and then worked some more...then went out on sunday night. Oooooh, i also had some fried chicken too, which was nice. This weekend shud be more fruitful tho, i am going to reading festival on the saturday (the only decent day).

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Alkoran
As it should be, none of this outdoors crap.
Damn right. People wasting their lives away outside. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread