Resident Freddy
I havent decided yet, maybe fancy a duel weilder or something, not sure ;\

- English -

Resident Freddy
whats this rock paper stuff, i dont really know anything about AOC atm lol

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
whats this rock paper stuff, i dont really know anything about AOC atm lol

i imagine its about ppl crying about others being OP and shit rock gets nerfed but scissors like paper how they are because scissors > paper. Same in most games :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Dee & me roll healers, aika wanted to roll a Dark Templar (OP'ed 6 button class :p).

So maybe if you want to play with us/him and have an unique role, roll some Assa/Soldier/Mage?

taB

Part of the furniture
I'm gonna go for a Demonologist to start with I reckon, only ended up trying the open beta for about 2 hours as I got sidetracked by the sunshine.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm probably gonna roll a gimp.

I like playing weird classes.

that or a necro, necros fit my :flame: side.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I reckon I will make a demonologist or a guardian.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I have no idea what to play, i decided long ago that i was goin to ignore most of the Conan rules so the game is totally new. :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I have no idea what to play, i decided long ago that i was goin to ignore most of the Conan rules so the game is totally new. :)

I did this too, read some of the stuff when someone posted the classes, but that's about it.

Hardcore learngame is the way to go :D

rynnor

Rockhound
Dee is going for both Tempest of Set and Bear Shaman from what I remember, I'll be going for the Priest of Mithra.

Cool - I'll probably go for Tempest of Set and Guardian (not played simultaneously) for a bit of variety :)

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Conqueror or Herald of Xotli look the most interesting for me.

Tilda

Mani, think i'm going for Necromancer or something similar.
Tomorrow i'm building my new pc, this afternoon I'll research classes :D

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Guardian or Conquerer initially. Also want a a twig thrower as I'm getting a freebie lvl 25+ bow with the Amazon order.

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Going for Demon get a free bow from amazon also tho lol nvm :p

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Cool - I'll probably go for Tempest of Set and Guardian (not played simultaneously) for a bit of variety :)

Haha, thats awesome. You just picked the arguably squishiest and the arguably sturdiest class in game. :)

Oh, and its correct, I ll play a Bear Shaman and a Tempest of Set since I havent decided if I d rather run with a tank group or with an extender group.

Yes...I fear the nerf bat...so I shun Ranger and Demonologist. ^^

bigfunkymonkey

Fledgling Freddie
Some kind of healer class. I was thinking of a Ranger originally but I will wait to see how stealth etc works I guess (not read anything about the game really)

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
I played around with a few of the classes in game and enjoyed playing them all. So far though i think its between HoX and Barbarian for damage and fun :p

Kari

Fledgling Freddie
Conqueror for sure. Two hand or dual wield though, that's the question.

Are the server names out yet? I can't really be arsed checking for myself :)

(At least I'm honest)

taB

Part of the furniture
A promising post from another forum I frequent on occasion:

calmdown said:
Posted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:54 pm Post subject: Lol Closed Beta Forums

A few choice quotes

From the Ranger forum: "My class sucks; Demonologists kill me before I can react, Barbarians knock me down and Im dead before I get up, Necros with pets do awesome damage I cant match"

From the Necromancer forum: "necros are a dead class, they get killed by demonologists, barbarians kill them because they never stand up, and ranger combos are too high dmg"

From the Demonologist forum: "the one thing this class (demonologist) had going for it was its ability to output strong, steady, AE (...). It loses to every other class in PvP, particularly the high damage ones like ranger and barbarian who can kill it before it can react"

From the Barbarian forum: "I won't be playing a barb on release. In pvp they lose to any class with crowd control or high damage. They also lose to other rogues, rangers will kill them before mezz wears off and demonologists will nuke them down"

The list goes on.

The sign of a reasonably balanced game; whining about everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom