What can I do.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I need a good game to play, single player if possible. Does anyone have any recommendations? I don't mind how old it is I'm just very bored and want a long game to play. 8)

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Mobius said:
I need a good game to play, single player if possible. Does anyone have any recommendations? I don't mind how old it is I'm just very bored and want a long game to play. 8)
Jedi Knight:Dark Forces II methinks! Rocking game and much better than its sequel or prequel

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
Knight of the Old Republic will keep you busy for a while, or just get out good old Baldurs Gate 2.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Mobius said:

What an open question! How about having a specific genre? What's a no-no, and maybe even what you've already played? And whether it's console or PC based?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I've already played KOTOR to death, I want an RPG since they are best! I would even be prepared to go and buy a game. It must be for Playstation 2 or PC.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
I assume you've already finished FFX

PS2:

Unlimited Saga?
Wild Arms 3?
Kingdom Hearts?

Alternatively, wait for FFX - 2 / Front Mission 4 (Long time away :()

PC:

Dunno, don't care. :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Prince of Persia - Sands of Time.

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Deus Ex - and its on budget so it'll only set you back a tenner ;)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
caLLous said:

Definitely. Waiting for FFX-2 sounds like a good plan also, Feb I think its due out.

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Call of Duty has a good single player, definatly worth a look at.

Luribomb

Fledgling Freddie
Munkey said:
Jedi Knight:Dark Forces II methinks! Rocking game and much better than its sequel or prequel

God I love your avatar, just looking at it makes me laugh already :D

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Mobius said:
I've already played KOTOR to death, I want an RPG since they are best! I would even be prepared to go and buy a game. It must be for Playstation 2 or PC.

Go buy Simpsons Hit & Run on ps2 imo.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Noooooooo. Simpsons games r teh bad.

Get SSX3.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
*Remembered Ico*

*Recommends Ico*

*Reminds Mobius that it is Puzzle/Adventure, but lasts ages + is quality*

Bym

One of Freddy's beloved
Definitely something like Deus Ex (played through 15 times and I still love it) or KOTOR (if you do every single task it's hours of fun) - I'm still waiting for Baldur's Gate 2 (hint, hint Xav) so I can't comment on that one :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Ultima Underworld II

*intend to 'nob Bym's avatar*

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Mobius said:

Translation:

I need a good game to play, one that I can download from a file sharing network. Does anybody have any recommendations? I don't mind if theres no CD key, just so long as the cut scenes haven't been ripped.

worMatty

One of Freddy's beloved
Where does Katie Price fit into this?

Actually, where does this fit into Ka... no.

Lemming

Fledgling Freddie
Try doing something like completing Vice City 100% if you haven't done that yet. I know that took me 3 days of solid playing and I consider myself to be good at GTA games.

D

Deadmanwalking

Tom said:
Translation:

I need a good game to play, one that I can download from a file sharing network. Does anybody have any recommendations? I don't mind if theres no CD key, just so long as the cut scenes haven't been ripped.

Please fuck off off your soapbox oh great one.

He never even implied Warez... and as it is christmas, maybe he has lots of spare cash?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Dmw has some kind of problem with me. I assume its because he has the mental age of a teenager. I shall ignore him from now.

D

Deadmanwalking

Tom said:
Dmw has some kind of problem with me. I assume its because he has the mental age of a teenager. I shall ignore him from now.

You sir are my hero.

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:

Awww, cranky because everyone ignored you on xmas? Teehee.

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:

/edit: And Scooba. Hes still got some nerdish obsession with me.

I just feel really sorry for you...you come across really badly on here, especially when you post about having seen no one on of all days Xmas. I'm sure there's something redeeming about you, so don't worry!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well I'm genuinely sorry if anything I post offends anybody, not that I think I have a habit of doing that, but I don't see the point of these sniping contests. Its a bit childish.

I know the sensible, nice, and mature people who post here, none of them get involved, so neither do I. Certain forum users (I don't include Scooba here) don't seem to be able to stop themselves. I can put up with characters like Clowneh and Teh_Krypt even (because they can be funny), but when people take it upon themselves to pick at everything I post, there isn't much I can do but ignore it. Which is what I'm now doing, literally.

Regarding my family, hey, I love my mum, but unfortunately shes under the thumb of my dad, who keeps his emotions under lock and key. My sisters, well you'd get pissed off too if you'd been around to their house about 15 times in one year, and they had only visited you once. Not even a single phone call off her. Like anything, you have to be here to understand. Its a complicated issue. Families are meant to be the people who you can rely upon, and trust, and that just isn't the case for mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom