Question What are you wearing?

What do you sleep in?

• Total voters

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
My colleagues are trying to convince me I'm some sort of slob because I sleep in my boxers and t-shirt that I've worn that day. Am I that unusual?

Chilly

Balls of steel
This:
suspect5.jpg

soze

I am a FH squatter
Depends.

Winter - If I shower at night new boxers. If I don't shower at night then the boxers from the day. No top as I have covers.

Summer - I have cotton PJ's like shorts and a t-shirt set that I wear as I don't have covers.

So basically unless I am told to shower or I am not getting lucky it is the boxers I have been wearing all day :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
My colleagues are trying to convince me I'm some sort of slob because I sleep in my boxers and t-shirt that I've worn that day. Am I that unusual?

I do the same thing, f*ck changing for sleep. It's not a social event. Unless there's a woman with me, then i wear a wizard hat and a robe.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yes it's unusual, if you're not sleeping naked you're some kind of weirdo tbh.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I sleep in my tights, but when I get up and I don't have to go out, I always put on my Polo Ralph Lauren pyjama pants. Honestly the best piece of clothing I have.. Besides my Spider-man onesie of course

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I sleep nekkid or with the undies I had on that day. If I've been biking or to the gym, I've changed them, but otherwise, fuck it tbh.

TdC

also, your poll is terrible for people like me. I sleep in a bed. I wear nothing or underpants while sleeping. :eek:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Usually nothing, but boxers and a t-shirt recently because I regularly have to get up at least once in the night to deal with one or other of the kids if they wake up. Its definitely a "win" if I get an uninterrupted night's sleep (last night was the first this week).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes it's unusual, if you're not sleeping naked you're some kind of weirdo tbh.

This tbfh.

If you wear underwear at any time of day then there's something wrong with you tbfh.

SilverHood

FH is my second home

I do the same. T-shirt usually when it's very cold, or I feel like I might catch something.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I didn't know a t-shirt could protect against an STD. I learn something here every day.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Boxers, I actually have certain boxers i'll only wear in bed.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I don't sleep well and I find pyjamas help because they keep me warmer and if I wake up in the middle of the night I can easily get up and go do something else until I feel sleepy again.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Crotchless Joggers and a boob-tube, just incase i get lucky

soze

I am a FH squatter
Boxers, I actually have certain boxers i'll only wear in bed.
I am the same, if i shower at night and am not going back out I have sleeping boxers.

I fidget too much to sleep commando I need certain bits to stay in an area of protection.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Nothing!
Why would you wear anything to sleep in? Always thought pyjamas etc were an outdated purity religion type relic thingy...
(Unless you live somewhere very very cold and don't want your nutsack to freeze)

soze

I am a FH squatter
When you fidget in your sleep waking up just once having rolled a bollock is enough to wear boxers for life.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Night shirt or nekkid

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
All I wear to bed is my watch, rings and earring. Nothing else.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Boxers. I then wrap myself up in a blanket-size piece of bacon and snuggle next to the Mrs.

TdC

lies, you'd never let a blanket sized piece of bacon exist long enough to actually wrap yourself in it :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
So how would you cook a hypothetical 1m x 2m sheet of bacon? 2 rules:

1. You can use anything you currently have in your kitchen, garage, or garden shed, but you're not allowed to buy, beg, borrow, or steal anything to cook it.
2. The bacon blanket must remain intact. No cutting into loads of tiny pieces then joining them together after

Go

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I think we should stop and think about how you would find a 2m x 1m sheet of bacon before we tackle cooking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom