Music What are you listening to right now?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Korn's 11th (new) Studio album.. Will say how it was tomorrow..

TdC - Want to make a bet? Better or worse than NIN's new one? =/

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Korn's 11th (new) Studio album.. Will say how it was tomorrow..

TdC - Want to make a bet? Better or worse than NIN's new one? =/

damn man you must really feel depressed if you're going to say Korn's going to be worse than NIN o0

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Korn - The Paradigm Shift.

It sounds like a soundtrack album. However, with the original guitarist back: There's a massive improvement over some of their last albums (most of which I didn't even bother finishing: What direction where they going in again?) - This album seems like they're trying go back to their nu-metal roots, and doesn't really fail to deliver for me. I mean, it's nowhere near as good as anything before/around Untouchables, but it's certainly a big improvement.

J.D. still sings well, couple of good riffs here and there.. But then: An old, nu-metal band, trying to rekindle past flames?

The big thing for me, I could probably stick this on my phone and listen to the tracks if they appeared on shuffle, at least.. The majority of them.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Earth, Wind & Fire - Live at the Greek Theatre in DTS-HD Master Audio, sounds lovely! Got new speakers on order which will allow me to piss off the neighbours even more (esp when I invest in the 2CH setup)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom