Music What are you listening to right now?

eksdee

FH is my second home
No mention of Nick Cave can go by without bringing up his graduation picture:

Julie-and-Nick.jpg

:D

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
*must listen*

I heard he got kicked out about the same time he started playing dnb? :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
It's just madness isnt it. You have someone like DJ Shadow booked, then you kick him off the decks because you dont agree with his playlist/music style? I hope they took the muppet who made the decision and kicked his ass.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
*must listen*

I heard he got kicked out about the same time he started playing dnb? :)

It's just madness isnt it. You have someone like DJ Shadow booked, then you kick him off the decks because you dont agree with his playlist/music style? I hope they took the muppet who made the decision and kicked his ass.

I don't know the exact reason he got asked to step off the decks, but listening to the set I can understand that certain people may have difficulty with it. I personably have difficulty with parts of it, but I understand and respect why Shadow is brilliant, which makes those parts quite bearable. Also, you no likey musicy? You hit bar / chat up girl / go snort some smack / whatevs. I find it extremely convenient to take programming failings out on a DJ.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Having had a skim listen, but not a full listen, I can't see anything in there you wouldn't expect from Shadow. Madness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom