Music What are you listening to right now?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yano, it's weird, most southerners on this forum are into 'synthetic music' - Dance, Dubstep etc where as the northerners are into rock.

Where as im in the midlands and listen to both.

Gwadien

Actually I prefer the 70's and 80's. Tonight is a house music night for me...

http://www.last.fm/user/AntonioCovelli

That's me...
Hoobastank, jesus, not heard of them in bloody ages, I FOUUNDD A REASSONN FOORR MMEE TOO CHHANNGEE THE PEERRSOON I USSEDD TO BEEE ANDD THEEE REAASOONN ISS YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Or something along those lines, then I saw Fall-out-boy, and was upset. :p

Try Tubelord, pretty niché taste, but looking at yo stuff, you might like.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Will lookup Tubelord tomorrow. Are they shit??

Plain White Teeshirts? Heard of them?

Gwadien

Will lookup Tubelord tomorrow. Are they shit??

Plain White Teeshirts? Heard of them?
Yeah, they're fucking awful, hence why I'm getting you to look at them, haha, nah, they're good...

You mean Plain White Tees or is this something different, if you're after acoustic shit, bum teeds, that works for me.. and try City & Colour - The Girl

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah, they're fucking awful, hence why I'm getting you to look at them, haha, nah, they're good...

You mean Plain White Tees or is this something different, if you're after acoustic shit, bum teeds, that works for me.. and try City & Colour - The Girl

Yes, the Plain White T's (teeshirts). I cannot bum Teeds, that is so wrong.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yano, it's weird, most southerners on this forum are into 'synthetic music' - Dance, Dubstep etc where as the northerners are into rock.

Where as im in the midlands and listen to both.

Such utter bullshit. I'm an 80s child and my brother is 9 years older than me. I grew up listening to his rock and metal records before you were breathing. I'm into everything, but I choose to post things that I think most people might not have heard rather than just everything I'm listening to.

Also, why the patronising use of "synthetic" as if it's fake, or not music? Do you think Pink Floyd are fake because they used synths? Loved the high horse attitude "I listen to both!" You're clearly *so* fucking enlightened.

I bet you don't even listen to Asian grasscutting ditties either.

Gwadien

Such utter bullshit. I'm an 80s child and my brother is 9 years older than me. I grew up listening to his rock and metal records before you were breathing. I'm into everything, but I choose to post things that I think most people might not have heard rather than just everything I'm listening to.

Also, why the patronising use of "synthetic" as if it's fake, or not music? Do you think Pink Floyd are fake because they used synths? Loved the high horse attitude "I listen to both!" You're clearly *so* fucking enlightened.

I bet you don't even listen to Asian grasscutting ditties either.

Wow, you're a dick, haha, I was just making a generalised point about this forum, i didn't mean it's fact. I'm not patronising it by saying its synthetic, it is, erm synthetic, even my brother, who makes Dubstep music calls it synthetic, because its actually impossible to make some of the sounds that are used in Dubstep music with real-life instruments, and the 'I listen to both' thing was actually a lie, i despise dubstep, I cannot stand it at all. it was a joke - I live in the midlands, IE, I listen to both. like, middle, so like, top - rock - bottom - dubstep and stuff - middle - both, you know?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Lots of bullshit in this thread lately. Listen to whatever the fuck you like.

Gwadien

Every thread I seem to post in seems to instantly mean that someone's going post a personal comment about me. Y U SO SERIOUZ.

Gwadien

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBt2cwJYSeI

Hmm, not listened to these since the release of 'You have no idea what you're getting yourself into' but after I heard them in a nightclub last night, I thought I'd get listen to them a bit more! Seems they've changed their tune massively, not sure if I like it or not, will have to download the album to give it what its worth rather than Youtube!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I cannot bum Teeds, that is so wrong.
you say that all the time, but it doesn't stop you trying :p

also, I am listening to DJ Shadow - The Outsider. I can't make up my mind if it's shit or such a huge laugh that it transcends poop and becomes cool again.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Currently listening to Global Underground 035: Lima.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom