Music What are you listening to right now?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Love it when this comes on my ipod when it's on shuffle, especially when I'm driving. Crank that volume up :)

Also brilliant comment on youtube below this video:

See, everyone thinks that Prince is gay, and then he sneaks behind you and fucks your wife and daughter and you don't realize it until the next morning.
XxSpyyx 1 month ago 61
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
sadly not :( just kpop

I do listen to lots of varied genres and even a bit of foreign stuff including asian, hell if I had to pick today my favourite pop group (worldwide) it would be the j-pop group Perfume. However k-pop always seems to me to be about the "pretty" and nothing else. The music is just so flat & generic even compared to most pop. Not that there aren't some good k-pop artists, that IU girl has real talent.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Teedlepips, you have a very gay music taste, but a bit of gay never hurt anyone, for the past 3 years, I've had a weird thing about me, I can't go sleep without listening to a 'fotm' chill out song, and you influenced my new one. Thanks mate :)

no problem bud, my pleasure :)

sorry I won't take you up on your teedlecock cravings though :(

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
What I would do to get to Coachella man. Here's hoping they hang about after the festival season to do some gigs worldwide :X3:
They're announcing gigs one by one on their Facebook page man, - its like, who ever asks them, they'll do it.

They fucking owe it to the fans. haha

Might ask them to play in my garden.

Also - Radiohead @ Coachella :\ - A Friend went there last year, and she hated it, I wanted to stab her in the face. :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Problem is it's over 2 weekends now so for a visit from outside of the country isn't really doable unless you make it into a full blown holiday, or miss out on loads of stuff.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Problem is it's over 2 weekends now so for a visit from outside of the country isn't really doable unless you make it into a full blown holiday, or miss out on loads of stuff.
Erm, the line up's are exactly the same on both weekends? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom