Music What are you listening to right now?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Rubbish YouTube quality. Moronic user named this badly. It's Aeph - Bad Wolf.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I really wish more Dubstep was like this and the previous tune and not the fucking mess most of it is. As a genre it has great potential. It's a shame so few people are using it correctly. It's no coincidence that some of the best dubstep is being produced by people outside of the genre dipping in (the last two I have posted have DnB and classical backgrounds). There is more of it slowly creeping through though thankfully, but it's hard to keep an ear to the ground of a genre where 90% of it is shite.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Shame that they never did much else that even came near in terms of quality :(

Can say similar things for Soundgarden, RATM, but they're still wicked bands, besides, Chris Cornells solo stuff is still quite impressive to be fair, and also, the Audioslave album is still pretty good tbh.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

Her 6-CD "Family Tree" album is awesome. Got some wierd artwork on the covers.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Therapy were just the business. Saw them live 3 times I think. Troublegum album is still one of my top 10, still listen to it now

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Can say similar things for Soundgarden, RATM, but they're still wicked bands, besides, Chris Cornells solo stuff is still quite impressive to be fair, and also, the Audioslave album is still pretty good tbh.
What, really? I couldn't fault a single one of RATM's releases.

Also any of you lot listen to Pulled Apart By Horses? They announced a new album and tour yesterday on Zane Lowe's Radio 1 show, here's a taster:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Therapy were just the business. Saw them live 3 times I think. Troublegum album is still one of my top 10, still listen to it now
yarrr me too. love troublegum!

also

throdgrain

FH is my second home

Soundgarden are great :)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Snow Patrol - Fallen Empires. Not released till Monday, but ordered it online and its just popped through the letterbox, nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom