Music What are you listening to right now?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Awesome film

Love you Teeds <3

(no gay love though )

no worries bro, I know you're there for me if I ever really cross over to the sweet realm of male sexxoring....and that's what really counts!

Also...Aoami, I've seen Stornoway a few times now, and I really can't get in to them. I suspect they may be a bit too subtle for me (or perhaps I just can't overcome thinking they suck) :(

eksdee

FH is my second home

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Chilling with some shisha and booze yesterday, listening to James Vincent McMorrow, Bombay Bicycle Club and Sam Cooke.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Couple of guys I work with are a bit handy on guitars. So for a giggle we're virtual jamming. I put together a basic part of a track with only bassline and some placeholder drums, gave them each the MP3 to play along with and they're going to record guitar parts and send them back to me. Then I'll mix 'em all up together.

So... currently listening to the bass/drums while chuckling at what may come back. The recording quality will not be great but its just for a giggle :)

eksdee

FH is my second home
Sounds like a fun idea. Reminds me of the band Pinback who, or so I'm told anyway, started as two people e-mailing each other bits of the songs and they built them up over time recording different parts and exchanging them.

Pinback - Non photo blue - YouTube

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
just went for an aimless drive through the woodland roads with Mogwai blasting on the GT's stereo....so, Mogwai - Hardcore will never die, but you will.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Ban yourself for never linking to a track from the album you're listening to, please.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom