what are you hoping to get for chistmas

S

saltymcpepper

well, im after a george foremans lean mean fat reducing grilling machine

S

'Shy

We have one, but we need a bigger one tbh :( Can't get enough fatty bacon and sausage in :(

B

Brynn

I hate it how when he stops talking it kinda freezes on him, but the advert continues.

O

old.m0000

before that advert i never knew who george foreman was.....

someone enlighten me?

A

adari

nope, starting to piss me off, its basically the only thing i want on xmas day :<

my mom will prolly buy me something stupid

R

Repent Reloaded

2 plat chains
2 diffrent types of jeans, one black the other dark blue with graffiti on
a pair of yellow cat boots
black top with a rip that starts from the chest and ends up by the right side of your neck
and a black coat :D

and small things like aftershave, choco :)

its my last Xmas at home so im gettin treated this year :D

A

angrykid

I want a new bed, a new chair to use in front of teh puter, some new shoes (mine are all worn down) and a bike..

I will most likely get some clothes, socks, a blanket, and some gear to kitchen.

R

Repent Reloaded

I got a propper awsome bike for Xmas 2y ago, only used it 4 or 5 times, now that Im training for the army I need a bike, so i get it out of the shead, clean it up, oil it then I find out its too fucking small, what a bitch, it cost my mum like £600.

R

--Random--

Originally posted by Repent Reloaded
2 plat chains
2 diffrent types of jeans, one black the other dark blue with graffiti on
a pair of yellow cat boots
black top with a rip that starts from the chest and ends up by the right side of your neck
and a black coat :D

and small things like aftershave, choco :)

its my last Xmas at home so im gettin treated this year :D

G's.... use G's FOR FUCK SAKE

O

oblivion_6

im gettin a gcon for my ps2, one of those wierd philishave things and some dvds and cash mostly

although my pride and joy has to be the signed film cell from scarface which is framed and sitting wiating for xhrimbo day i cannie wait :D

S

Sichama

I was hoping for peace (in a personal way not world peace or anything stupid like that) and a miracle that i would avoid all the family/friend gatherings, i was wrong in both, oh well...i can only hope for next year...

I

iluvatur

scarface r0x.. oh i'm probly looking forward to unwrapping my present for my gf ;)

oh and my rurouni kenshin dvds... bought the first 4 OVAs , series 1,2,3 and the last OVAs .. CANT WAIT ARGGHHHH

C

corentmm

hahaha I actually got a George Foreman grill and its better than I had ever dared hope.

S

saltymcpepper

actually, its a thermoelectric fridge, theres a switch to make it either hot or cold, so i win, i just cant grill stuff xD

Users who are viewing this thread