what are the PL'ers going to do now

O

old.SOSAGES

maybe making 40-50 like 30-40 would be a nice idea cos getting to 50 is not for the casual gamer ..now if i was 12 and had no life it would be great :) but sadley i aint

J

Jaem

I solo'd most of 4 chars to 1 - 40, 40-50 malmo ofc. Grouped people that wanted a group ofc.

I don't feel like I gained much over someone that sat in corner being PL'd, I envy them tbh, I wish it was as easy to go through the boring exping that almost everyone goes through. :/

C

Crashtje

Originally posted by Tyka
Without the PL'ing, Hib realm will be overal 10 times better without all these fucking newbies who roll a enchanter to get deathspam in emain + we dont have to be afraid that we might invite one of Eneqs 100 PL'd noobs into our groups wich he might one day turn against us because we did'nt play the game he wanted to.. lol

Anyways remove focus completely imo, it's for lazy and asocial people.

i heard your eld sat in CF for 3 days and got pwrlvled ..

A

Ahqmae

Such a positive guy you are Tyka.

Well to be honest, I didn't like xp in the old days. Levelled most of my chars that way, and I sure as hell can't say it was fun. People leaving in the middle of Sheeroe and the like isn't my cup of tea. Too much time being wasted replacing people and such.

I won't level any more to 50 when my NS gets there heh, and I bet PLers will have pretty much every damn character type at 50 when it's finally nerfed.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Ahqmae
I won't level any more to 50 when my NS gets there heh, and I bet PLers will have pretty much every damn character type at 50 when it's finally nerfed.

Perhaps, but after the patch they wont be able to magically conjure lvl 50 fotm chars :)

O

old.Alliandre

And three days ago I did /respec light magic. To think, I'll only be respeccing back soon after 50 :(

Anyway, I've been leveling for about 1 year now (as light chanter) and I loved quite alot of it. I met interesting people, etc. You can still do this with a pl group if it's just put together. The only change it'll make to me is I'll be able to have my beloved light spec at level 50 (even if I am enjoying focus pulls for now :p). We will get a respec right? :doh:

Very mixed emotions about this, and I'm still working out how it'll work out :p

P

PJS

powerlevel mana mentalists probably, pity mine is on the same account as my chanter, hmm I could level a 2nd chanter on the other account :)

O

old.chipper

Originally posted by Danya
Pity that's all ments are good for. :(

nah m8 my light ment owns in rvr as long as its a decent set up

people just lvl mana elds/chanters because they think omg pbaoe fortehwin

lame:rolleyes:

ppl think because they got pbaoe there gonna wtfpwn doesnt work like that, it maybe be a 1 button class (allegedly) but it still takes time to learn how to effectively use that char

id never change my light menta for a mana chanter

T

Tyka

Originally posted by old.chipper
people just lvl mana elds/chanters because they think omg pbaoe fortehwin

People? Speak for yourself & the people you group with ;)

I

ilaya

mana ments are not only great for pve, but they are also DEVASTATING in keep retakes and defense.. just need that wall to hide behind..

whenever mezz breaking aint an issue, mana mentalist is your best friend in group.

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.chipper
id never change my light menta for a mana chanter
Nor would I, I change for a det tank. :p
Casters = teh suq

Users who are viewing this thread