What age did you lose your virginity ?

What age did you lose your virginity ?

• Total voters

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh my, ignoring posts with valid points showing the lack of smarts. Now that's a "new" thing...*sigh*

How is this an indication of me failing in life? I get banned for no reason. For example, in this thread, I have not used offensive language (maybe this is because people like you lack the diction or education to do so but the same nonetheless) yet I will probably be banned, why? Because I am smarter than everyone else and they envy me for it.

How about, on your first(one of) post here you insulted me and Raven, calling us no lifers(implied) and such?

How about you don't have a name, but simply some random button smashing as your "nick"?

How about you've been banned for a reason before and coming back is AGAIN a bannable offense?

Oh and about out-smarting you, every single time buddy, every single time.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
How is this an indication of me failing in life? I get banned for no reason. For example, in this thread, I have not used offensive language (maybe this is because people like you lack the diction or education to do so but the same nonetheless) yet I will probably be banned, why? Because I am smarter than everyone else and they envy me for it.

If I have time to spare, then I will spare it laughing at your lack of intelligence, my ability to keep coming back without hurting my ego says quite the opposite about me 'failing' in life :)

You people really don't know how to outsmart me, do you?

I cant begin to fathom how much of a bitter loner you are.

Cue retort along the lines of "unlike you, I am not a bitter person, But I cant expect someone of your intelligence to know that" etc etc.

Oh my, ignoring posts with valid points showing the lack of smarts. Now that's a "new" thing...*sigh*

I have read all your posts, but all are unconstructive and merely insulting, however I will do so now but don't cry to me when you can't think of a way to contradict my arguement.

old.Tohtori said:
How about, on your first(one of) post here you insulted me and Raven, calling us no lifers(implied) and such?

Ok, how many times have you called me a 'no lifer' then? I'm not going to be childish and say 'you started it' but don't act all righteous when you know that you are the one who provoked things. You just jumped on the bandwagon because everyone else disliked my superior intelligence. However, if you want me to insult you, I can assure you I can do much much worse, fucking tramp.

old.Tohtori said:
How about you don't have a name, but simply some random button smashing as your "nick"?

I know your country is backwards, but surely names don't matter, rather the actions that present the persona?

old.Tohtori said:
How about you've been banned for a reason before and coming back is AGAIN a bannable offense?

And what reason is that, Mr. Tohtori?

old.Tohtori said:
Oh and about out-smarting you, every single time buddy, every single time.

Once again, how? Your grammatical devices and diction for far inferior to mine. Furthermore, I always win the arguement however you just claim that you have won because I am 'banned'. Of course, this is the only way you can claim a victory over me. Everytime I am banned, I know a battle is won because I am only banned for being smarter than everyone else.

That includes uneducated idiots like yourself, incase you didn't catch on.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I have read all your posts, but all are unconstructive and merely insulting, however I will do so now but don't cry to me when you can't think of a way to contradict my arguement.

Actually my posts have been less then insulting and to the point, jsut becasue you can't contradict something or can't even come up with an answer(like here), doesn't make you right.

Ok, how many times have you called me a 'no lifer' then? I'm not going to be childish and say 'you started it' but don't act all righteous when you know that you are the one who provoked things. You just jumped on the bandwagon because everyone else disliked my superior intelligence. However, if you want me to insult you, I can assure you I can do much much worse, fucking tramp.

Not the point. Don't avoid the issue of you getting banned for that behaviour by saying "you started it". When infact, you started it long time ago. There is no dislike towards your intelligence, as there is none to hate.

I don't need to get crude to argue something, you evidently do. Glad to see you stoop below your own level.

I know your country is backwards, but surely names don't matter, rather the actions that present the persona?

And now you insult my country? Hmm, interesting. Real smart you are. Coming up with atleast a sensible name(instead of your spam), means that you expect to stay, not get banned, want to be part of the society. You just go "i make name and smash buttons then go make fun of people!!" and, well, do what you do. It is, pathetic, and if you opened your eyes you'd agree.

And what reason is that, Mr. Tohtori?

Can't remember why you were banned the first time, but coming back after with different name is bannable enough. Get it?

Once again, how? Your grammatical devices and diction for far inferior to mine. Furthermore, I always win the arguement however you just claim that you have won because I am 'banned'. Of course, this is the only way you can claim a victory over me. Everytime I am banned, I know a battle is won because I am only banned for being smarter than everyone else.

That includes uneducated idiots like yourself, incase you didn't catch on.

Saying you're smart and acting smart is two very different things, you just say it, but don't act it. You don't win just because you "claim" that i use some "card" to win. I win regardless, banned or not. You don't win by throwing insults all the time and, i'm forcing this, you DON'T win by simply answering every time.

old.Tohtori, still jealous that I owned you in Thidranki? Dude, stop trying to insult me - just get over the fact that I am better than you.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori, still jealous that I owned you in Thidranki? Dude, stop trying to insult me - just get over the fact that I am better than you.

A: Read other thread.
B: Showing your lack of intelligence by not answering and just using a generic "i rule" reply.

Pathetic.

Also, rather would like to point out, that i'm not(unlike you) trying to insult you. You evidently are, and as such, you're no smarter then the common thug.

A: Read other thread.
B: Showing your lack of intelligence by not answering and just using a generic "i rule" reply.

Pathetic.

Also, rather would like to point out, that i'm not(unlike you) trying to insult you. You evidently are, and as such, you're no smarter then the common thug.
you may not insult in words, but you're clearly seeing him as a minor in the society by referring him to be a nolifer. Thus is a form of insulting someone passively.
Calling someone a no lifer is just a contradiction, look at your proud award! omg i won a most active freddy award! good job.. no lifer hah!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
you may not insult in words, but you're clearly seeing him as a minor in the society by referring him to be a nolifer. Thus is a form of insulting someone passively.
Calling someone a no lifer is just a contradiction, look at your proud award! omg i won a most active freddy award! good job.. no lifer hah!

lack of capital letters.

you fail the grammar nazi inspection :(

lack of capital letters.

you fail the grammar nazi inspection

Oh dear. "Lack" with a capital please, "you" should have a capital "y" also and "Nazi" is a noun and so you need a capital "n". Anyway, insulting people's grammar when English is not their first language is pathetic. Of course, from the way you talk and lack of diction I can assume you live in a council house and your girlfriend is a teenage mother.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Oh dear. "Lack" with a capital please, "you" should have a capital "y" also and "Nazi" is a noun and so you need a capital "n". Anyway, insulting people's grammar when English is not their first language is pathetic. Of course, from the way you talk and lack of diction I can assume you live in a council house and your girlfriend is a teenage mother.

tbh... your sig says more then enough for me :D same does your join date of FH and ur name.

and whats wrong with teenage mothers?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
thats right. i live in a 10 bedroom council house.
im also on every benefit going, my girlfriend is pregnant with the 3rd set of twins and my granny sits all day knitting clothes for the family.
sometimes my brother sells crack at the local schools if we fancy a few pints.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Now there's 2 of you? Split personality to add to the list before.

I didn't try to win any award, nor is my posting here limiting my life.

You should get your facts straight first.

Also, claiming i insult doesn't make it true.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
im also on every benefit going, my girlfriend is pregnant with the 3rd set of twins and my granny sits all day knitting clothes for the family.

respect!:worthy: xD

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Now there's 2 of you? Split personality to add to the list before.

I didn't try to win any award, nor is my posting here limiting my life.

You should get your facts straight first.

Also, claiming i insult doesn't make it true.

i was gooing to hand you over an award... but okay.. ill keep it myself then. :)

Poor children, i feel bad for them.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
why such a thread gets infected with that retard. Never seen someone invest so much time in writing a post on FH tbh

Helme

Resident Freddy
To get slightly back on topic; still a virgin myself, main reasons probably involve spending the last 3 years in a school with 9 girls out of 350 people, not drinking alcohol, not liking parties particulary much for that reason and still living at home. I'll get there eventually tho so there's no rush, worst case scenario if I'm still a virgin by 40 is take a trip to Amsterdam :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Fuck me Dori - can't you grow up for once?

:/

I agree Helme - there is certainly no rush, and I despise this tendency in teens that he who loses it quickest is the coolest. What a load of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom