Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You are only gay if you enjoyed it cokenose

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Well then call me a fruitcake and hand me a cosmopolitan, because I liked! :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
My first time was was a hooker one of my best friends has fallen in love with.

She made me pay 50 Deutsche Mark for each position.

Is this question really relevent? Or is it perhaps a way of determing who is the 'coolest' because they lost their virginity earliest? Sometimes, you will find that those who loose their virginity early have deluded and unsatisfactory sex lives :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Is this question really relevent? Or is it perhaps a way of determing who is the 'coolest' because they lost their virginity earliest? Sometimes, you will find that those who loose their virginity early have deluded and unsatisfactory sex lives :)

Why...won't...you...erm...stay away?! :eek:

Having anal with your dad doesn't count.

I consider having sex with a woman sexual intercourse and therefore loosing my virginity could only have been with a woman.

Although this is subject to debate, it's how I would catergorise it and that is all that matters when I am the one making the statement.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Good gracious God, is that poor sod still hanging around here? I wonder when he'll actually get out of his with fungus crowded compartment which he calls a house and fucking do something proper with his life.

Yes, you're a twit. We know it, you know it now piss off.

Good gracious God, is that poor sod still hanging around here? I wonder when he'll actually get out of his with fungus crowded compartment which he calls a house and fucking do something proper with his life.

Yes, you're a twit. We know it, you know it now piss off.

You claim that I spend all the time in my house, but how do you know this? Surely, those who are active on a forum (well done old.Tohtori on your 'activity award') and post here everyday deserve your comments? I post here in 20 minute periods about once every two days. Please tell me how this is an indicator that I spend no time outside? I have a fantastic outdoor life which my job permits and therefore I see the wonderful outdoors many a time.

Of course, your inability to conjure up a respectable arguement is merely highlighted by your use of insults and lack of evidence. I mean, it's one thing to make basless claims and then another thing to insult someone - suggesting that you are infact better than them.

I suggest you go somewhere else and don't try to delve in matters with which you have no understanding of. Scoot.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
You claim that I spend all the time in my house, but how do you know this? Surely, those who are active on a forum (well done old.Tohtori on your 'activity award') and post here everyday deserve your comments? I post here in 20 minute periods about once every two days. Please tell me how this is an indicator that I spend no time outside? I have a fantastic outdoor life which my job permits and therefore I see the wonderful outdoors many a time.

Of course, your inability to conjure up a respectable arguement is merely highlighted by your use of insults and lack of evidence. I mean, it's one thing to make basless claims and then another thing to insult someone - suggesting that you are infact better than them.

I suggest you go somewhere else and don't try to delve in matters with which you have no understanding of. Scoot.
Look, it's a talking poo.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

This whole post, reverse, pot kettle...you're a moron.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Come on, give us an apology thread. Stuck at the inlaws for the weekend, need a good laugh.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
The above statement reinforces my arguement.

You people really don't know how to outsmart me, do you?

The fact that you get banned every time you make a new account here, but still persistently come back to insult people for being "stupid" really shows us how much you fail at life. Fuck off please.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You people really don't know how to outsmart me, do you?

It's rather hard to outsmart someone without any smarts to begin with.

...or...

It's rather hard since you're not smart enough to notice when you are.

You stated two things, that are what you do(posting and MMOs), and use them as insults. You silly silly boy.

Also, you made an apology thread and now conviniently "forget" it. Bleh, you're not worth even the time to ignore.

The fact that you get banned every time you make a new account here, but still persistently come back to insult people for being "stupid" really shows us how much you fail at life. Fuck off please.

How is this an indication of me failing in life? I get banned for no reason. For example, in this thread, I have not used offensive language (maybe this is because people like you lack the diction or education to do so but the same nonetheless) yet I will probably be banned, why? Because I am smarter than everyone else and they envy me for it.

If I have time to spare, then I will spare it laughing at your lack of intelligence, my ability to keep coming back without hurting my ego says quite the opposite about me 'failing' in life :)

Edit: Of course, feel free to play the 'well you are gonna get banned so I win' card. It's every dumb person's tactic to try and outsmart me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom