What age did you lose your virginity ?

What age did you lose your virginity ?

• Total voters

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ha 16, and i had a great time...cant rightly understand all these girls who are like "ooh it was so aweful i cried in the shower afterwards" so what, no one ever died from having really bad sex anyway mine was brilliant the guy was a total stud and it was great fun.

A

AbJaJf

ha 16, and i had a great time...cant rightly understand all these girls who are like "ooh it was so aweful i cried in the shower afterwards" so what, no one ever died from having really bad sex anyway mine was brilliant the guy was a total stud and it was great fun.

I know you want to come across as "respectable" and "cool" amoung the vast male population here on FreddysHouse but I do think you comment. For some girls it can be painful and, although people like me and you may not be able to understand why, I think it's important to accept that they have different experiences to you and not just ridicule them.

A

AbJaJf

yes i can...

Immaturity at it's best, you stupid girl. Time and time again I've seen your ridiculous, attention-seeking threads that lack substance and your constant "sucking-up" to people gets old, get over yourself. You're not better than everyone else, far from it.

Edit: Anyway, silly girl: Don't even try to counter my argument as time and time again you have proved you are incapable of producing a constructive comment. Now shoo.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Immaturity at it's best, you stupid girl. Time and time again I've seen your ridiculous, attention-seeking threads that lack substance and your constant "sucking-up" to people gets old, get over yourself. You're not better than everyone else, far from it.

Edit: Anyway, silly girl: Don't even try to counter my argument as time and time again you have proved you are incapable of producing a constructive comment. Now shoo.

Now how come does this sound so ironic....

Let's see.

Ah yes, he's talking about himself! :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
ROFL. This guy sure is tenacious. I'm going to make a cup of tea.

P

Placcfaj

It's not my problem that your registration system is faulty.

There is a way to post on these forums without actually recieving your confirmation e-mail. Of course, I won't tell you how.

Edit: And I will continue to post, I am not breaking the rules.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Even at the risk of you ignoring yet again another out-smart...yes you are.

Coming back on an alternate account to post when you've been banned, is braking the rules.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's not my problem that your registration system is faulty.

There is a way to post on these forums without actually recieving your confirmation e-mail. Of course, I won't tell you how.

Of course not... you are just being a total tool, as you always were.

P

Placcfaj

Of course not... you are just being a total tool, as you always were.

No because I am not breaking any rules. What has this account said that is breaking FreddysHouse rules?

You don't understand Jupitus, I have done nothing wrong. I get the impression you are just banning me because you are bitter that your moderator powers cannot surpress the King.

Edit: As I said, it's your registration system that's to blame.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Im not particularly clued up on IP addresses, so pardon the stupid question, but if your IP is banned by say Deebs, and you've got one of those set ups where your IP changes everytime you turn your PC on (dynamic IP addressing ??), isn't it basically impossible to get perma-banned from FH ?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well he uses a shared IP, so we could block him but that would also affect others... I was just trying some different ideas out for a while, no problem deleting him instead.... oooo look at my moderator power ./sarcasm

A

Actofan

Well he uses a shared IP, so we could block him but that would also affect others... I was just trying some different ideas out for a while, no problem deleting him instead.... oooo look at my moderator power ./sarcasm

I want the oppertunity to fight for my right to become a legal member of these forums. Until then, I will keep posting. Don't you get it?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I want the oppertunity to fight for my right to become a legal member of these forums. Until then, I will keep posting. Don't you get it?

How about start with two things of the following:

Make a name that isn't "sndgagh" or some such.
Try to be polite and not judge everyone instantly upon entry.
Be someone else.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
To get slightly back on topic; still a virgin myself, main reasons probably involve spending the last 3 years in a school with 9 girls out of 350 people, not drinking alcohol, not liking parties particulary much for that reason and still living at home. I'll get there eventually tho so there's no rush, worst case scenario if I'm still a virgin by 40 is take a trip to Amsterdam :p

Sounds so familier. Spent my first five semesters at a uni with 4 women for 110 men or so :p Then I changed uni (NOT cause of the women xD ) and the situation was basically inverted...so to complete the questionaire, I'm joining Mr. Seel with 21-22. As frenchman I'm a natural lover though, just so you know :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom