What´s wrong with this picture?

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Araudry said:
stop crying we did it maybe 2-3 times no more :eek:
and first time u do it its rly funny to get one off fg and none jump hah ^^

lol like i said, funny to do it a few times, for a laugh not exactly farming rps.. would make me laugh if i could do it tbh, but only for a few times..

cant believe thats such QQ in this thread over something so small

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
PvE is always the same; so I dont see how u can possibly suggest going PvE

And, we just gotten New Frontiers for 10 days and u talk about 'RvR will stay the same forever' wtf?

The point you, and Arauddry, seem to miss is I dont say its illegal, bugabuse or whatever. I say its LAME. Thats not from a rule-book POV; thats from my personal, humane POV.

Say for instance 1 of my classes, hypothetically, gets the ability to insta-kill you by spinning around twice then type /dance. No chance to retaliate; insta dead. Im talking hypothetical here. Would I do it? Nope.. since it takes any fun away in the game for both me AND for the enemy; who afterall is a human being just like me and you.

Thats the point you seem to miss. I dont see any Alb as 'my enemy must die at any price !!!11' . My case is abit more extreme; but the principal is the same.

Guess there is the difference between you and me then. I dont resort to 'lamer' tactics to get free RP's. I got over 9 million RP's on all my chars; you honestly think I go ruin the fun for me AND OTHERS just by doing lame tactics to get 'free RP's' ?

I ask yourselves the question what is the fun in FZ'ing an unprepared person who has, by definition (due to Vanish/SoS) no chance to win both for me as for him.. There is none.

That's the difference. You dont seem to understand that. Too bad because further argueing is therefore useless.

Well vice versa.. you're missing all my points :)

Besides my reply was directed at Belomar and Wazkyr.. I never said you called it bug-abuse, I never said you're not allowed to have your own PoV, I never said that I would use 1 method to kill enemies all the time if it was free rps etc etc.

Mostly when people use FZ they use it on unprepared players. If the players were prepared, they'd step away from the FZ and let it pass by... duh. Secondly, as some of the people are generalizing the FZ off boat stunt as free rps, I generalized the "free rps" concept as well.. so I'm thinking all kinds of free rps here. Never specifically said that I'd use FZ off boat stunt, or something like the thing you posted. Wouldn't you kill an afk enemy if you encountered one? Wouldn't you PA someone standing still if you got the chance? Wouldn't you attack someone sitting in a ram if you got the opportunity? Or does your honour forbid you to do such foul actions?

I'm sure it was pretty damn fun for Kklas to watch him defenceless being dragged off the boat, and I honestly think you'd lie if you don't see the comic element about it. After all it's a computer game and atleast I play it to have fun.

If something like it happened to me, no doubt I'd be upset about it the 35sec it takes to release and buff up, but then I'd move on and forget about it. I do, however, feel sad for those who can't let go and laugh at it, and pay their attention to something else. Being bitter can't be fun.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
Mostly when people use FZ they use it on unprepared players. If the players were prepared, they'd step away from the FZ and let it pass by... duh. Secondly, as some of the people are generalizing the FZ off boat stunt as free rps, I generalized the "free rps" concept as well.. so I'm thinking all kinds of free rps here. Never specifically said that I'd use FZ off boat stunt, or something like the thing you posted. Wouldn't you kill an afk enemy if you encountered one? Wouldn't you PA someone standing still if you got the chance? Wouldn't you attack someone sitting in a ram if you got the opportunity? Or does your honour forbid you to do such foul actions?

I remember one time in emain, i was playing cleric, i was low on endu so i was sitting resting to get it back, guess who shot the sitting cleric, Spinesprout. If that's not "free rps" and "lame" then i don't know what is.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
I remember one time in emain, i was playing cleric, i was low on endu so i was sitting resting to get it back, guess who shot the sitting cleric, Spinesprout. If that's not "free rps" and "lame" then i don't know what is.

Excellent point :clap:

Kklas

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet listen to raid and look to the other fz thread i mentioned it there too. https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=40754&page=2&pp=15
And i dont see you kill 3 albs solo either, tho about me and araud killing 4+ it has happened and it wasnt because of fz, more like mez. Araud has captured some good fights..

About ppl posting they dont respect me and such(aka Baldgrim), i dont give a shit about your respect over a game... :wub:

About ppl getting the opportunity to flame(aka Remi).. keep it coming :flame:

If you want a reason for why doing this is not for the rps (wont be playing the game to get rr12) since i could easily get more while using siege or GS on a keep/tower its better and faster, also i dont give a shit if you believe that or not. This is about having fun. Playing the game for over 2 years and its just not so enjoyable as it used to be. Had a very good laugh over it. Its fun to know that a group of mids will have to wait for last member or just go camp Beno doc with just 7.You can say its lame, but all you have to do is release and get the next boat which will take ~3 mins max.

And finally to the thread starter : been fzed inside hild from mids and inside some tower from hibs (ppl doing this since fz came out), i didnt get fzed off boat cause i was stealthed, otherwise i would have but i didnt come to cry here like you, or whats your aim ? You think this will affect the way i'm playing or something? You are wrong :kissit:

P.S. Listen to your realm mate Nausilus he has explained it well imo :eek:

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
And Im awaiting Dreami to come in and aid the PE-members soon enough.. Farrell already showing up 'telling his guildies puppet his memory is very selective'..

Why should I start to 'defend' them against your hypocrite-bullshit? You're always like that, first do the shit thing yourself and then whine about it when you are a victim of the same thing.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
And what's wrong in the picture, my guess is that no Mrmiff doing offensive PBAOE while in an FG and dying himself to 4 albs.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
to much qq with ml abilitys, remove ml abilitys and ban evry bug abuse (MAKE A BUG LIST DAMN GOA, 2x BUG ABUSE = BAAAAAAAAN) just mo

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Kklas said:
since i could easily get more while using siege or GS on a keep/tower its better and faster,

And finally to the thread starter : been fzed inside hild from mids and inside some tower from hibs (ppl doing this since fz came out),

like you dont use gs and siege now ;)

aww did u get fzed inside a keep and felt you needed to get some revenge ?
like you did to me at surs, funny thing was eventhough you fzed me inside the keep with 40+ albs inside i managed to get outside again :p

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:

So, in a OPEN RvR area, you sit down and get shot and you think it is lame? I mean, come on?

If I was playing my SB and you come with FG and I was 10% health, unable to stealth and sat down, would you leave me by because "Shit, can't kill him, he is free rp's!"

Serious! There is a difference between hitting someone sitting down in a OPEN area and someone pulling them out of a "closed" area, the boat is a closed area, as you can't as an enemy just board it and attack, need to FZ them out first.

Spine is one of the most honorable players, he solos, I have experiences him pin my SB down in situations where Im unable to do anything, uncovering me infront of 2 infils, who then jumped me and gave him the oppertunity to first get few RP's off me and then take both of them down, 1 by 1 by using advantage of range + the time they used on me.

Was that lame? Sure, I cursed alot, but lame, no, he just used the scenario in his advantage, not a feature that gets fixed later, so you point is invalid in my eyes, until you provide something like:

---------------------
Dark Age of Camelot
Patch notes 1.xx

-You will no longer be able to attack people sitting down.'
---------------------

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Don't forget though Ice, that Puppet also thinks it's lame that Kklas FZ's in RvR areas.. what Arethir was trying to point out was, that while Puppet argues that it's lame that Kklas and Arauddry earns "free rps" from FZ'ing an unprepared target from a boat, he, Puppet himself, attakcs "free rps" in the shape of resting clerics. Now if that's not pure hypocrisy, I don't know what is :)

And wether or not FZ'ing off boats gets fixed later or not, that's not a relevant point to draw in here. Didn't people farm dragon before MW got nerfed? Didn't people farm TG with SM focus shield before they lost that opportunity? Didn't people PL chars in Moderna in the 100's or maybe even 1000's before fop and pet pull got nerfed? Yes, yes and yes. Was it lame that they did, knowing that the way they used would get nerfed later? Not really, they used the abilities and skills they had at hand. Just like FZ'ing off a boat. Did knowing that savages would lose quad hits eventually prevent people from lvling savages? Did knowing LA would get nerfed eventually prevent people from lvling zerkers? Did animists stop shrooming because they knew their shrooms would get nerfed? No, no and no. It's really a bad point you're drawing here from my point of view, because it can be projected on so many other things where you'd say it wasn't lame using the abilities until the nerf :)

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Nausilus^^ said:
Puppet himself, attakcs "free rps" in the shape of resting clerics. Now if that's not pure hypocrisy, I don't know what is :)

You hit the nail on the head :)

Thats what I was refering to earlier when I said Spineless "Cheap Shot Special" Sprout he is forever doing this.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Nausilus^^ said:
Don't forget though Ice, that Puppet also thinks it's lame that Kklas FZ's in RvR areas.. what Arethir was trying to point out was, that while Puppet argues that it's lame that Kklas and Arauddry earns "free rps" from FZ'ing an unprepared target from a boat, he, Puppet himself, attakcs "free rps" in the shape of resting clerics. Now if that's not pure hypocrisy, I don't know what is :)
And wether or not FZ'ing off boats gets fixed later or not, that's not a relevant point to draw in here.

Maybe not, maybe yes.

Think I will cut my reply on the 2nd part up a bit :)

Didn't people farm dragon before MW got nerfed?

Got hotfixed, no warning US, 1 day warning EU (or 2, not 100% sure), sure, the ones doing it the 1 or 2 times able to in EU after the nerf was declared might have been lame when they knew they couln't in the future, but play a caster in epic combat and see if the nerf was fair (might have adjusted it a bit downwards, they choose to nerf it to nothing)

Didn't people farm TG with SM focus shield before they lost that opportunity?

If I remember right, Focus shield was nerfed to downtune Chanters in Hib, due to pbaoe + FS in same line was so powerfull that there was very many of them around, making the abuse bigger, SM's and Caba's had to choose a line without any real damage output (Caba's had AE-dot, good RvR but not _that_ good PvE mostly and we are talking PvE abilities now).
But Yes, it was lame that SM's FS'ed in TG, if they did it before a raid to the place, but again, try playing a caster in PvE epic and see how much good you can do without FS and MW, oh, use you staff m8, highest damage output

Didn't people PL chars in Moderna in the 100's or maybe even 1000's before fop and pet pull got nerfed?

I fail to see where this ruined anyone elses playtime in any way at all

Yes, yes and yes. Was it lame that they did, knowing that the way they used would get nerfed later? Not really, they used the abilities and skills they had at hand.
Yes they did, but different in my PoV

Did knowing that savages would lose quad hits eventually prevent people from lvling savages?
Did knowing LA would get nerfed eventually prevent people from lvling zerkers?

It stopped some from Level'ing them, yes.
As for those using H2H and LA before they got nerfed, it is a all-time situation, not a specific situation, everytime someone with LA/H2H was doing anything, they had the damage (which later got nerfed) and could not help it
YOU CAN help yourself from FZ'ing someone off a boat.

Did animists stop shrooming because they knew their shrooms would get nerfed?
No they did not, sure it was overpowered in keep situations, but in open RvR I never really saw them as a problem, just a hinderance you should try to avoid and most times, you would kill the animist without getting 1 single nuke from their shrooms, the few times someone in a group died to an animist, it was just the animist turn to win.
But the nerf was needed in my PoV, as a "make ready for the future" as NF is more seige oriented then OF, shrooms would have gotten all the more powerfull if not nerfed a bit.

No, no and no. It's really a bad point you're drawing here from my point of view, because it can be projected on so many other things where you'd say it wasn't lame using the abilities until the nerf :)

Just saying that most of the nerfs you speak off is what I would calll "All around"-nerfs, as it nerfs their abilities in EVERYTHING, where this is a "situation"-nerf, where they trigger the "lame" stuff themselves, which makes all the difference.

mudguts

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
And wether or not FZ'ing off boats gets fixed later or not, that's not a relevant point to draw in here. Didn't people farm dragon before MW got nerfed? Didn't people farm TG with SM focus shield before they lost that opportunity? Didn't people PL chars in Moderna in the 100's or maybe even 1000's before fop and pet pull got nerfed? Yes, yes and yes. Was it lame that they did, knowing that the way they used would get nerfed later? Not really, they used the abilities and skills they had at hand. Just like FZ'ing off a boat. Did knowing that savages would lose quad hits eventually prevent people from lvling savages? Did knowing LA would get nerfed eventually prevent people from lvling zerkers? Did animists stop shrooming because they knew their shrooms would get nerfed? No, no and no. It's really a bad point you're drawing here from my point of view, because it can be projected on so many other things where you'd say it wasn't lame using the abilities until the nerf :)

big diffo between fix and nerf tbh. the fz'n peeps of boats gets fixed i.e peeps wont be able to do it at all(digital 1 or 0). The other abilities got nerfed or toned down (anaologue sliding scale etc) meaning they are still available but have less impact. surely if something is getting fixed then its a bug ... regardless of wheter the powers that be admit it or not ... and most people will agree, bug exploit = poo.

disclaimer : i dont give a fook how people earn their rp's, whatever floats yer boat ^^. ill have fun regardless.

dolittle

edit: basically what iceforge said :eek:

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Iceforge said:
Spine is one of the most honorable players, he solos, I have experiences him pin my SB down in situations where Im unable to do anything, uncovering me infront of 2 infils, who then jumped me and gave him the oppertunity to first get few RP's off me and then take both of them down, 1 by 1 by using advantage of range + the time they used on me.
wow thats so honorable rofl
and its even more when he ts with a fg high rr ^^
but anyways dont even try to speak for him cause he did before us so he is even more lame to come here whine on us and he did it before thats hilarous

Kklas

Fledgling Freddie
Conjurus said:
like you dont use gs and siege now ;)

thats what i'm saying ...

conjurus said:
aww did u get fzed inside a keep and felt you needed to get some revenge ?
like you did to me at surs, funny thing was eventhough you fzed me inside the keep with 40+ albs inside i managed to get outside again :p

Who told you i died when they fzed me inside ?

Dont blame Araud, i think he is just mad i stole his whine thread :p

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Iceforge tbh I think you're refusing to look at the facts here. Nobody did anything wrong in FZ'ing someone off a boat. It's not forbidden, and it gets fixed yea, but that's basically the same as a nerf.. they're nerfing FZ so it wont drag ppl off the boat anymore. Could comment all your replies, but unless you specifically ask me to I'm just too tired to do so.

All the examples I gave was nerfs or fixes (I chose not to differentiate between nerf and fix because basically they both change something that people were using before so that it's not as good).

I just think that some people in here are just too damn noble on the appearances that they don't wanna seem lame if everyone thinks the FZ trick is lame. I'm beginning to think this is damn brilliant of Kklas because there are so many bitter and uptight people in here trying to reason that it's "lame" to do so. Get a life dammit, go get some fresh air if it happens to you. Some of you people are being really pathetic whining about emotes, creativity and whatever else you might think of. Oh, and earning "free rps" don't forget that... that's just herecy!

Don't think I have more to say about it.. if people don't get what I mean, then I guess they just have different opinions about it or they're too damn stupid to see my points. I hope it's the first one, in which case further discussion from my side is useless :)

GJ Kklas, you created one hell of a discussion.

:flame: :flame:

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Araudry said:
wow thats so honorable rofl
and its even more when he ts with a fg high rr ^^
but anyways dont even try to speak for him cause he did before us so he is even more lame to come here whine on us and he did it before thats hilarous

Well, incase you as an alb forgot, infils would be his enemies too, and he only shot me once and then went for them, the smart pull.

I would say you and Kklas is honorable people too, as you mostly only duo, was disappointed a day where I only seem to meet you with 3-4 other albs nearby, but I guess that was either zerg back or coincidents as it may happen.

He refused to have FS'ede someone off a boat, okay, you say he have, well, if he have, I still think it is lame, even though I stood up for him and said he was honorable, I dont just automaticly think everything he do is "a-ok", not a little "wanna-be", I just dare to say nice things about my opponents and recognize their skills instead of shouting out at them for being losers each time they make a minor thing whineable, aka:

"Random n00b1: FFS! Famous-Player1 totally zerged me, him and 2 fg other stealthers at mmg, damn campers"

You admittedly was part of doing the FZ-of-the-boat trick 3 times, and that it, you said it was for fun and fine, it is fun to test something like that, I can follow, and wasn't like saying that people are lamers for life for using someone a few times, but those who go onto only getting RP's by doing it or do it very often and alot I will consider to be lamers and even if you only do it once, the ACTION itself is lame.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Nausilus^^ said:
Something, wont write all, it makes post so long :p
Yeah, it is just a matter of different PoV and opinions, as you said, you will not look at difference between Nerf's and Fix's, I do though, which makes a lot of difference in this matter...

And by the way, I should be remembered very very wrong, if albs wasn't whining and calling LA-users for "lamers" and such, back before it got nerfed in EU?
-I could be mistaking...

The problem is probarly that mostly, people wont see something as a "big deal" as long as it do not harm themselves/they are in the receiving end of things (aka Old-day SB's claiming LA to be balanced and fair)

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
FZing is one thing but sticking mass shrooms directly under the docks so that anyone on the jetty itself gets spam nuked to death is simply disgusting.

Yes this means you Erce.

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
Just a litle thought..

In 1,72 they make a bug fix and untill thet its not a bug?
There will be nothing done to fix it as it will get here in half a year or so.

I concider it a bug abuse and lame and would not use it.Even thou
goa wont admit its a abuse coz that would be more work for em.

Yes I know you dont care what i think but the thread was actually
about using fz on boats was lame. Thou i would not name anyone coz
its lame whoever use it and those who do know who they are.

Those who still do it stop doing it,those who concider doing it coz other do it, dont!!
One of the lamest excuse is

-But he did it why cant I...

Now lets all be friends and kill eachother without using fz on boats !!

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Lokir said:
Just a litle thought..

In 1,72 they make a bug fix and untill thet its not a bug?
There will be nothing done to fix it as it will get here in half a year or so.

I concider it a bug abuse and lame and would not use it.Even thou
goa wont admit its a abuse coz that would be more work for em.

Yes I know you dont care what i think but the thread was actually
about using fz on boats was lame. Thou i would not name anyone coz
its lame whoever use it and those who do know who they are.

Those who still do it stop doing it,those who concider doing it coz other do it, dont!!
One of the lamest excuse is

-But he did it why cant I...

Now lets all be friends and kill eachother without using fz on boats !!

I've said what I wanted to say about FZ on boats, but m8, telling people how they should use their abilities and play their game is more stupid than any of the things discussed in this thread :)

Besides if it was a bug, why didn't they just hot-fix it? It's merely a nerf of FZ, or a fix of FZ, not really a bug. As I said many times, rightnow it if you don't like it.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
you care if somebody keeps calling you Fadideh ?

People keep ask me if im the Fadde who is head of security on Spy Bar in Stockholm. Never been called Fadideh though. But im cool with that too.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
(RR8+ hammer-berserker could wrack havoc on mr. infil quite easy for example)
I seriously doubt any char can win over kklas and arauddry. At least if they start from stealth.

Miff

Fledgling Freddie
The stupidity in daoc these days, what happened to all the sane players? I mean cmon do you really have to discuss if this issue is lame or not. Reading this thread makes me cry at some of the stupid things i see written, I wish I never created this thread, cause it made me loose all hope about some day see sportsmanship in daoc.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
well i can understand doing it for a laugh though i still not and wont do it just my personal thing tho, cba judgeing ppl on how they play game cos it not gonna make a difference neway tbh :), but did find these two kklas araud wannabes yest at bled docks highly amuseing, sadly they lacked the iq to realise fz wont work when stealthed :) hope u take em aside and give em some pointers kk and araud ;) hehe

Attachments

• lol.JPG
    lol.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom