What´s wrong with this picture?

Miff

Fledgling Freddie
I can see where Aruaddry and his foreskin gets the rp´s from :puke:

Miff

Fledgling Freddie
sshot043_2.jpg
Woops forgot picture , I think you can guess what happened , if not it begins with F ends with Z on boat.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
blame kklas not me :(
u can even see on that pic its kklas that killed him !!!

Miff

Fledgling Freddie
Well you need to tell your foreskin that waiting in stealth near docks until a boat just is about to leave and send out fz for some free rps is lamer than using radar in my book. I lost all respect for that guy seeing that move. I wish that it would be constituted as bugabusing so it could be reported and hopefully resulted in a week ban or something, but since it´s "legit" why dont you two , or hey bring a full group of fz:ers and swim out in the ocean in between say mid and alb , then time 6 fz or so when a boat goes past cause it´s so fun for the groups having to wait for the member that got killed by thenotsocalledbug to rebuff and come back.

Corran

Part of the furniture
using FZ in any situation is free rp's to be quite honest. Stupid ability full stop

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
strange that kklass was rudeing etc when i was looking like i might do it to you two

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
blame kklas not me :(
u can even see on that pic its kklas that killed him !!!
Isn't Kklas you? And you're Kklas? Or? No? Awww... :touch:

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
strange that kklass was rudeing etc when i was looking like i might do it to you two
wasnt kklas but me that did emote
and camping dock with a FG mid trying to kill ppl on boat using FZ pbaoe is even more lame but crap u missed gimp...

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
this is true :( was debating doing it or not, by the time i decided too (mainly after such evil emotes!) was just to late, whoops :(

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
Elendar said:
this is true :( was debating doing it or not, by the time i decided too (mainly after such evil emotes!) was just to late, whoops :(

you should see what he does with siege rams :eek6:

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Kev said:
you should see what he does with siege rams :eek6:
haha u was at hlid too ? ^^
that was nice we bring a war ram and its bugged cant use it ... :(

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
Laughed so hard irl at some point ;>

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Miff said:
I can see where Aruaddry and his foreskin gets the rp´s from :puke:

this is an rvr game m8 and your thread is pointless qq ;<

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
"Hmm, need a really nasty thing to call them...hmmm...aha! I'll say "foreskin"! I'm such an evil genius, mwahahaha!!11"

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Has there been any clarification on whetever that thing is bug abuse or not? Mythic fixes it in a later patch, but is it dubbed a bug by GoA?

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Yes its a bug hence fixed in 1.72, however its not just arauddry and kklas doing it. An effective counter to this is to stealth up before hopping aboard a boat, if you are not a stealther though class maybe you could try praying?

I tried to get Belxavier to do this on the first day of NF at Beno docks but he wouldn't said it was too cheap :) which I suppose it is really.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Miff said:
begins with F ends with Z on boat.
nooo... was just a matter of time before somebody was gonna spam it on forum, kinda stupid if u dont like it imo. I se ALOT of ppl dont know of it so why spam it so evrybody bug abuses even more? The cool part is that if u get in boat, and the usally fg comes and pbaoe under u nothing happens, but the sec they find out fz works u can just as well camp ur own boarded keep, no more boating :/ :(

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Teknoid said:
Part of the game, accept it.
lol? ok im sure somebody uses radar, its a bug they dont get baned... part of the game accept it?? Nah not really, its bug abusing

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
lol? ok im sure somebody uses radar, its a bug they dont get baned... part of the game accept it?? Nah not really, its bug abusing

No its not "Bug abuse" using radar meight, its using an illegal 3:rd party program and is far worse IMO.
Abusing a bug is exploiting the programmers mistakes, however lame its still within the game.
Using radar is using another program that alters something ingame to give you an advantage. Much worse IMO.
There is a difference ;)

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure why some 1 like kklas would do a thing like that and i believe that it is a known bug and if you send a right now they will look at the amount of complains and start doing something about it

But the promising thing is a friend from america says there is a big out cry on FZ and it will be able to be purged and set on a 10 min timer very soon :clap:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Has there been any clarification on whetever that thing is bug abuse or not? Mythic fixes it in a later patch, but is it dubbed a bug by GoA?

i RightNow'd them asking if it was a bug and got a
'thanks for bringing this to our attention!' reply. so guess not.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Shadster said:
But the promising thing is a friend from america says there is a big out cry on FZ and it will be able to be purged and set on a 10 min timer very soon :clap:

but thats bullshit...

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
i RightNow'd them asking if it was a bug and got a
'thanks for bringing this to our attention!' reply. so guess not.
heh <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom