Westwood

M

~Mobius~

Man, Cox is fucking horrible.

The Bo Selecta sketch is funny though. :p

N

newborn

coxy used to be pretty fit, she's gone majorly downhill recently tho.

and mark and lard are still > all.

M

Munkey-

Trust me, compared to Qatar Broadcasting Service (QBS), you guys have decent radio stations.

Besides, at least you have the option to change to a different one. We only have this one :/

F

-fus-

Why did you move to Quatar? If someone has asked you this before ignore plskthx

O

old.ignus

Originally posted by Ch3tan

So what if he hates other kinds of music ignus, so do most groups within society that listen to one type of music. Its down to personal choice, not everyone has to be forced to like everything.

Cue the incorrect answer sound effect from family fortunes please.
Wrong Im afraid, as a national DJ it's his job to present an unbiased opinion on all kinds of music and not slag them off because its not hip hop, these are the words of Dave Pearce not me. When Westwood guested on the nations favourite on Dave's show he really ripped into all the tracks throwing personal insults at the creators for making them except not the hip hop one even when Dave had asked him to be profesional and present an unbiased opinion.
So what Im saying is if he were just an ordinairy guy on the street who hated everything but hip hop, fair enough but as he's a national radio DJ he shouldn't be such a twat.

And how on earth can you say Chris Moyles hasn't changed his gags or routine in years, what gags? What routine? all he does is talk to his team in between the music about what he had for dinner and what crap he recorded on TV last week.

And how can anyone fancy Sarah Cox these days, sure she was fit back when she had fucking hair. She's practically a skinhead now and there's nothing more unattractive that women with very short 'boy' hair.

O

old.ignus

That looks really good in a quote, I should market that on T-shirts along with the "No fat chicks" ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom