Westwood

E

ECA

Originally posted by old.ignus
Anyone else here really want to knock him out?

That is affirmative I repeat affirmative, commencing Fist attack!

C

Ch3tan

He's also a good hip hop DJ, manages to draw big names to his show, and does a lot for promoting hip hop in the UK.

W

Wij

Originally posted by Ch3tan
He's also a good hip hop DJ, manages to draw big names to his show, and does a lot for promoting hip hop in the UK.

and is a dick.

X

Xtro

This topic came up on a music forum I use.

Consensus was that he is a total wanker, talks complete bollocks, CAN be a good dj but now talks SHITE over the records BUT he has done wonders for the UK hip-hop scene and has dragged it kicking and screaming into the limelight.

He IS A TOTAL WANKER though imo.

D

doh_boy

apparently he got the news casters name wrong twice last night. He called him three different names (one of which was right) cox was trying to make it sound funny this morning :|

E

ECA

Dont get me started on *coxy* or mark and lard.

Seriously.

These people should be BANNED from life.

N

newborn

mark and lard are comedy geniuses.

westwood and coxy should be shot.

O

old.Kez

Originally posted by newborn
mark and lard are comedy geniuses.
How, exactly? Are you one of those people who can't bear change? Because as far as I can tell, Mark and Lard do the same thing, every day. Thats not funny, I promise you.

W

Wij

Originally posted by old.Kez
How, exactly? Are you one of those people who can't bear change? Because as far as I can tell, Mark and Lard do the same thing, every day. Thats not funny, I promise you.

It is though :)

E

ECA

Originally posted by old.Kez

What Kez said.

They do a new sketch every few weeks and repeat ad infinatum for a few months.

Its funny the first and maybe the second time.
I switch off when those tits come on.

N

newborn

Originally posted by ECA
It is funny, but only when people go on insane killing sprees as a result.

and you're one of the victims.

O

old.ignus

Originally posted by Ch3tan

All the more reason to hit him.

The way he talks, his attitude, his arrogance, his hatred for any other kind of music. Its a shame that bloke missed something vital when he shot him.

Mark and Lard are ok, some of the repetative stuff does get annoying but it amazes me how they get away with the language they use at that time.

Don't get me started on Cox, shes far too annoying in the morning (or at any time) you just know she did something special to get that job and the reason why she won't keep it for long is obvious if you've seen the picture of her in thr sun today, I think the term RAF springs to mind, you know Rough As Fuck.

R

ReActor

Originally posted by old.ignus
Don't get me started on Cox, shes far too annoying in the morning (or at any time) you just know she did something special to get that job and the reason why she won't keep it for long is obvious if you've seen the picture of her in thr sun today, I think the term RAF springs to mind, you know Rough As Fuck.

Well surely that's the perfect face for radio! Ever seen Steve Lamacq?

Anyway, Westwood is fairly harmless. Generally keeps to his Radio1 slot and doesn't throw his weight around. If you never listen to Radio 1 on Saturday night you probably won't even know who he is.

However, the Hip-hop he plays is mostly appalling. You do hear the odd good tune but it really isn't worth all the crap that comes with it, especially that bloody explosion sound effect that gets played so often you begin to think there's a parkinson's sufferer with their finger over the button.

As for Mark and Lard, they were much better when they had a 10pm-12am slot years ago. I imagine that trying to do a comical show for 2 hours in the middle of the day for 5 days a week is hard going, which is why they repeat the same stuff over and over. So I reckon they should either stop trying to be funny or move on to be replaced by "Wes" or Scott Mills or some other tosser.

E

ECA

Originally posted by ReActor

As for Mark and Lard, they were much better when they had a 10pm-12am slot years ago. I imagine that trying to do a comical show for 2 hours in the middle of the day for 5 days a week is hard going, which is why they repeat the same stuff over and over. So I reckon they should either stop trying to be funny or move on to be replaced by "Wes" or Scott Mills or some other tosser.

Chris Moyles manages to do a funny show 5 days a week ^_^

Scot mills would be 10x > mark and tard.

W

Wij

Chris Moyles is appalling. Sack the fat fuck imo.

Mark and Lard make me chuckle every time I listen.

Westwood is a cock. I remember eating in a restaurant in Glasgow (Loop on Hope St iirc) and Spoony off the 'Dream Team' and a load of Radio 1 cronies and hangers on were discussing Radio 1 shit. Half their conversation was Westwood this and Westwood that but you could hear them chuckle every so often when they remembered something real nobbish he'd said.

He perpetuates the myth that Hip Hop and Rap are the music of ill-educated fuckwits with an attitude problem which is way out of proportion to their actual handyness at rough stuff.

End of. Close thread :p

N

newborn

Originally posted by ECA
Chris Moyles manages to do a funny show 5 days a week ^_^

He has a slot on another radio station now?

F

-fus-

If you listen to Westwood with a bit of a light hearted attitude, it really is quite a good show. I don't know if he is meaning to be serious, or is ripping the piss out of the bad bwoy hip-hop group.

'Crazy, fo shizzle my nizzle homey, westside massive bo'

oh, and

BIGADI BIGADI BONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

(twats)

C

Ch3tan

Chris Moyles was funny years ago when he had a late slot on Capital FM. He hasn't changed his gags or routine since then, same as most of the ageing and awful radio 1 DJ's. For national radio it really is appaling.

So what if he hates other kinds of music ignus, so do most groups within society that listen to one type of music. Its down to personal choice, not everyone has to be forced to like everything.

S

]SK[

BOOM! Getting down like that, know what im saying...man. Hahaha for real man.

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by Wij
Chris Moyles is appalling. Sack the fat fuck imo.

Mark and Lard make me chuckle every time I listen.
Funny really cos Mark & Lard used to be shit and Moyles great (walace & grommit = win) and now it's the other way round. Radio 1 corrupts!

J

Jonaldo

There's nothing wrong with Cox really, I quite fancy her :)

I love Cox :eek7: just don't say that out loud in a pub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom