Werewolf Werewolf Game Thread

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
did i misread the sign when i moved here ?

i thought it said "village" not "army retirement home"
:p

Rubric

Part of the furniture
:eek6:

Well i cast my crystal ball over Gohan last night as i thouht he must be wolfie when he tried to discredit me yesterday, this would appear to have been a waste sorry guys.

Interesting thing is i got back just innocent from my ball of mysticalness, no mention of vigilante :(

I think i need to upgrade.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Ok, so just trying to guess the sequence of events. Werewolf killed 1, then they possibly killed each other? god this is going to be a tough day!

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
What the hell, the consequences of last nights actions havent helped us one bit, well apart from our seer being alive and a doc being alive also. If there is a doc.

We lost alot of people last night, 1 wolf which is good and a small army of vigilanties, not so good.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Well in the absence of anything else to go on i am leaning towards Yoni for this reason

Rubric I wasnt arguing for Ch3t ..

I never said you were arguing for Ch3tan, i said you were arguing against him to try and distance yourself from him when I had outed him. Nice try to divert it though.

Please convince me why i shouldn't cast my vote on you.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I gotta pop out for a bit, see you all later on tonight. The fine ale beckons.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
for me last night made things perfectly clear..

the vigilantes shot each other silly cockbadgers again a distinct lack of logic was used.

Gohan was killed by a wolf because he got close to the truth. Think about it boys really think long and hard....

Rubric if you had really thought I was evil you would have looked in your supposed chrystal ball last night to find out...

Naturally Rubric you would lean towards me because I like Gohan am close to a very bitter conclusion...

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Care to elaborate there Yoni? Like letting the rest of the village in on your conclusions or are you merely buying time for yourself by saying you know whats what and who's who when in fact you dont. Saying things by not saying things, rather a wolfy thing to do is it not ?

Yoni

I was actually hoping Aphex that the villagers can look over what has happened and come to the same conclusions as I, rather than me have to spell it out...

taB

Part of the furniture
Shot each other? Of course it is possible. However:

We've lost 4 so far (and a fluffy Ch3t). Gohan could have shot one of them. Toht was a vigilante too - albeit misguided. There may be others. I wouldn't be overly surprised at this point if everyone except the seer and the wolves were vigilantes.

vote : Yoni

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Well Yoni I have looked over the past few pages of our meeting and have only came to one conclusion that you are acting suspiciously, sorry but the things you are saying dont add up, im trying to give you time and chance to put a solid case forward.

Tab why are you voting for Yoni? Is it a pre-emptive bandwagon jump. You see people are pointing fingers at Yoni and arent voting so you've thought to start one yourself, hoping that others follow?

taB

Part of the furniture
Well Yoni I have looked over the past few pages of our meeting and have only came to one conclusion that you are acting suspiciously, sorry but the things you are saying dont add up, im trying to give you time and chance to put a solid case forward.

Tab why are you voting for Yoni? Is it a pre-emptive bandwagon jump. You see people are pointing fingers at Yoni and arent voting so you've thought to start one yourself, hoping that others follow?

Yoni is suspicious to me. There are no bandwagons involved now or in the future - I aint no seer btw. Pre-emptive band wagon is a non existant entity - I might as well launch myself onto the fire than try that one. I was suspect of Gohan and what Yoni says has shifted my interest now I have the hindsight of his innocence. It paints things in a new light. More importantly why aren't you questioning the other points raised. Your view is blinkered. Are you in league with Yoni and having a nice pseudo argument for the village's benefit?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
I am not in league with anyone, im merely giving Yoni a chance to explain her actions, dont want to go voting to lynch people without hearing their side of the story.

I'm trying to get a discussion going rather than a vote-fest. I was merely asking you to say why you voted. No need to get quite so defensive :)

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Well I dont know what other points you refer to, to be honest. Everyone who pointed a finger at someone else and also had that same finger pointed at them ended up dead.

We're left with, Rubric (seer) me, Tab, Yoni, Mabs, Jup and Uara.

Now from reading back through the last few pages the only person who is alive who is alive and people had suspicions about (myself included) is Yoni. Im giving her a chance to prove herself before I vote to set her alight.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I'm going to see what happens while over tonight and have a re read tomorrow before i cast my vote. If we can make todays lynching count i think we could have this one in the bag so lets make sure we are right. If it is Yoni is anyone getting any vibes on an accomplice if there is one.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Shot each other? Of course it is possible. However:

We've lost 4 so far (and a fluffy Ch3t). Gohan could have shot one of them. Toht was a vigilante too - albeit misguided. There may be others. I wouldn't be overly surprised at this point if everyone except the seer and the wolves were vigilantes.

Ok then if Rubric is indeed the seer and i'm leaning more towards the fact that he is Ch3tan being a wolfy and all (unless ofc he is sacrificing one for the cause, but i can't see that on day one) That would make you either a wolfy or vigilante (well if is the casre it would make us all one or the other, or perhaps a SK altho no kill last nite from one might mean no) Are you coming out with the fact you are a vigi?

taB

Part of the furniture
Ok then if Rubric is indeed the seer and i'm leaning more towards the fact that he is Ch3tan being a wolfy and all (unless ofc he is sacrificing one for the cause, but i can't see that on day one) That would make you either a wolfy or vigilante (well if is the casre it would make us all one or the other, or perhaps a SK altho no kill last nite from one might mean no) Are you coming out with the fact you are a vigi?

I'm glad someone's paying attention. Catch you tomorrow :)

Yoni

Again reread my posts... I actually highlighted ch3t as being evil and persisted using womans Intuition whilst most clucked about like headless chickens. I can't make my case any clearer than that.

The same intuition is leading me to believe that Gohan was correct which is why he is now dead.

Rubric is evil he jumped on my bandwagon and potentially got himself a nights free protection if there is a doc, whilst disposing of the person who had stumbled across the truth.

I was correct about ch3tan.. Rubrics so called scrying is more than a little suspect...

All this aside I have not worked out how many or what we are dealing with in terms of numbers and would be interested in what the rest of the village think.

Mark my words though Rubric is a very naughty boy. If I am wrong burn me tomorrow.. should I make it through tonight.

(at work so will be unable to respond until later)

taB

Part of the furniture
Mark my words though Rubric is a very naughty boy. If I am wrong burn me tomorrow.. should I make it through tonight.

It works just as well either way round at this juncture.

unvote : Yoni

Will be interesting what the others have to say.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Numbers wise-->I've been trying to figure this out! We're down to 7 and we're 4 good guys down. We're down 1 wolfy which is a positive! Ok potentially we have 1 seer, so there's then only 6 more roles to figure out!! There will either be 1 or 2 furries me thinks, thus bringing the amount of roles to figure out down to either 5 or 4. Then we probably have 1 doc as well. Thus bring roles down to 4 or 3 depending on number of furries.

This is where things get complicated. Are all 4 or 3 of us villagers or vigilantes or some other town role. Or has Will set up something special for us to royally bugger when we look the other way. There's been no sign of a SK last nite, so potentially there isn't one! But at this stage of the game I'm rather confuzzled!!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Again reread my posts... I actually highlighted ch3t as being evil and persisted using womans Intuition whilst most clucked about like headless chickens. I can't make my case any clearer than that.

The same intuition is leading me to believe that Gohan was correct which is why he is now dead.

Rubric is evil he jumped on my bandwagon and potentially got himself a nights free protection if there is a doc, whilst disposing of the person who had stumbled across the truth.

I was correct about ch3tan.. Rubrics so called scrying is more than a little suspect...

All this aside I have not worked out how many or what we are dealing with in terms of numbers and would be interested in what the rest of the village think.

(at work so will be unable to respond until later)

Reading between the lines, since this post is soooo obscure we have no choice, I think you are saying Gohan was right in saying that Rubric is pulling a fast one, but that was before he turned out to be right about Ch3t. Yet you still highlight your intuition which clearly is a load of balls. Are they crystal is what we need to know?

In other words, Yoni supports Gohan's claim of Rubric being a fake, and goes on about her own abilities to spot the furry evil doers, hence she is actually a/the seer.

It could be an elaborate bluff too though :(

taB

Part of the furniture
In other words, Yoni supports Gohan's claim of Rubric being a fake, and goes on about her own abilities to spot the furry evil doers, hence she is actually a/the seer.

The difficulty with Gohan's claim of Rubric being full 'o shite is that Gohan was a vigilante and had no precognitive powers. Gohan was guessing as much as we are / were. We seem to have a Yoni / Rubric standoff. One is talking testicles and the other isn't - we think...

From Mabs' short comment are we to conclude that he shot Mongoose? I'd like to know a bit more about that. If it was one of the dead vigilante's that did it he could be claiming a role that isn't his.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The difficulty with Gohan's claim of Rubric being full 'o shite is that Gohan was a vigilante and had no precognitive powers. Gohan was guessing as much as we are / were. We seem to have a Yoni / Rubric standoff. One is talking testicles and the other isn't - we think...

From Mabs' short comment are we to conclude that he shot Mongoose? I'd like to know a bit more about that. If it was one of the dead vigilante's that did it he could be claiming a role that isn't his.

Ooo I missed that comment from Mabs. That's bizarre if he also is a vigi as that would be 5 vigis including toht.... :eek:

Uara

Part of the furniture
Actually yeah I missed that comment too, well I read it, but didnt read it like that-->just read it like he was sorry we were down another good guy :( but actually that does make sense. So Mabs did you shoot Mongoose? well if he did he's just another villager now as you only get one shot! It is as Mabs said just after this day began that it feels like we're in an army retirement home!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Reading between the lines, since this post is soooo obscure we have no choice, I think you are saying Gohan was right in saying that Rubric is pulling a fast one, but that was before he turned out to be right about Ch3t. Yet you still highlight your intuition which clearly is a load of balls. Are they crystal is what we need to know?

It could be an elaborate bluff too though :(

Ooo I missed that comment from Mabs. That's bizarre if he also is a vigi as that would be 5 vigis including toht.... :eek:

Actually yeah I missed that comment too, well I read it, but didnt read it like that-->just read it like he was sorry we were down another good guy :( but actually that does make sense. So Mabs did you shoot Mongoose? well if he did he's just another villager now as you only get one shot! It is as Mabs said just after this day began that it feels like we're in an army retirement home!

yes i did shoot him, because he seems to be siding with ch3t very early on :)

and yoni could also be a furry with nothing to lose if her other half is dead ?

and we seem to be in a old rambos home, so it occurs there may be multiple wolf packs ? could have killed same person.

taB

Part of the furniture
I reckon there are 3 wolves in total, a seer, possibly a doc and everyone else is a vigilante.

Just a feeling I have.

taB

Part of the furniture
A proposal:

We need to burn either Rubric or Yoni to sort out that argument. I'll shoot the other one if we get it wrong.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Well just to kinda confirm taB's theory, i may as well come out and say i'm a vigi as well. I didnt make a kill last night, so i still got my shot if necessary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom