mongoose : Vigilante, Shot night 1
TdC : Vigilante, Shot night 1
Rubric : Werewolf, Lynched day 2
Jupitus : Werewolf, Shot night 2
Aph3x : Vigilante, Mauled night 2

Rules

The roles for this game are :

Secret

Last night, your town mayor, Will, was brutally murdered by werewolves. You know that there are werewolves amongst you, but you have no idea who they are. There is only one way to kill a werewolf around here, a good old-fashioned lynching. However, this is a democracy, so its time to vote. Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. You may discuss this as much as you like.

When you vote, please end your post with vote : lynchee or whoever you want to lynch. If you change your mind, end you post with unvote then your new vote on another line. If you don't want there to be a lynching, end your post with vote : no lynch. Put this in bold to make the mods life easier.

Once you have reached the preset majority*, lynching will happen at twilight, and then night will begin. At this point, the thread will close, and night actions will happen (the werewolves may strike again, the seer will investigate one player, etc). Once this is done, it will be dawn, I will reveal the events, and the thread will open again for another lynching.

*a deadline may also be set by the mod if the turn is dragging.

The werewolves will win if they equal the villagers in numbers, and are the only remaining werewolf pack. The villagers will win if they kill all the werewolves.

Any postings by non-players will be deleted

Please do not edit your posts

Do not quote your initial PM

This game begins with a night phase, without kills. If you have a night action which does not involve killing or protecting, please PM myself.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Gawd dammit, we've lost ourselves a good mayor and it seems like it was werewolves. Gotta remember to get some good quality barricading wood. they're not going to get me I tell you!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He was a good mayor true, but after looking at the history of his family, was standing for mayor of our fair town really a wise move?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Should we elect a new mayor to help lead us through troubled times?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i think it was proffessor plum, in the conservatory, with the candl..oh sorry, wrong village

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
egads! our beloved mayor! dead! why am I having this distinct feeling of dejà-news?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
OMG! They killed Will. Those bastards!

sorry I couldn't resist :(

TdC

hm I think Ch3t has Yoni marked for....death, not mayorhood. Why such violence Ch3tan?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's not violence until you cast the killing vote. We are a long way from that point, this is mere speculation. To try and make it out as anything else is foolish.

TdC

I find your logic extremely disturbing. I think I'll picket your house with a sign inviting people to throw rocks at you. It won't be violence until someone does :p

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
but surely we need to stick together at times like this? Sowing dissent without reason is dangerous

M

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's true, you are inviting them to throw, not forcing them, the violence is their choice, not yours.

Just as I am voting for Yoni, not forcing anyone else to. So no act of violence has yet occured.

Stop being so foolish, thats Jups job. And where is the drunken old fool hiding while we mourn our mayor?

TdC

passed out under a hedge prolly. though he isn't very tall. he may well just peacefully live there for all I know...

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oi'll ave you know Oi've been ard at work int fields, and only just got back home after stopping at the alehouse to pickup tonights barrel of me.... oh my god, someone's killed the mayor!!! :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
hard at work... I can live with that, what I cannot understand is when you turned into a yorkshireman?

taB

Part of the furniture
Down with this sort of thing!

The wolfy things that is...

Hmm maybe the wolf transformation is affecting Ch3t's ears cos Jup sounds loike a Shropshoire boi to me.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Dunno, I've only been north of London twice, it all sounds like bollocks to me either way :)

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Evening all. I got the firewood lets find ourselves a wolf.

And Ch3tan if i dont post for half an hour resist the temptation to burn me ok?

:kissit:

TdC

why Rubric. d'you think you need burning?

gohan

FH is my second home
i can see the yorkshire

who else goes int field and up t'ill other thant yorkshiremen?

Uara

Part of the furniture
Yes I vote Yoni for mayor, i dont believe we've ever had a female mayor in this here town. it may well help us in defeating this Lupine bastards!!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
What retardo logic. We do not need another mayor. Yoni has set her self up to take charge, and I doubt her motives for wanting power.

Next we will have town bylaws prohibiting the ownership of silverbullets.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Ch3tan are you a mind reader... my suggestion was that we elect a mayor, not that it should be me.

As for your desire to have me lynched, as one of the only females in the village surely to kill me would be illogical from both a villager and a wolf point of view..:p.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oi'll ave you know Oi've been ard at work int fields, and only just got back home after stopping at the alehouse to pickup tonights barrel of me.... oh my god, someone's killed the mayor!!! :(
I've already done the southpark line, pay attention eh? Or would you prefer we set you alight for your failure to pay attention?

Down with this sort of thing!

The wolfy things that is...

Hmm maybe the wolf transformation is affecting Ch3t's ears cos Jup sounds loike a Shropshoire boi to me.

Unless you have actually seen me turn into a wolf and have proof, that is slander. I am not happy with you tab :eek:

Evening all. I got the firewood lets find ourselves a wolf.

And Ch3tan if i dont post for half an hour resist the temptation to burn me ok?

:kissit:
Is it really wise for you to be taking about burning things? You probably won't post for the next 5 days, and then suicide on your own pyre :rolleyes:

why Rubric. d'you think you need burning?

Yes, on principle. Although I'd say you are enticing violence and discord teedles. Not exactly helpful to the village.

Yes I vote Yoni for mayor, i dont believe we've ever had a female mayor in this here town. it may well help us in defeating this Lupine bastards!!!

How will a woman mayor make any difference to the wolf situation? Stop bringing your fantasies about women in power to our town meetings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom