Werewolf Game Thread

Will

/bin/su
Ok, everyone has now voted. I'm still going to give you all till 6pm to change your minds, I think thats a more sensible way to do this.

Current voting

Jup : 1 vote; Mabs
mank : 4 votes; Jup, JB, Gunner, taB
Gunner : 3 votes; mank, Mal, Fweddy

mank!

Part of the furniture
pah. i'm fucking innocent you caaaaaaants. i hope it weighs heavy on your conscience.

gunz has been begging me to team up with him....

Will

/bin/su
And with that, you drag mank off for his burning.

villager.png

In the pit of your stomachs, you realise that the wolves will strike another innocent tonight. If you are wrong again tomorrow, it will all be over.

It is now Day 4 night. People with night actions please send me them once you are done.

Will

/bin/su
And another one bites the dust. Or is bitten into dust. Or something like a better analogy. I'm not very awake. Poor poor Jupitus.

villager.png

It is now day 5 day time. This is your final day, unless you correctly identify one of the wolves amongst you.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
ok so left we have:

taB
JingleBells
gunner440
Malecheon
Mabs
fweddy

fweddy and gunner both voted together
jinglebells and gunner have voted together
malech hasnt opened a vote, hes trying to stay in the background
tab is being reactive aswell
i know im ok, i think :(

everyone eaten has voted for people who have since died. so they arent retaliating for it

so based on that. i think...
Mal and Tab are the ones we need :D

so VOTE: MALECHEON

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
So Gunner and jingle haven't voted first either, but because they happened to vote together at one point (which would be more of an indication of wolfy collusion if you ask me), they're not suspect and I am.

Interesting...

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
So Gunner and jingle haven't voted first either, but because they happened to vote together at one point (which would be more of an indication of wolfy collusion if you ask me), they're not suspect and I am.

Interesting...

Vote for me and watch another innocent villager die (me).

Do it.

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
I think I'd rather be burned than witness the wolves running rampant tomorrow anyway, after you lynch the wrong guy.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I don't think Tab is a werewolf, so I suspect Mabs' logic. And I don't like his last post. Lots of names and accusations, no solid reasons why.

That said, looking back I find Gunner most suspicious. And not just because he has it in for me.

Vote: Gunner440

Will

/bin/su
Current voting

Mabs : 1 vote; taB
Gunner : 2 votes; Mal, Fweddy
Mal : 3 votes; Mabs, JB, Gunner

All 6 have now voted.

Its pretty close at the moment, so I'll give it until 10pm to see if anyone wants to change their minds.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
I don't think Tab is a werewolf, so I suspect Mabs' logic. And I don't like his last post. Lots of names and accusations, no solid reasons why.

who needs reasons !
and im sticking with my vote !

i know im right (till proven otherwise :cheers:)

Will

/bin/su
Big drumroll please...

Malecheon is placed on the fire, and burnt. You know that, if you are wrong, the wolves will strike again tonight, and in the morning there will no longer be enough of you to stop them just wiping you out in broad daylight.

villager.png

I'm sorry, you just burnt another villager. Werewolves win!!!

werewolf.png

The wolves amongst the sheep were taB and JingleBells. They got lucky killing TdC in the first attack, but they've managed to avoid suspicion fairly well.

The game is now over. I'll be taking signups shortly for a new game soon, probably starting up on Monday.

taB

Part of the furniture
Would just like to say a big thanks to Will for organising this :clap:

Oh and unlucky village people...

werewolf.png

Will

/bin/su
I'd like to thank TdC for the images I've been using. I've really enjoyed this game, its actually good fun watching it while being in on who the wolves are.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Big drumroll please...

Malecheon is placed on the fire, and burnt. You know that, if you are wrong, the wolves will strike again tonight, and in the morning there will no longer be enough of you to stop them just wiping you out in broad daylight.

villager.png

I'm sorry, you just burnt another villager. Werewolves win!!!

werewolf.png

The wolves amongst the sheep were taB and JingleBells. They got lucky killing TdC in the first attack, but they've managed to avoid suspicion fairly well.

The game is now over. I'll be taking signups shortly for a new game soon, probably starting up on Monday.

It wasn't really luck, you ordered you list like so:
Seer
Wolf
Wolf
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
etc.. ;)

Cheers for organising it too.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Oh, well hey. I'll sign up for the next game, if there's any spaces. :)

taB

Part of the furniture
I would like to point out that Jingle's choice for chowder on the first night was Ch3t - I think he likes his villagers char-grilled :p

Will

/bin/su
JB : That actually was luck. I used a random number generator, but it just happened to pick them in that order.

taB

Part of the furniture
Wowsers - I considered it an educated guess :) Really got lucky then.

edit: Oh and the wolf smiley is the coolest yet didn't get used till the end :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
cheers for the positive feedback on the smilies guys! I was in agony wondering what you all would think heh :)

good game, you all rock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom