TdC (Eaten night 1 : Seer)
rynnor (Lynched day 2 : Villager)
Deebs (Eaten night 2 : Villager)
ECA (Lynched day 3 : Villager)
Jimmy (Eaten night 3 : Villager)
mank (Lynched day 4 : Villager)
Jupitus (Eaten night 4 : Villager)
Malecheon (Lynched day 5 : Villager)

If you are not playing, but would be like to be added to the reserves, in case anyone drops out, please PM me. Reserves get first dibbs on the next game.

Last night, your town mayor, Will, was brutally murdered by werewolves. You know that there are two or three werewolves amongst you, but you have no idea who they are. There is only one way to kill a werewolf around here, a good old-fashioned lynching. However, this is a democracy, so its time to vote. Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. You may discuss this as much as you like.

When you vote, please end your post with vote : lynchee or whoever you want to lynch. If you change your mind, end you post with unvote : lynchee then your new vote on another line. If you don't want there to be a lynching, end your post with vote : no lynch.

Once you have reached a clear majority*, lynching will happen at twilight, and then night will begin. At this point, the thread will close, night actions will happen (the werewolves may strike again, the seer will investigate one player). Once this is done, it will be dawn, I will reveal the events, and the thread will open again for another lynching.

The werewolves will win if they outnumber the villagers. The villagers will win if they kill all the werewolves.

Any postings by non-players will be deleted

*Clear Majority - The point where the person with the most votes cannot be defeated, even if the votes yet to be cast are all given against the second most votes.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
While I was out talking a midnight stroll last night I could swear I heard howling from the south of the town. Isn't that where fweddy lives?

rynnor

Rockhound
I flicked through my copy of the 'Malleus Maleficarum' and it came up with page 4 so gunner440 must be either a witch or a werewolf - either way I say we lynch him oldstyle!

Vote: Gunner440

** Witchhunter Pursuivant - Die Hairy Tick!!!! **

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Its pitchfork sharpening time. Although they probably did us a favour that mayor will had some queer ideas.

rynnor

Rockhound
Its pitchfork sharpening time. Although they probably did us a favour that mayor will had some queer ideas.

Are we sure he's dead?

He's not going to come back as some sort of 'Zombie' he was always muttering about is he - else we'll have to doublekill him :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
we could always burn him on a stake, just to make sure. You never can be to careful round these parts.

rynnor

Rockhound
Sound advice - he can be the 'warm up' for Gunner440!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
I flicked through my copy of the 'Malleus Maleficarum' and it came up with page 4 so gunner440 must be either a witch or a werewolf - either way I say we lynch him oldstyle!

Vote: Gunner440

you seem awfully quick to want to kill people off you know, very suspect :D:p

Will

/bin/su
are we allowed to vote for ourselves?

You are, but since winning involves being a survivor, its not really in the spirit of the game.

Though that does remind me that I should probably look for reserves, in case anyone has to drop out.

rynnor

Rockhound
you seem awfully quick to want to kill people off you know, very suspect :D:p

The Malleus Maleficarum is a holy book - by fluttering its pages God himself tells me who must be purged!

Still the page was 104 - its possible it could be interpreted to point to others...

If their godless heresy becomes apparent.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I think Ch3tan is guilty as hell first to post.

vote: Ch3tan

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
did I say south? I meant east, where that evil cow assasin lives. Definate howling sounds.

rynnor

Rockhound
I think Ch3tan is guilty as hell first to post.

Hmm - perhaps there is wisdom in your thoughts - perhaps I mis-interpreted Gods message.

10 is 2 in binary - 24 or maybe 2 X 4 = 8 = Ch3tan!!!!

UNVOTE: Gunner440

VOTE: Ch3tan

mank!

Part of the furniture
the ghetto is a well known hangout for werewolves.

vote: ch3tan

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm inclined to wonder what Ch3tan was doing outside at midnight on the day after our beloved mayor was viciously disemboweled by lycans , I'm equally inclined to wonder what Rynnor is doing with a copy of the Malleus Maleficarum when that book was clearly banned back when we took the vote back from womenfolk.
Ch3tan also cast doubt on our late mayor being dead, when he was dead for all to see. At least the bits we managed to scrape off the side of Mank's barn were well and truly dead.

While I'm all for lynching a random person, I believe that we should do so in due consideration, so I'm going to vote Ch3tan for now, but may change my mind while this day lasts.

rynnor

Rockhound
I'm equally inclined to wonder what Rynnor is doing with a copy of the Malleus Maleficarum when that book was clearly banned back when we took the vote back from womenfolk.vote: Ch3tan

Using it to burn Witches - everyone needs a hobby and this village is dull :p

Plus I only burn the old n ugly - its a public service I tell ye!

TdC

oh, I don't know about that. it seems pretty lively to me about now. Where were you yesterday evening by the way? And how long have you had this fire fetish?

rynnor

Rockhound
oh, I don't know about that. it seems pretty lively to me about now. Where were you yesterday evening by the way? And how long have you had this fire fetish?

I was burning Old Mabel from the Post Office - several people saw her talking to her cat and under extreme torture she admitted being a Witch so thats all right then...

TdC

oh yes, I see. owning a forbidden book, believing that god speaks to you directly, and a penchant for fires and torturing old ladies. and I see I was mistaken when I claimed Ch3tan was casting doubt on our former mayor's being dead, because that was you, wasn't it? I may well have to change my vote before long tbh.

rynnor

Rockhound
oh yes, I see. owning a forbidden book, believing that god speaks to you directly, and a penchant for fires and torturing old ladies. and I see I was mistaken when I claimed Ch3tan was casting doubt on our former mayor's being dead, because that was you, wasn't it? I may well have to change my vote before long tbh.

Careful! - only the heretic doubts Gods word and you know we keep a slow fire burning for all heretics!

And oh un-knowing one - the Malleus Maleficarum is the Churches accumulated wisdom on how to spot witches and other creatures of Satan! It is certainly Not a forbidden book!

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
There's something about you I just don't trust...

VOTE: Ch3tan

Eat my silver pitchfork!

Fweddy

FH is my second home
While I was out talking a midnight stroll last night I could swear I heard howling from the south of the town. Isn't that where fweddy lives?

'Talking a midnight scroll'?

Wandering around at night, spouting gibberish and throwing wild accusations at respected members of the community? Very suspicious that seems to me.

Vote: Ch3tan

TdC

oh right, a religious fanatic as well, Rynnor? come on man, we may live in a backward village out in the middle of nowhere, but it is 2008 and I control all my farming assets via the internet tha knows :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Lynch me and I swear I will curse you all, you will all be nothing but hairballs before this week is out!

Rynnor and ECA are clearly both werewolfs, do normal people piss on their walls to mark their territory?

I wasn't the only one out for a stroll that night, TdC weren't you often visiting our mayor late at night?

Vote: ECA

taB

Part of the furniture
Careful! - only the heretic doubts Gods word and you know we keep a slow fire burning for all heretics!

And oh un-knowing one - the Malleus Maleficarum is the Churches accumulated wisdom on how to spot witches and other creatures of Satan! It is certainly Not a forbidden book!

While in some respects I can understand your interest in a book that describes how to find loose women who've had sex with the devil. How does it help us find these furry, fanged monsters? I you are misleading us.

Oh, and better not let the bishop know about your book, it was banned in 1490 - you should be burned for simply having a copy - Heretic!

vote:rynnor

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
sorry ch3tan but u do seem to be the one here late walks threating with curses your either a witch or a werewolf wither way we should have you on a fire

Vote: ch3tan

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
hmm, having met Ch3tan and had a few beers with him I an inclined to believe that he is a capn jack wearing a werewolf outfit,

vote: ch3tan

Arrrr

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
We're not looking for witches, people, and burning Mabel from the post-office is only going to delay the delivery of my next copy of naughty sheperdess' so for that alone,
you are the wolfiest-link, goodbye vote: rynnor

Will

/bin/su
We appear to have a majority. 8 votes for Ch3tan, 1 vote for ECA, 2 votes for rynnor.

As twilight approaches, everyone gathers on the villager green. Ch3tan, struggling and protesting, is lashed to the stake. He slowly burns to death, as you stand around, singing Kum By Ya. There is no transformation, and you realise with a sick feeling in the pits of your stomachs, that he was just an overly keen villager.

villager.png

You retire to your homes for the night, bolt the doors, and hope you will still be alive in the morning.

It is now night. The people who have night actions, please contact me once you have decided. The thread will be locked until Dawn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom